It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'd Like to Punch Him In the Face

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

Uhh Democrats are? I've said this countless times. They aren't the same, and countless Democrats just call themselves liberal.

You think the majority of radical behavior Republicans produce at these rallies can be considered 'conservative'?

How narrow do you see it?

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: M45TER01D
Thank you famous actors...

No wonder these people aren't famous actors.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Morosus

Right.

He's so liberal that he wants to enforce immigration laws and toss the islamic rapefugees out of the country.

You might want to deal with reality if you ever want anyone to take you seriously.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 11:58 AM
link   
This is coming from a guy that was involved in a high class call girl ring and thinking about getting a Russian citizen ship.

He's irrelevant, just trying to make a buck I guess.
edit on 8-10-2016 by hillbilly4rent because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 12:03 PM
link   
hey man i like trump.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Trump would beat De Niro like a dusty rug anyway.

Actors, damn, they are as bad as politicians.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Take away De Niro cue cards and lets hear him really talk.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 12:12 PM
link   
It's a rather offensive thing to say about a potential president. DiNero is a real low life pig to speak of anyone that way.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 12:17 PM
link   
again?

I posted it HERE first.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Sorry. Didn't see it.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Picklesneeze

Right.

He's so liberal that he wants to enforce immigration laws and toss the islamic rapefugees out of the country.

You might want to deal with reality if you ever want anyone to take you seriously.

He's only saying those things to pander to a certain base. Same reason he went to church.

And thanks for worrying about people taking me seriously. Now I will be able to sleep tonight.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Morosus

originally posted by: Picklesneeze

Right.

He's only saying those things to pander to a certain base. Same reason he went to church.

And thanks for worrying about people taking me seriously. Now I will be able to sleep tonight.

Kind of like this?
“You just have to sort of figure out how to … balance the public and the private efforts that are necessary to be successful, politically, and that’s not just a comment about today,” Clinton said. “Politics is like sausage being made. It is unsavory, and it always has been that way, but we usually end up where we need to be. But if everybody’s watching, you know, all of the back room discussions and the deals, you know, then people get a little nervous, to say the least. So, you need both a public and a private position.”

Read more: dailycaller.com...

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 01:02 PM
link   
So some rich celeb that lives in protected communities and lives his life in fiction has some say about anything? He should go back to his private parties and hit the crank and leave the real world to the rest of us..
edit on 8-10-2016 by Orionx2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Some famous actors said so, so it must be true.

I wish I could vote trump in your election. the amount of anger directed by the establishment towards him, really means something. If it were policy and background alone that were to undo him, it would. There would be no orchestrated and obvious agenda.

Clinton is petrified. So are her minions. Look at the absolute aggressive manner in which they fight against such an "obvious" bad choice. lol

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: RedMenace16
This is what the world needs to start doing, no one likes Trump, everyone sees what a fraud and con man he is.

We need to make sure that Trump supporters are completely irrelevant, Trump has already caused more damage than Isis could ever dream of.

If he's so terrible, his own actions and intent will end his candidacy. Right?

If his own actions and intent will not end it, why do you feel the need to lie about it, and call for violent action against him?

Scared of something?

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Orionx2
So some rich celeb that lives in protected communities and lives his life in fiction has some say about anything? He should go back to his private parties and hit the crank and leave the real world to the rest of us..

Wait.. Are you talking about Trump?

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: savemebarry

This is what the world needs to start doing, no one likes Trump, everyone sees what a fraud and con man he is.

We need to make sure that Trump supporters are completely irrelevant, Trump has already caused more damage than Isis could ever dream of.

If he's so terrible, his own actions and intent will end his candidacy. Right?

If his own actions and intent will not end it, why do you feel the need to lie about it, and call for violent action against him?

Scared of something?

Yes I'm scared, I'm scared that Donald Trump is doing more damage to this country than Isis could ever dream of, I thought I explained that part in my first comment. Do you not know how to read?
edit on 8-10-2016 by RedMenace16 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Maybe I am talking about Hillary that never had a real job...

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Maybe I am talking about Hillary that never had a real job...

Did Hilary get a small 14 million dollar loan from daddy?

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 09:13 PM
link   

If nobody likes him as a candidate (I don't give a flying fornication about him as a person) why has he been polling within the margin of error till this recent tiff came about? By the way that was with some polling agencies polling 10-15% more democrats than republicans or independents...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join