It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who here actually supports Hillary or Trump? How do we fix this?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Ghost147

Trump because he has nearly half a century of leadership under his belt, and has a history of building on time and under budget.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: tothetenthpower

... until the next cycle.

When they both do the exact same things yet again, and you're all pissing and moaning about the exact same things yet again, deferring to the "next cycle" yet again?

Have you considered the possibility that this problem cannot be fixed using methods that have been deemed "civil" by those in power?

Have you considered the possibility that "appropriate" avenues of social change are considered appropriate precisely because they're totally ineffective?

In other words, if the problem can't be "fixed", then what? We get back on the hamster wheel for another go-around?

We want our own slavery, and we deserve it. Otherwise we would do what really needs to be done, which musn't dare be said above a whisper and only in certain company.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 01:13 PM
link   

I Hate them both, but I think Hillary is more destructive.
She will start a war with Russia.

Honestly, I don't think America can be saved any more. Identity politics has taken root so strongly that it will collapse into civil war.

sad

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlapdoodleStork

I Hate them both, but I think Hillary is more destructive.
She will start a war with Russia.

Honestly, I don't think America can be saved any more. Identity politics has taken root so strongly that it will collapse into civil war.

sad

That's for certain. Identity politics has taken over from real politics. Ethnicities treated as voting blocks, the second coming of racism, and the emergence of censorship will put America straight on the road to collapse.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 02:49 PM
link   

The nation with the biggest militarybudget on the planet is having a competition about which candidate is worse... great going!

All this was called by DLF (a German radiostation) back when the parties in the U.S. carelessly chose their candidates - without a thorough test of character, nor their respective manifestos.
And people say all media is bad nowadays...
edit on 8-10-2016 by ColCurious because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Put me down for a Trump vote. Hillary will just be another obama or worse and we can't afford that.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 04:58 PM
link   

I'm voting Trump because his policies matter far more than social issues.

America first, I'm anti-globalism and will not support establishment politicians.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

It has been a bizarre one. I do support Hillary. But not with the exuberance I have supported prior people I have voted for. Not even close. But Trump is just too stupid.

Do you support her private policies or her public policies?

Just curious. dailycaller.com...

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   

No one ever really knows a political candidate. Each is a packaged commodity, and the war between the packaged commodities is nothing but an advertising war between brands. And all of the brands are owned by the same controlling interests.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 05:15 PM
link   
I don't remember who it was, but someone on ATS suggested ANTI-votes.

While that's a sickening suggestion, I propose that *many* of the trump supporters might very well give up their vote for trump if it meant they could anti-vote for hillary, dropping her score by one.

Or, you know, maybe anti votes should count as -1.25! One and a quarter nopes against hillary. She'd get negative votes, IMO, and a third party would actually win.

The only way this can be fixed is to find a third party we can agree on, and get damn near everyone on board- that way when hillary "wins" (because it's rigged, see?) we could all individually stand up, nod our collective heads, then calmly grab our pitchforks and torches to burn DC to the ground.

I bet my left nut the "votes" will tally up damn near 50/50 again- so nobody can be suspicious about the outcome. If we didn't have so many people voting primary parties just to keep the other party out, this wouldn't be a problem in the first place.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Hillary [ ]
Donald [ ]
Bullets [x]

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: randyvs

Hillary [ ]
Donald [ ]
Bullets [x]

I'm not sure either option will stop a civil war at this point- if hillary wins she'll bring the war to the people, if hillary up and dies so that trump wins, the establishment will bring the war to the people and blame it on him.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: lordcomac

originally posted by: randyvs

Hillary [ ]
Donald [ ]
Bullets [x]

I'm not sure either option will stop a civil war at this point- if hillary wins she'll bring the war to the people, if hillary up and dies so that trump wins, the establishment will bring the war to the people and blame it on him.

Personally I wouldn't be surprised if "something" doesn't happen before the election.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join