It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's survival here!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Okay, maybe the Hillarump is getting dangerous for the health already.

I've seen ATS staff take action very fast on minor occasions, at smaller issues. I know they can take position fast and bold. Yet obviously when it comes to the immense flood of political(considering sole county) mud, they are totally OK with it. I understand it raises the click-numbers, but thought this site was more smart than this. Good job fellows... Just I am sad that I have to dig into my bug out bag right now and spend life saving injection of melted potassium, trying to save the old Noah, who had been drown in Trumpohillarism.

We both know this flood is not "genuine", don't rush to prove it otherwise. 10 out of the 13 newest threads on ATS are considering US electrons. Call me conspiracy theorist, bit I think somebody is trying to drown sanity here, and you fellows take but no stand at all. Yes... Leave the bridge burning, who cares...

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Argentbenign

Well...this is a place for current thought processes...and you can see where it's mostly at the last few weeks and days. Why not just dive into the separate forums for stuff youve missed?

The election will soon be history...and then we'll be rolling with the aftereffects...so hold on.....add some new topics in there..

We can all use a break from this bombardment of one topic!!!

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Huh?

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Argentbenign

I've seen ATS staff take action very fast on minor occasions, at smaller issues.

It is against T&C to change the name of a politician in this way. Are you trying to create a self-fulfilling prophecy?

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 12:40 PM
link   
It might be heavy on election dogma same as the main stream, or some just like to bicker endlessly on the smallest detail.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra Yes, in the neighborhood the kids didn't like me much either.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: Argentbenign

I've seen ATS staff take action very fast on minor occasions, at smaller issues.

It is against T&C to change the name of a politician in this way. Are you trying to create a self-fulfilling prophecy?

Just as the world around us has become to PC, ATS has now become to TC!! Sad isn't it?

edit on 8/10/16 by gunshooter because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 06:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Argentbenign

if either one of them win, the us will have "major problems". they'll ruin the country like never seen before.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Remember "checks and balances". The POTUS is just one of the screws in the machine. Now, who's driving?
edit on 14-10-2016 by ko3epor because: (no reason given)

top topics

join