It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Congratulations Madame President Hillary Rodham Clinton

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: aethertek

I think you're right, she will be or next president come hell or high water.

What comes after will be much worse.

We're so screwed.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 10:50 AM
link   
No matter who wins blacks will kill blacks, those who are poor will still be poor, and drones will bomb Muslims while I sleep soundly. It is all good man.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 01:07 PM
link   
I guess the OP doesn't want to participate in their thread anymore once facts started showing up.

This was clearly a troll post, but I decided to play along for fun, but the OP gave up already.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
I just threw up a little.
I will likely do so on Election Day to no matter the outcome.

Yep. I second that. I seriously wonder what fantasy world both Clinton and Trump supporters live in. Out of the millions of eligible citizens, people think those two are the best choice.
My mind has never boggled for months on end like this before.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 12:38 AM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

Don't bring up the Clintons to me - Our Govt have paid our tax dollars to those crooks. You would think what with the way the Australian committed us to Afghanistan and Iraq the Clintons would pay our Politicians some backhanders.

I think this money will find its way through some "black bank books" back into our politicians Zurich retirement accounts.

www.theaustralian.com.au...

Australian governments of both political persuasions have paid more than $75 million in the past 10 years to arms of the Bill, Hillary and Chelsea Clinton Foundation that are now mired in controversy. The government has not made any formal donation to the Clinton Foundation, but since 2006 it has entered into a series of partnerships with the foundation in which the American presidential candidate’s family outfit acted as a “technical implementing partner” in the delivery of aid programs. The government still has three active arrangements with the Clinton Health Access Initiative to deliver aid in Indonesia, Papua New Guinea and Vietnam. Reports in US newspapers The Boston Globe and The Washington Post have accused CHAI of failing to adequately report to the US State Department its revenues from foreign governments.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 11:00 AM
link   
congratulations for what? getting away scott free with an email scandal and selling weapons to terrorists? she cant even run her email account and you want her to run a country? america is truly doomed this time. rest in peace.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

Ok. Sorry on That. But, WOW!! I just read your additional info in Your Post.
I knew 'They' were criminals, but WOW!!!
That's just more fodder for the cannon, that will hopefully backfire on THEM!!!

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Trump will Win. Clinton will lose.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 01:27 AM
link   
you want a person that created chaos in ME and killed at least a million people for president?

good luck with that

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 02:41 AM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

You're welcome - I have a lot of American friends, lets hope the dogs of war are stopped in their tracks and this posturing with Russia fizzles out.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

That's a whole hella lotta Hope! But Hope We must!!

Cheers!

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: eXia7

No just not going to waste my time with all the usual tired BS, like what you see in the posts above.

This was seriously meant as a congratulatory thread for Madame President Clinton.

This is where I will post my election night celebratory vid in honor of your crushing defeat.

K~

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 09:39 PM
link   
What about the election that is on the 28th November?

It looks like only Trump supporters will be voting in that one!

www.politicususa.com...

“There’s never been anything like this, so go and register, make sure you get out and vote Nov. 28,” the Republican nominee said. Trump’s misstatement came just after he was telling the crowd that the voter registration deadline in Florida was extended due to Hurricane Matthew. What he didn’t mention is that Rick Scott – Florida’s Republican governor and chair of Trump’s super PAC – tried his best to prevent that extension. In fact, it took a lawsuit by Democrats and the decision of a federal court to ensure that voters were given extra time to register. While voters in the Sunshine State were allowed more time to make sure they would be able to vote in the general election, the deadline to cast their actual ballots is pretty strict – Nov. 8. But you heard your candidate, Trump supporters. Be sure to head to the polls on Nov. 28 and make your voice heard.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

Meh, the moron misspoke.

Or! It's more proof that he's really just a Clinton hive mind plant & it was all planned by the Illuminati lizard people!

Wait till after the election these people are going to go off the edge, you think the "birthers" were bad.

www.politicususa.com...

They got some full on fanatic freaks out there threatening revolution if trump loses.

Which he will because he's a loser, which is why he commits sexual assault, fantasizes sex with his daughter & has to buy his wives overseas.

K~

edit on 11-10-2016 by aethertek because: space

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 07:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: aethertek
a reply to: eXia7

No just not going to waste my time with all the usual tired BS, like what you see in the posts above.

This was seriously meant as a congratulatory thread for Madame President Clinton.

This is where I will post my election night celebratory vid in honor of your crushing defeat.

K~

Yeah if facts started showing up and I was proved wrong, I'd claim to "not have time for BS" as well. Its crazy people like you can vote.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Georgia Has Flipped To Hillary Clinton In New Stunning Electoral Map Projection

www.politicususa.com...

The latest YouGov election model contains some shocking news for Republicans as it currently projects that Georgia will flip to Hillary Clinton on Election Day. The new YouGov model projects that Hillary Clinton will defeat Donald Trump 48%-42% in the popular vote, and will win the Electoral College 362-176. Clinton is currently projected to break into the Republican South by winning North Carolina, Florida, and Georgia.

More good news for Madame President!

I feel a mandate in the making.

K~

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Security Officer Broomhilda - Congratulations Madame Hillary Rodham Clinton , Welcome to our Little Modest Correctional Facility here , make yourself at Home .

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: aethertek

There will be a civil war first then a war with Russia if corrupt Hillary becomes president.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Factbox: Where the bookies and trading exchanges put Trump, Clinton odds

www.reuters.com...

PredictIt, an online trading platform jointly run by Victoria University in Wellington, New Zealand, and Washington, D.C.-based political consulting firm Aristotle International Inc:
Clinton - 81 percent Trump - 20 percent

Iowa Electronic Markets, winner-takes-all trading market: Clinton - 71 percent Trump - 28 percent

UK-based Betfair, internet betting exchange: Clinton - 83 percent Trump - 18 percent

UK-based Ladbrokes, online betting platform: Clinton - 83 percent Trump - 22 percent

Ireland's Paddy Power, bookmaker: Clinton - 83 percent Trump - 18 percent

Probabilities were as of roughly 6:30 p.m. EST (2330 GMT) on Sunday.

Bring it on home!

K~

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: aethertek

Factbox: Where the bookies and trading exchanges put Trump, Clinton odds

www.reuters.com...

PredictIt, an online trading platform jointly run by Victoria University in Wellington, New Zealand, and Washington, D.C.-based political consulting firm Aristotle International Inc:
Clinton - 81 percent Trump - 20 percent

Iowa Electronic Markets, winner-takes-all trading market: Clinton - 71 percent Trump - 28 percent

UK-based Betfair, internet betting exchange: Clinton - 83 percent Trump - 18 percent

UK-based Ladbrokes, online betting platform: Clinton - 83 percent Trump - 22 percent

Ireland's Paddy Power, bookmaker: Clinton - 83 percent Trump - 18 percent

Probabilities were as of roughly 6:30 p.m. EST (2330 GMT) on Sunday.

Bring it on home!

K~

I'd say congratulations, but really, I do hope for her demise before she's inaugurated. Demise meaning death.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join