It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Congratulations Madame President Hillary Rodham Clinton

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Yes I know I'm a few weeks too soon but I'm going to go out on a limb & call it early.

Madame President Hillary Rodham Clinton, congratulations on becoming the first duly elected female President of these United States.

(Insert applause here)

I wish to commend you for overcoming the idiocy that has infested America & for persevering against all the hate & bile directed at you personally during your public career.
Since the criminal Nixon era you have been attacked & vilified merely for being a woman who faces the villainy of evil men with intelligence & poise.

After a punishing election process the American people have spoken & have embraced a better vision for Americas future.
Now is your time & I truly hope that "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned", so give back tenfold what you have received & lets once & for all bury the past where it belongs.

Ever forward.

K~

edit on 8-10-2016 by aethertek because: space

+53 more 
posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: aethertek

This is the worst thing to have happened to the American people, as far as elections go... ever.

I predict that everything will get much worse.

+22 more 
posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Yea...

Clinton scandals.

All hail Queen Clinton.

+17 more 
posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 11:56 AM
link   

This is Me, flying away from America if She 'wins'... OMFG anyway...

+8 more 
posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Troll post or you forgot a sarcasm emoji?

+16 more 
posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 11:58 AM
link   

I'm glad you posted this now.

As my distaste for Hillary has been open and apparent, when she's elected, I'll probably be censored and imprisoned somewhere where I can't reply.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Whyamihere is gonna owe me $10 I think. Woo hoo. lol

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 12:01 PM
link   
8 more years of progress is perfectly fine with me, we been recovering slowly but surely after the shambles that Bush left us in.

So this is amazing news to this country and the world, the sad part is that Trump has been exposed as one of the most disgusting human beings the this generation, the accusations of Trump raping underage girls seems even more likely.

+8 more 
posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: RedMenace16
8 more years of progress is perfectly fine with me, we been recovering slowly but surely after the shambles that Bush left us in.

So this is amazing news to this country and the world, the sad part is that Trump has been exposed as one of the most disgusting human beings the this generation, the accusations of Trump raping underage girls seems even more likely.

Lol... And your defence for Bill and the Lolita express that Hillary didn't care about?....

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 12:06 PM
link   
You're not too soon. Trump lost this election last night.

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 12:06 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

I'll post this one, so they can go back and insert it into Their OP...

+15 more 
posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 12:10 PM
link   

vilified merely for being a woman

? Are you serious - why isn't this in skunk works - or predictions & prophecies? or dare I suggest cryptozoology

+7 more 
posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 12:10 PM
link   
I will never acknowledge Hillary Clinton as a president.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

We have clean air for nice dragons in Australia - and great beaches, come on over

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Don't count your eggs too fast, aethertek. Word has it that Hillary's health is declining.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

This is the worst thing to have happened to the American people, as far as elections go... ever.

Pfft,
No, when the Morans(sic)TM. selected Dimson that was one of the worst things to happen to American elections.
I told them he'd run the country into the ground & sure enough that's what happened.
The Dimson & the Nixon era criminals, Cheney & crew bankrupted the country with their Reich-wing policies but since the Bushes have been supporting fascism since WW2 that was no surprise.

Fortunately America awoke from it's stupor & elected Sir Obama ( he's been Knighted right? had to of been) to attempt to fix the usual republican circle jerk.
& after nearly 8 long years of alt-right/reich-wing obstructionism(tantrums) America is on the mend regardless of the Wrong wings attempts to derail that for political posturing.

Now we have Madame Hillary to continue the repair of our great nation.

Ever forward

K~

edit on 8-10-2016 by aethertek because: hgfh

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

This is Me, flying away from America if She 'wins'

Don't let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya.

K~

edit on 8-10-2016 by aethertek because: quote

link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

I'll gather up some of the gang and head right on over! The best thing about Australia right now would be... Hillary will NOT be there!!!! LMFAO!!!

+7 more 
link   
I just threw up a little.
I will likely do so on Election Day to no matter the outcome.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join