It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump is a Sexist

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Well now, I feel that is is only fair to criticize the other candidate for his misgivings.

The last thread I made was dedicated to the fact Hillary Clinton is a racist.

This time around this is Donald Trump, and his objectifying of women.

He is a rich asshole who thinks he can get whoever he wants, and I'm not going to sugar coat this but there are a lot of women out there who's primary focus is on a man with money.

The recent 'mic slip' that has been held onto for over 10 years until just before the election was a tactical move by the left. What is striking is that it is the left that embrace rape culture in America.

Between 2001 and 2008, Donald Trump was a registered Democrat. Donald has admitted he supports many things that the left embraces, which would include rape culture and objectifying women. The democrats are a disgusting party, they are the embodiment of everything that is wrong with America.

I'm not going to go into the whole Donald is controlled opposition thing, the Trump and the Clintons have been life-long friends. This is common knowledge, and after the first debate if there was any doubt, I believe that doubt is now firmly removed.

Donald should be reprimanded for his treatment of women, I don't think that he would be genuinely sorry for his actions, but it is clear that this is the modus operandi of democrats; from Bill Clinton the rapist to Donald Trump the misogynist.

Trump has regularly said that he has a broad range of political positions. "I identify with some things as a Democrat,"

Politifact

Yes, I am calling out democrats again, and their promoting rape culture and the mistreatment of women. I seem to have to repeat myself a lot when dealing with liberals: In 2005, Donald Trump was a registered Democrat, the year of the audio recording of his true feelings about women.

The left acts like they are outraged, but they aren't, this is all a game to them. I recognize the circus show, I have no expectations from controlled opposition, but it should be recognized that in his heart Donald is a leftist (just look at his policy positions).

In retrospect, he is more benign when compared to the rest of the sexist left, it's possibly due to him switching sides every once in a while. If Trump were the democrat candidate right now, the sexism thing would be buried by the media. Utter hypocrisy, and it's a sad day for America, I truly feel sorry for the millions of patriotic Americans who are so fed up with the system and placed their faith in the part-time 'republican'.

I have been a little apprehensive on revealing who I am voting for, I only voted for a presidential nominee once when I was 18, after that it was write-ins. I have been outraged at our election system for a long time, I am glad Trump and Hillary rose to prominence this year, my anger is gone and it's pure indifference; I have been taking joy in watching the left defend their 'crooked' candidate, while pretending Trump was anything but a democrat. My prediction on the elections have always been a Hillary presidency, and after the election we get economic collapse and world war; that's why the charade is so obvious the cycle.

I digress, here are the facts about Donald Trump:

Donald Trump has been a democrat and a republican, both parties are leftist (democrats being further leftist), leftists embrace sexist and racist policy. The conservatives who still support Trump, are just as bad as the liberals who still support Hillary; but when it comes to which is the lesser of two evils, I could not tell you.

It should come as no surprise Donald Trump being a disgusting misogynist, he is life long friends with the Clintons. The establishment is firmly entrenched in liberal ideology, and this year the media has been able to get the Republican nomination to one of their own (Hollywood liberal pig).

Look like liberals will be gloating over their victory of running democrat sexist pig Donald Trump against racist murderer Hillary Clinton.

Good job liberals, you blew it up. You destroyed America.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 10:13 AM
link   
For heavens sake, let this disgusting "elections" in the theatre play to fool the people end.
Every second thread is a Trump/Clinton thread.

You US americans might not believe this, but the world doesn´t turn around the USA!
And the whole wotld is meanwhile disgusted of the floods of news around that theatre play.

Just let it end, millions of threads on ATS won´t change anything!
Just that people leave ATS!

I am sorry if that sounded a bit harsh, but this is the truth.
There is almost nothing interesting more on ATS, since that "Masters of the Universe" election rally started.
With even worse candidates than the Bushes have been.

I thought this is a website where people might know that the whole political stuff is staged theatre play, but it seems not...
Still every second thread is a boring Trump/Clinton thread...

They even bomb us here in germany the whole with that crap. As if we would have to vote.

Really, there happen other things around the world than US elections...
It´s that disgusting that i almost started to pray for terror attacks and plane crashes that hit Trump and Clinton, so that crap would end.

Sorry, but this must be said!

edit on 8 10 2016 by DerBeobachter because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 10:15 AM
link   
But it is perfectly okay that
Bill Clinton was MUCH MUCH WORSE.. And people were fine when he does it.

In other words, ....

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Good job liberals, you blew it up. You destroyed America.

There's a lot of blame to be shared in your so-called destruction. The political machine in general. The media.
Let's not forgot the average idiot citizen, who can't name the three branches of government, but can tell you what Beyonce tweeted 10 minutes ago.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 10:17 AM
link   
We needed yet another thread about this?

Yes, he's sexist. He's downright misogynistic. A disrespectful twat.

What's new here?

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: GodEmperor

What is striking is that it is the left that embrace rape culture in America.

I raise my eyebrow at you, sir. First the right wing will say "feminists lie, there's no such thing as rape culture", yet follow up with the notion that it does exist, but only when left-wing individuals promote it? To paraphrase Mitch Hedberg, "I've never seen any culture with a conditional existence before"...

I do, however, agree that Trump is a controlled opposition.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Hillary's greatest weakness is/was her very high unfavorable rating.

It's amazing to me that Trump supporters would piss away the one opportunity to beat her by nominating someone who is even more unlikeable than Hillary.

It was all very well thought out...Donald has always been happy with his reputation as a slimeball sexist. No big deal, for him, to use that reputation to help HIllary.

edit on 8-10-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger

The joys of democracy, and what is even better is that people won't even remember the lessons. Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if people forget about this whole Trump sexism scandal by the time of the election.

There are two lessons I've learned this year:

1. The media technology is too powerful in deciding nominees and presidents. There is no counter, no genuine candidates will ever be elected.

2. The average American really does have the attention span of a gold fish, I thought that article was embellishing, but I was wrong.

This is by design, the systematic destruction of America. The slow, progressive death through the generational indoctrination and idiotization of the LCD. Lower the quality of the American people, ease the amount of resources required to control everyone.

Donald Trump and his 'don't give a f*' attitude is the embodiment of the right today.

Both parties have betrayed America, both parties. Liberalism is their vehicle of destruction.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: SargonThrall

What is striking is that it is the left that embrace rape culture in America.

I raise my eyebrow at you, sir. First the right wing will say "feminists lie, there's no such thing as rape culture", yet follow up with the notion that it does exist, but only when left-wing individuals promote it? To paraphrase Mitch Hedberg, "I've never seen any culture with a conditional existence before"...

I do, however, agree that Trump is a controlled opposition.

I don't truly fit any description you can categorize in terms of a left or right. I belong to the Infinite wing if you want political affiliations.

The political scale is from left to right (Authoritarianism) -------- (Anarchy), left wing is authoritarian parties which America has two, while Right wing is more anarchistic parties like 'true' capitalism and libertarianism. It's all in how we correctly identify things, before realizing solutions.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Donald Trump and his 'don't give a f*' attitude is the embodiment of the right today.

I agree. There's no middle ground, no common sense. The polically correct left gets offended by everything, the other side thinks it's OK to be rude and offensive.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
But it is perfectly okay that
Bill Clinton was MUCH MUCH WORSE..

Indeed he was and he did it all out in the open, like playing the saxophone which is a major phallic symbol.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 10:47 AM
link   

In these ridiculous times we should all remember that it's the illusion of choice ;

Cheers - Dave

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

That image says it all!

It seems the natural human state is to be subjugated under totalitarian rule. It's what we've been used to since the birth of civilization.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 11:13 AM
link   

It just makes me support Donald more.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Held onto? Lol, why would anyone care about it? It wasn't relevant until now.

Some conspiracy theory.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 05:07 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Impeachment hearing are "people being okay with it"? Lmfao

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Not really, the Wild West wasn't a totalitarian rule. It became that. But for quite a while it was communities separated from each other by almost impossible distances. People worked by community and the strongest survived. Sometimes the strongest rules by fear and other times the community survived by committee.

new topics

top topics

join