It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The EVP's (2) in this video were found recently.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

The EVP's (2) in this video were found recently. It was through review that the EVPs were uncovered. What you are hearing is a spirit speaking while Karissa and I have a verbal exchange We obviously can't hear it.

I had a video camera running at the time which upon recent review appears to have picked up something.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: macqdor

Like this. Click the insert youtube icon above the post area. paste from the youtube url everything after the = sign.

edit on 8-10-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 02:22 PM
link   
The funny thing about EVP, is that it often if not always is linked and attached to a person involved with the recording. The voices may pretend to be ghosts, maybe even give names of deceased persons, but it's usually a ploy to get you to feel strong emotions such as fear. Yes these beings like the feeling of fear just like we humans sometimes do (roller coasters, ghost movies, etc).

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Am I to understand that you are saying a Holy Bible appeared at your door way and that it was on fire? Also that wooden cross was in the Bible but later it went missing? I watched the video, and don't hear the word no or yep. I feel this is not evp. Evp tend to be a clear audible voice. I listened a few times with speaker to my ear.
edit on 8-10-2016 by Veritas83 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 02:41 PM
link   

I didn't hear anything other the 2 people talking. I listened several times.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra
I heard the "yep." It's sort of blended in with the background noise, and very much like a whisper. Single words (unless multiple single words answering questions on many separate recordings) aren't much to be honest, as they could merely be a form of auditory pareidolia.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Veritas83

Am I to understand that you are saying a Holy Bible appeared at your door way and that it was on fire? Also that wooden cross was in the Bible but later it went missing?

That is correct. Bible went missing Summer 2012. After a quiet period in 2013. the activity spiked in a major way. A paranormal team came in Spring 2014. When they left GF and I went to bed. We were woken up hours later by the fire alarm going off. The Bible that went missing in 2012 was on the floor, hallway, bedroom doorway on fire. That is correct.

KL

top topics

join