It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Congratulations Madame President Hillary Rodham Clinton

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:
(post by Mikejacoby removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   
It has always been divisions in our nation, is expected as we are supposed to be a nation of immigrants, but for some reason that fact rather of been a reason for people to feel empowered, people has become more divided, specially since the last 8 years the divisions has taken a bend toward violent racial activism.

A nation that is divided is a nation ripe for the taking, specially by devious and corrupted leaders.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: aethertek

We still might see more October surprises

The debate could decide everything.

Anyone think Trump is practicing? Or flippin sh$t!

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: aethertek
a reply to: Trueman

Rest of the world better get ready for accept American refugees.

GO! Get the hell out of MY country.

K~

Who told you it's not my country too?

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: WilburnRoach

We still might see more October surprises

The debate could decide everything.

It's not over, til its over.

I expect more - - probably on both sides.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: WilburnRoach

Good point. I think you could be right. At least he will try.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Troll

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: aethertek
a reply to: butcherguy

This is the worst thing to have happened to the American people, as far as elections go... ever.

Pfft,
No, when the Morans(sic)TM. selected Dimson that was one of the worst things to happen to American elections.
I told them he'd run the country into the ground & sure enough that's what happened.
The Dimson & the Nixon era criminals, Cheney & crew bankrupted the country with their Reich-wing policies but since the Bushes have been supporting fascism since WW2 that was no surprise.

Fortunately America awoke from it's stupor & elected Sir Obama ( he's been Knighted right? had to of been) to attempt to fix the usual republican circle jerk.
& after nearly 8 long years of alt-right/reich-wing obstructionism(tantrums) America is on the mend regardless of the Wrong wings attempts to derail that for political posturing.

Now we have Madame Hillary to continue the repair of our great nation.

Ever forward

K~

What?! So I guess Barney Frank forcing Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac to give loans to people who couldn't afford to pay, leading to the housing bubble, just didn't happen?

Hell, at this point I wouldn't be surprised if the 2008-2009 crisis was engineered by the left, they received the TARP money as contributions after all, and ran purse string controlling congress from 2006-2010.

Brainwashed doesn't even begin to describe this post.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mikejacoby
The internet gave these bottom feeding democrats and outlet to talk. There's a reason you've never met a Hillary supporter in real life. It's because the single 50 year old cat lady is a loser. The black ghetto rat is. Loser. He tranny grandma is a loser. And they come here to hide who they are bottom feeders.
Not a Clinton supporter but I don't have a problem with people that are struggling financially.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

Brainwashed doesn't even begin to describe this post.

I agree.
K~

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Mikejacoby

Is that how youd describe ghetto inhabitants? As struggling financially? Get real.

Just an FYI, it's already been established that trump acolytes are considered deplorable, no reason to constantly reinforce that stereotype with deplorable posts in your support of trump.

K~

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: chrismarco

Troll

Sore loser.

K~

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 01:38 PM
link   
So we're left with two deplorables in the same basket. One doesn't have common sense and doesn't watch what he says. The other doesn't think the rules apply to her and can't tell the truth.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Most toxic thread in a while I think.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Mikejacoby

But you're a 'n-word'r and I'm an attorney so I win.

LOL realllly, an attorney you say, good god man you can hardly craft a reasonably coherent & cognitive sentence, how do you manage briefs or oral arguments.

LMAO
God damn I love you people you're so entertaining.

K~

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 01:44 PM
link   

It's a compliment you find my reality improbable.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Maybe it won't be so bad after all.She is a southern democrat and all.Maybe she'll lock up all those "super-predators".If President Obama is right and "she'll say anything,and do nothing",8 years of nothing won't be bad,would it?Expand Planned Parenthood funding to keep the minority birth rate low.Placate the Goldman Sachs crowd so my 401k will keep rising.I think i've had an epiphany...

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join