It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Relief

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: JustBreatheAgain
a reply to: DarkvsLight29

Hi DarkvsLight29,

I have a friend who's parents are JW's. He grew up having to follow his parents and read the Watchtower. Here is a sight with the 141 rules JW's cannot do. He claimed the 141 rules are from the Bible.

I am Jewish and he tried many times to give me a bible study. I said no many times and now we don't talk.
Here is the link. Have a nice day.
thejehovahswitnesses.org...

Thanks for the link, i'll definitely have a look

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   

You are welcome. My friend is a good person but the beliefs are hard for me to understand.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 06:15 PM
link   

You are welcome. My friend is a good person but the beliefs are hard for me to understand.

Although i'm going to take the time to read through it, i dought i'll take it seriously, that said i'll know more on how JW's think and that's a bonus.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 12:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: DarkvsLight29

Although i'm going to take the time to read through it, i dought i'll take it seriously, that said i'll know more on how JW's think and that's a bonus.

Didn't you know? The dark is destroyed by the light.

That is there is no darkness where the light is.

The only reason darkness exists is because light does not expose it.

But everything is openly exposed to him to whom we have an accounting.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: youandme

Didn't you know? The dark is destroyed by the light.

That is there is no darkness where the light is.

The only reason darkness exists is because light does not expose it.

But everything is openly exposed to him to whom we have an accounting.

You must be joking with me with a question/answer like that?

Ok my turn.

Darkness lies within the shadows of light and light within darkness... Night must become day as day to night...Both sides have equal amounts.

Darkness will always turn into light and visa versa, (no side) will have full advantage as long as we've know it.

Nothing is destroyed only transformed.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Hi youandme, have to ask where you're getting these answers from?

I'm going to say church/mass or home?

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 09:20 PM
link   

A beam of light destroys the darkness.

Did you know that Jehovah is pure light.

In fact all those in his presence never see night, for he is their sun.

(Revelation 22:5) . . .Also, night will be no more, and they have no need of lamplight or sunlight, for Jehovah God will shed light upon them, and they will rule as kings forever and ever.

Did you know that when Moses went before Jehovah's presence in the wilderness his face began to glow? And he had to shield it from the other people?

Did you know there are people that reflect the light of Jehovah as mirrors?

(2 Corinthians 3:18) . . .And all of us, while we with unveiled faces reflect like mirrors the glory of Jehovah, are transformed into the same image from one degree of glory to another, exactly as it is done by Jehovah the Spirit.

(Exodus 34:33-35) . . .When Moses would finish speaking with them, he would put a veil over his face. 34 But when Moses would go in before Jehovah to speak with him, he would take off the veil until he went out. Then he went out and revealed to the Israelites the commands he had received. 35 And the Israelites saw that the skin of Moses’ face emitted rays; then Moses put the veil back over his face until he went in to speak with God.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 07:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: youandme

A beam of light destroys the darkness.

Did you know that Jehovah is pure light.

In fact all those in his presence never see night, for he is their sun.

(Revelation 22:5) . . .Also, night will be no more, and they have no need of lamplight or sunlight, for Jehovah God will shed light upon them, and they will rule as kings forever and ever.

Did you know that when Moses went before Jehovah's presence in the wilderness his face began to glow? And he had to shield it from the other people?

Did you know there are people that reflect the light of Jehovah as mirrors?

(2 Corinthians 3:18) . . .And all of us, while we with unveiled faces reflect like mirrors the glory of Jehovah, are transformed into the same image from one degree of glory to another, exactly as it is done by Jehovah the Spirit.

(Exodus 34:33-35) . . .When Moses would finish speaking with them, he would put a veil over his face. 34 But when Moses would go in before Jehovah to speak with him, he would take off the veil until he went out. Then he went out and revealed to the Israelites the commands he had received. 35 And the Israelites saw that the skin of Moses’ face emitted rays; then Moses put the veil back over his face until he went in to speak with God.

You do know you've taken all of that out of context, don't you?

Stop taking things out of a book and do some actual research.

Light will always fall into darkness and darkness to light,, the sun will rise and darkness falls, bringing the glory of the day before our eyes, nothing will be lost to the day until the darkness shows its face.

God and the devil,,good/bad are the same coin, and with two sides, none are without the other, in your own words tell me otherwise?.

By the way, i'm not trying to upset you,, Your just set in your ways and those ways will bring you nothing but darkness cause you've been hidden by the lies of man....God himself gave us a world to get all the answers both ancient and future, not just a set of rules.

And the 10 commandments weren't strictly rules only a way to "get along with all mankind".

edit on 10-10-2016 by DarkvsLight29 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join