It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tic Tac Trump

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Apparently, this Tic Tac habit Trump has went at least until 2010. In this video, you will see a CNN correspondent who is running a panel, describing an encounter a close friend of hers had with Trump. In 2010, Trump took out some Tic Tacs, gave some to this as yet named female, invited her into his office, leaned in for a kiss and then gave her a cell Phone with which to call him.

I doubt the correspondent made this up off the top of her head. If the woman chooses to speak to the news she will.

So creepy. I will never look at Tic Tacs the same way again.

On a side note, this man said everything I want to say about Trump, in part of a 'get out the vote' shoot that ended up on the cutting room floor. If I were Trump, I would not mess with this guy.

edit on 8-10-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-10-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 09:53 AM
link   

"He's a mutt." - De Niro 2016

I laughed so hard when he said that.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
I laughed so hard when he said that.

That's the same thing Tommy said when he stomped Billy Batt's head in.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Pretty sure it would take a lot more than a Tic Tac to wipe the bad smell of Trump.

He is a serial offender now attempting to make people believe his offenses stopped in 2005 when the last evidence to come out was from.

Problem is, as you and many others have pointe out, his offenses are deeply seated and continue to this day and will do so until he no longer walks this planet, apology video or not.

Interesting summary here.

Donald Trump sexism tracker: Every offensive comment in one place

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Did she tell this tale before or after Trump's tic tac kiss.

Really? Who doesn't freshen breath beforehand?

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Morosus
Pretty sure it would take a lot more than a Tic Tac to wipe the bad smell of Trump.

He is a serial offender now attempting to make people believe his offenses stopped in 2005 when the last evidence to come out was from.

Problem is, as you and many others have pointe out, his offenses are deeply seated and continue to this day and will do so until he no longer walks this planet, apology video or not.

Interesting summary here.

Donald Trump sexism tracker: Every offensive comment in one place

Good article.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Strong words Robert!
Scotty Nell is good. Trump must love her. She will defend him through the pitchfork and torch bearing mob taking the jabs for him the whole time.

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 10:07 AM
link   
So, "a friend" of the reporter said something bad about Trump, on CNN no less [ I mean they have all the facts and are never biased, right ] and we're supposed to take it as the gospel.
And why does DeNiro's opinion matter?

If I were Trump, I would not mess with this guy.

A guy who made all his money acting tough and has nothing but that to back up his bluster. Hollyweird is Clinton Liberal, so..why would we care? A bunch of rich people, who make their money pretending and we're supposed to care what they think? Really? Why is their opinion more important? Because they're famous?

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
Strong words Robert!
Scotty Nell is good. Trump must love her. She will defend him through the pitchfork and torch bearing mob taking the jabs for him the whole time.

That's the second panel I have seen Scotty Nell on made up of GOP females. She seems absolutely oblivious to reality, reminds me of Kellyanne Conway.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

I second your post

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
So, "a friend" of the reporter said something bad about Trump, on CNN no less [ I mean they have all the facts and are never biased, right ] and we're supposed to take it as the gospel.
And why does DeNiro's opinion matter?

If I were Trump, I would not mess with this guy.

A guy who made all his money acting tough and has nothing but that to back up his bluster. Hollyweird is Clinton Liberal, so..why would we care? A bunch of rich people, who make their money pretending and we're supposed to care what they think? Really? Why is their opinion more important? Because they're famous?

A friend confided something creepily similar to comments in the hot mic video.

I like DeNiro's opinion. He seemed genuine and it is what I already thought. Not all actors are democrats or liberals.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Funny how Trump was a registered democrat when he made those comments. Between 2001 - 2009, he was registered democrat, he has also claimed that he embraces many democrat beliefs; which would include racism, sexism, and general criminality and corruption.

That's just liberal ideology, rape culture is a pillar of the Democrat party. From Billy Clinton to Anthony Weiner to controlled opposition Donald Trump.

My state has great examples, a republican sent some flirty texts to a woman and had to resign, due to all the outrage; while a democrat raped a woman, and it has been hushed, with no resignation.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 10:12 AM
link   

She seems absolutely oblivious to reality,

Like CNN and most Clinton supporters?

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: GodEmperor

I think you just repeated the thread you made a couple minutes ago, it's still just as rambling.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

She seems absolutely oblivious to reality,

Like CNN and most Clinton supporters?

No, in general. And she was on a panel of GOP women who sounded perfectly normal.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 10:15 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Except for the tic tacs, Trump sounds like a Bill Clinton type of guy.
The women should vote for him in droves.....

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 10:33 AM
link   

And she was on a panel of GOP women who sounded perfectly normal.

You got it . Next to that any GOP woman would sound perfectly normal

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 10:34 AM
link   
It is a discouraging sign of self-delusion that so many people think that Trump's tacky, locker room talk, can even be compared to the evil that is Clinton.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: ezramullins

Too bad this isn't about Clinton deflector.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join