It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does Clinton now have a mandate?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Now that it seems ever more likely that Clinton will win the election; how do you think she will interpret the win. And how should she interpret the win.

For example will she believe (or at least act) like she has a mandate to push her views on given issue? Or will she acknowledge a devided country that she needs to bring together?

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: DanDanDat

She pretty much already has the view that everyone should follow whatever she and her Liberal crowd decides to put out. She sees the country divided and those who don't agree with her Progressive agenda as "deplorables". Like Obama, if she can't convince you, she will force you.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 09:53 AM
link   

She will push on and never look back. As far as shes concerned, the deplorables in fly over country dontcount and are to be marginalized out of the pulic square.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 10:21 AM
link   

All Hillary's political life and before that, has been about her and her chosen crowd, she never had done nothing that would not benefit her and her dip pockets first.

She is and will be nothing but a me first, closes friend second and screw the rest of the nation.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 10:27 AM
link   
I am going to vote for Clinton. But, I am not happy about it. I am actually sick at my stomach this morning about this presidential election. I have never been far from home. I have a good family and relatively safe community and diverse for its size. Is this behavior of Trump's the normal for people in that sphere? But, I don't see how she can interpret this election as a mandate with such a flawed opponent for voters to choose from.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 10:32 AM
link   

the wicked witch of arkansas only mandate has been and is, to get as much power and money as she can.
that will never change.

edit on 8-10-2016 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 10:33 AM
link   

She will open the borders in this hemisphere and the big banks and corporations will have their way with us little people that she 'doesn't connect with'.
Yay.
edit on b000000312016-10-08T10:35:36-05:0010America/ChicagoSat, 08 Oct 2016 10:35:36 -05001000000016 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

She apologized for that careless remark.
I guess if the shoe fits however you have an issue letting it go.
I personally have no problem with it.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 10:51 AM
link   
The only mandate we'll see from Hillary are lies and deception. Its all that puppet knows.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Hillary has always had a mandate.

The problem is it won't be coming from voters.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Yes Botched investigations, Media covering up the leaks focusing more on the conspiracy that russia leaked it than whats in the leaks.
She has the mandate to openly steal from the US treasury and sell off US assets for personal gain. Also the mandate for amnesty and open borders. sad, the end of traditional cultural values of the US as the immigration plus citizenship granted will decimate normal voting demographics.
If she wins, future elections will be like that of the 2nd and 3rd world...people will vote by identity and balkanization will accelerate.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: DAVID64

She apologized for that careless remark.
I guess if the shoe fits however you have an issue letting it go.
I personally have no problem with it.

So when someone makrs a stupid remark and apologizes one should just let go?

I will remember your advice.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

Washington state, yea.........you'll vote for Clinton.

Hope your "community" stays safe after another 4 years of open borders. Better be sure your immunizations are up to date!

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: jellyrev

She will do with impunity because so far she has been able to establish that she can get away with anything and the law will not touch her.

Dangerous times will come our way in the name of Hillary and her deceptions.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

Have you ever been to central Washington? It has been populated by mexicans longer than I have been around.

Republicans need to give independents someone other than preachers and pubescence boys to vote for.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Does she have a mandate? No.

Will that stop her from claiming one if she wins? No. It's basically the go to claim in order to make your win sound bigger and more impressive.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   
I get it, and I agree, Clinton is not a nice person and a self serving.

But could she act like this was a normal election year and pretend she won on her own merits. Will the people allow that?

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

People who are Supporting Mr. Trump are doing so for Ideological Reasons . This so called Scandal will Not in Any Way Change that . Every Single Person in this Country has Something they have Done or Said in the Past that might be Considered Offensive to others that they have now in retrospect , Regretted . Mr. Trump is No Different . It is Time to either Move on from it , or Except the Chaos it will Create in it's Wake . Solving the Enormous Problems this Country is currently Facing is More Important than a Man's Past Mistakes .
edit on 8-10-2016 by Zanti Misfit because: spelling

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

Being an Independent, I entirely agree. I don't see so much as 1 degree of difference between the Dems and the Repubs. I'm sick to death of both of them and won't support either regardless of who wins.

Worst election EVER!

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 12:29 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

You missed my point buddy. Not surprising Trump.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join