It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump is a Plant

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Trump is a Ringer. He's a Clinton confederate.

1. Trump has been a friend for at least a decade with the Clintons. He attended Chelsea's wedding.

2. He avowed liberal policies prior to his joining the Republican party as a candidate(!).
a). He has always been pro-abortion
b). He has (until 2014) espoused gun control
c). He was a proponent of bigger welfare programming
d). He has been an advocate for the current farm bill that provides subsidies to corporate farms and punishes the single family farm.

3. Whenever the Republican-leaning poll averages have him up by +4, there is a gaffe published of something stupid he has said. The topic of discussion will always be one of Hillary's "strong suits". (i.e. racism, sexism, islamophobia et all).

4. His continued stumping, not in swing states with large electoral clout, but in remote corners of the republic where he has few supporters and who only hold a few electoral delegates. So, while Clinton has been barn-storming in Florida, Pennsylvania and Ohio, where has Donald been? Let's see... New Hampshire, England(!), Mexico(!) and New Hampshire! Oh yeah, gotta add Detriot, where he earned all that street cred in the hood.

5. The Koch brothers have given Trump zero dollars. That's right, nothing. They are giving millions to Hillary. Just let that soak in. When the real owners of USA Inc. are giving money to the democrat, it's because there's no fracking difference between the two.

Face it. The whole thing is a charade. You are allowed to vote for Tweedle Dum or Tweedle Dee. Meanwhile, ugly old rich men in corporate boardrooms have already decided American policies. You picking the president is like you picking out the rims for the '92 Yugo they force you to drive in.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Yes, many have been saying this for quite some time.

Hillary will be President, the Bilderbergers have ordained her and she will deliver whatever has been decided at their secret meetings.

It's how democracy works, particularly in the Western World.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: redempsh

I've always suspected it. The real turning point for me was the last debate. He had all the time in the world to destroy Hillary on all her scandals, but instead took the time to constantly defend himself. Not to mention the end of the debate where he puts his arm around her back, almost as if he was presenting her to the crowd.

Isn't it also a bit curious that Bill Clinton still has a locker at Trump's golf course?

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 11:47 AM
link   
It kind of feels like it at times, but no..his enormous ego just couldn't let him purposely be a lame duck. All his problems are a creation of his big unchecked mouth.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Ya think?

I've been thinking that for months; I think I've even posted comments to that effect.

And Trump has done his job; he separated the "deplorables" from the Republican party, got the nomination and now he'll blow the election, but........just barely. But enough to lose.

So like it or not..............welcome to 4 years of HRC crap; crap foreign policy dictated by the Council on Foreign Relations; crap social policy with more handouts and give away's along with another 9 trillion in debt; crap 2nd amendment regulations that will make gun ownership ever more difficult. And of course, even more violent and widespread racial division.

Time for the average "cracker" to get out of the cities and stockpile supplies to be able to reload and make your own ammo.

All I have to say is the Republican party is to blame for this; I hope they and their progeny rot in hell!

And then of course, there'll be the open borders and open trade destroying jobs and to top it off, a refugee resettlement program that will ensure millions more Democrats made eligible to vote.

This is what a One Party State looks like Comrade!

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 12:27 PM
link   

I have always thought he was a plant, but I am going to put my bigger tinfoil hat on now...

How did the Washington Post get this latest audio of sleazeball Trump? They really don't say in their story.

It wouldn't surprise me if the audio-only part of that video was created yesterday morning.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 12:34 PM
link   

It's a theory that seems to hold some water, is this illegal? Or is this a shrewd, legitimate political tactic?

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
It kind of feels like it at times, but no..his enormous ego just couldn't let him purposely be a lame duck. All his problems are a creation of his big unchecked mouth.

Perhaps he's a plant and even he doesn't know it?

They could actually use his ego to get around him and leave him in the dark and just let him be Trump?

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Trump isn't a plant. He's one of two things:

1) A person sucked into the hyperbole of extreme right wing media ( Breitbart, Limbaugh, Savage etc ).
2) A person who was smart enough to recognize and manipulate others who were sucked in by such media.

He's quite literally the zeitgeist of the extreme right, made flesh - warts and all.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hefficide

Trump isn't a plant. He's one of two things:

1) A person sucked into the hyperbole of extreme right wing media ( Breitbart, Limbaugh, Savage etc ).
2) A person who was smart enough to recognize and manipulate others who were sucked in by such media.

He's quite literally the zeitgeist of the extreme right, made flesh - warts and all.

#2 is correct.

Trump was able to capitalize by becoming the man that epitomizes all of the Right Wing propaganda that has been thrown at us for years.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Trump is not a plant, he is God's gift to women.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 01:07 PM
link   
So once again the "party of personal responsibility" are blaming others for their faults & foibles.
Gee what a surprise.

Trump is 100% percent a creation of the delusional alt-right / wrong wing hate & ignorance filled propaganda spewing from the darlings of the republican noise machine since the nineties.

OWN HIM! You created him, he's your monster take ownership of your blathering baby of a manchild.

K~

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Out of all the smoke and mirror misdirections
And all of the pundit arguments on thread after ATS thread,
This one has the real meat and potatoes truth.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Trump is only showing what kind of political system we have in our nation this days, that if you have enough money you no longer have to pay for a political candidate but become one your self and experience is not a needed requirement

He is showing what a joke it is when he is able to get away running for a major political party against a supposedly seasoned candidate like Hillary.

People doesn't really get it.

Americas presidential seat is now open to anyone as long as money talks the BS will walk into the white house.
edit on 8-10-2016 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: redempsh
Trump is a Ringer. He's a Clinton confederate.

1. Trump has been a friend for at least a decade with the Clintons. He attended Chelsea's wedding.

2. He avowed liberal policies prior to his joining the Republican party as a candidate(!).
a). He has always been pro-abortion
b). He has (until 2014) espoused gun control
c). He was a proponent of bigger welfare programming
d). He has been an advocate for the current farm bill that provides subsidies to corporate farms and punishes the single family farm.

3. Whenever the Republican-leaning poll averages have him up by +4, there is a gaffe published of something stupid he has said. The topic of discussion will always be one of Hillary's "strong suits". (i.e. racism, sexism, islamophobia et all).

4. His continued stumping, not in swing states with large electoral clout, but in remote corners of the republic where he has few supporters and who only hold a few electoral delegates. So, while Clinton has been barn-storming in Florida, Pennsylvania and Ohio, where has Donald been? Let's see... New Hampshire, England(!), Mexico(!) and New Hampshire! Oh yeah, gotta add Detriot, where he earned all that street cred in the hood.

5. The Koch brothers have given Trump zero dollars. That's right, nothing. They are giving millions to Hillary. Just let that soak in. When the real owners of USA Inc. are giving money to the democrat, it's because there's no fracking difference between the two.

Face it. The whole thing is a charade. You are allowed to vote for Tweedle Dum or Tweedle Dee. Meanwhile, ugly old rich men in corporate boardrooms have already decided American policies. You picking the president is like you picking out the rims for the '92 Yugo they force you to drive in.
I really fear there is something to this. And even more that possibly he's been used for ulterior motives by the establishment, including getting Clinton in.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

I have always thought he was a plant, but I am going to put my bigger tinfoil hat on now...

How did the Washington Post get this latest audio of sleazeball Trump? They really don't say in their story.

It wouldn't surprise me if the audio-only part of that video was created yesterday morning.

Except ... Trump has admitted he said it in 2005?

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

Except ... Trump has admitted he said it in 2005?

Well, yeah. He's not going to say, "I made this yesterday," if he's a controlled opposition plant.

Regardless, he could have made those sleazeball remarks in 2005, 2006, 2007...yesterday, today, or tomorrow. It's totally something Trump would say.

I have just always thought he was a controlled opposition plant, so it wouldn't surprise me if the audio was made especially to help Hillary.

Or not. Like I said -- he prides himself on being a sexist sleazeball and always has.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 03:40 PM
link   
I'm convinced the tape is valid; he said it in 2000-whatever, and meant what he said, 100 percent.

They got him on tape and filed it away like they do with every celebrity. Just like they had Joe Biden dropping the f-bomb about obamacare, and Michelle O'bama saying "all of this, for a damn flag." They file it away, and then sell it to the highest bidder. Hillary's court has had this all summer, just waiting till it's too close to go-time for Trump's spin-doctors to neutralize it.

They probably have more than one version of Trump talking about women this way.

They'll drop the "dance mix" after the nine days' wonder has worn off the initial public shock.

There's tape of every male president or candidate talking like this (maybe not Romney or Mondale---maybe those guys are really that square). It's just a question of when to use it. And Trump knew they'd do this anyway.

Notice how he started out in his 'apology' by saying he will not withdraw or drop out of the race-- he's got to hold the spot so that bush or Rubio don't try a 'Hail Mary'.
edit on 9/10/2016 by redempsh because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Bernie is probably a plant too.

What better way to disarm the formation of an opposition than to create one before one forms.

These guys are not stupid.. they don't posses hegemony for no reason.

Jill Stein is prob the only real candidate which is probably why you don't hear her name even mentioned.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Trump could be a Ficus and I'd still vote for him over Hillary.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join