It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Congratulations Madame President Hillary Rodham Clinton

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: aethertek

If she wins, in a year or two we all lose.

Call it a theme to history.

Either way. Good luck with that once the games begin. Wait for cops and ambulances....

edit on 10 8 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: eXia7

Real unemployment is at 23%.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 05:59 PM
link   

And here to help her celebrate her inauguration people
put your hands together for Rob Zombiiiiie!

Any distraction is better than no distraction.

edit on Rpm100816v04201600000028 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: randyvs
I like some of Rob but the original is better.
K~

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Bla bla bla all the numbers are cooked and reality has a liberal bias whaaaaaaa.

Madame President,,,get used to it, it's your reality for the next 4.

K~
edit on 8-10-2016 by aethertek because: wrds

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Lemme guess, Eugene, Oregon?

It would explain a lot.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 06:29 PM
link   
You seem to be deflecting the truth.

"Blah blah waa waa" is not really a solid retort.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Lemme guess, Eugene, Oregon?

Wrong as usual, I'm out in the boonies.

K~

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Perfect retort for the BS nonsense you were posting.

Back up those numbers you're claiming with real data not some whackjob blog.

K~

edit on 8-10-2016 by aethertek because: ngvh

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: aethertek
Perfect retort for the BS nonsense you were posting.

Back up those numbers you're claiming with real data not some whackjob blog.

K~

Please show me that what I have stated is "BS" as you put it. Have you not been paying attention to anything around you at all for the past 8 years? Do you get your news from ATS only?

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Here is a whack job source for you.

The official unemployment rate is defined as "total unemployed, as a percent of the civilian labor force," but doesn't include a number of situations in which workers may find themselves. The U-6 rate is defined as all unemployed, plus "persons marginally attached to the labor force, plus total employed part time for economic reasons, as a percent of the labor force."

www.cnbc.com...

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Yea so looks pretty good compared to what it was, if you're trying to use that report to bolster your nonsense, that's just a big fail.

K~

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Employment up markets up durable goods steady bla bla bla.

This country is much better off from when Dimson & his nixon neophytes cratered our economy.

To say otherwise is merely an exercise in catapulting the propaganda.

K~

Market up ... artificially ... due to rates being kept down. It's called a bubble.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Yea so looks pretty good compared to what it was, if you're trying to use that report to bolster your nonsense, that's just a big fail.

K~

What was it? Because from what I see 1/3 of the nation isn't working.

Record 94,708,000 Americans Not in Labor Force; Participation Rate Drops in May

www.cnsnews.com...

blogs.wsj.com...

data.bls.gov...

www.zerohedge.com...
edit on 10/8/2016 by eXia7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: ssenerawa
a reply to: SyxPak

Anybody with eyes can see Hillary is/was the establishment's choice from the beginning, even before there was proof of the nominations being rigged

Indeed, funny to see the lefties believing that "things are on the right track" and the rigging is happily justified.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: ExNihiloRed

Yes, isn't nice to see the Democrats taking credit for the bubble they are creating. Will they still take credit for the great economy when the bubble bursts, again?

Hillary supports the deregulation that her husband also used to artificially prop up the economy. This deregulation causes bubbles.

These bubbles bust the middle class and create a larger separation between the haves and have nots. And why would the banks stop when tax payers will be on the hook to bail them out again?

I'm not sure Hillary even understands what is happening in the financial world. Didn't she say the presidential candidates shouldn't question the fed? Seems odd the next leader of the country is afraid to talk about the nation's financial policy. That is unless she really is clueless, like I expect.

Anyone who can laugh at the Murder of another human being should not be trusted. She is a Sociopath with zero empathy for the lives of others.

Add - I don't think Bill has a clue either. I think the only thing the Clintons know is how to take bribes that will go down in history as treason.
edit on 8-10-2016 by Isurrender73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Yep, here's to 4 more years of dealing with another corrupt politician. Maybe in another 4 years Clinton will be enough of an inspiration that we get a fresh, competent female running for office that deserves it (I'm willing to watch the USA fall apart for 4 years as long as we get a better person in 4 years).

And seriously, her getting picked on for being a woman alone? If you believe that, I've got a couple confidential email servers to sell you.

Congrats Clinton, please don't destroy the US before I'm able to apply for dual citizenship so I can hide out a couple years.

And FYI - While I think John McCain should get out of politics...I agree with him: I will not be voting for the witch, nor will I be voting for Trump. If I have to, Bernie is getting a write in. The lesser of the two evils is not voting for either of them. That way, when the nation goes to hell, I won't be blamed for the problem.

-fossilera

PS: Kudos for at least posting your opinion - it's rare to see someone that devoted to their own beliefs on here. I disagree with it 1,000,000%, but I've got enough respect for that, that I'm keeping the rest of my thoughts to myself.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Voting for somebody based on their gender is about as illogical, idiotic and narrow-minded as refraining from voting for somebody based on their gender.

But hey...go womyns! Down with patriarchy! I have much HOPE and foresee great CHANGE.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 02:53 AM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

If Hillary wins, we'll see a big shift happen. Every 7-11, McDonalds and Kruegers will consist of Chimera Hybrids working for and within it's association.

Humans will become secondary, and used for slave labor.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 10:35 AM
link   
A simple prediction for the record so I can point to it later.

If Hillary Clinton wins, America will be taken down a path where the majority have chosen to become livestock. We will be fed, cared for and managed by the federal government. We will see an end to opinion and political parties as they will be unofficially made illegal. We will be run not by those that support business, but those who support king-like power. The UN will eventually tell the US what is allowed. The truth will eventually become common knowledge but the people will have no recourse. No other party...no vote that counts...no right or weapons to rise up and far too many of us will sadly, but willingly walk to the trough for their slop. In short...we will be ruled, the Constitution will be abandoned, God will be killed and freedom will be little more than a word.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join