It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

I'd Like to Punch Him In the Face

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Morosus

Sorry I was a little flustered this election is driving me nuts, Great OP btw

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: RedMenace16

originally posted by: Orionx2

So some rich celeb that lives in protected communities and lives his life in fiction has some say about anything? He should go back to his private parties and hit the crank and leave the real world to the rest of us..

Wait.. Are you talking about Trump?

Maybe I am talking about Hillary that never had a real job...

Did Hilary get a small 14 million dollar loan from daddy?

Did trump get $250,000 for 15min speech times many screeches?

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf

This is what the world needs to start doing, no one likes Trump, everyone sees what a fraud and con man he is.

We need to make sure that Trump supporters are completely irrelevant, Trump has already caused more damage than Isis could ever dream of.

If nobody likes him as a candidate (I don't give a flying fornication about him as a person) why has he been polling within the margin of error till this recent tiff came about? By the way that was with some polling agencies polling 10-15% more democrats than republicans or independents...

Because his supporters are imbeciles that's why, no one like Trump, Trump supporters don't count as they live in a weird hypnotized alternate reality.

Proof? When Trump got stomped out by Hillary in the first debate the entire world seen what a clueless imbecile Trump is, not the Trump supporters, they went on every poll and lied about him winning.

So you guys excluded yourselves with that whole circus act.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 09:21 PM
link   

So some rich celeb that lives in protected communities and lives his life in fiction has some say about anything? He should go back to his private parties and hit the crank and leave the real world to the rest of us..

Good for her, Trump got a small loan of 14 million dollars, from daddy.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 09:23 PM
link   

And? Like any normal person wouldn't?

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Deniro is a Russian wanna be who should get a SS visit for threats against a political figure. He's a scumbag who's upset he cant grab crotches anymore cause his wife would go off and beat his ass in public. He used to be cool.. now he rants in a artsy fartsy B&W monologue about some violence he cant even pretend to do. Weak ass sauce...

MUD ....SLUNG.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 09:30 PM
link   

No, a normal person doesn't get a small loan of 14 million from daddy. Anormal person works hard for what they got, Hillary went from regular average joe to getting $200,000 for 15 minute speeches and now she's going to be the first female president of the United States even though she's had a target on her back for 30 years.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 09:34 PM
link   

No, a normal person doesn't get a small loan of 14 million from daddy. Anormal person works hard for what they got, Hillary went from regular average joe to getting $200,000 for 15 minute speeches and now she's going to be the first female president of the United States even though she's had a target on her back for 30 years.

So you are jealous he had a better hand than you?

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 01:24 AM
link   

So you are jealous he had a better hand than you?

Yes! I'm very very jelly!

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Because his supporters are imbeciles that's why, no one like Trump, Trump supporters don't count as they live in a weird hypnotized alternate reality.

Proof? When Trump got stomped out by Hillary in the first debate the entire world seen what a clueless imbecile Trump is, not the Trump supporters, they went on every poll and lied about him winning.

But your Ok with all the borderline, to actual criminal activity by the clintons? Oh and having 2 old friends elect to not prosecute doesn't mean she was not guilty.

And I am not a Trump supporter, I think he is the marginally better of two horrific choices; So I am voting third party.

People that continue to vote for the two established parties hoping for help truly boggle the mind.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 05:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf

But your Ok with all the borderline, to actual criminal activity by the clintons? Oh and having 2 old friends elect to not prosecute doesn't mean she was not guilty.

And I am not a Trump supporter, I think he is the marginally better of two horrific choices; So I am voting third party.

People that continue to vote for the two established parties hoping for help truly boggle the mind.

I

You can say that about every single leader in the world, its politics kill or be killed. You have to destroy your opponents because they will attack when you put your guard down.

How do you think Trumpmand Clinton got to this point? Both are ruthless and if you get in their way they won't be happy.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 01:23 PM
link   

I tend to agree more with Travis.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
And we should listen to anything celebrities say because?

Oh really? Was this your also your opinion when Donald "Yuge Celebrity" Trump first tossed his hat into the political ring?

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Nothing like a geriatric fight night.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join