It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conservatives, Talk Me off the Ledge

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman
a reply to: Christosterone

Not to be a dick, though I am at times....

You dont know many billionaires and important people do you?

Did he rape anyone?

I never mentioned rape.
My circle of friends is of no consequence but understand ur point about billionaires...
Most are physicians as we are an incestuous group...

-Chris

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Yeah, I have to be a sensitive little sissy....Are you going to come and kick my ass for it? Why don't I give you a dartboard with my face on it, will that make you feel better?

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Mousygretchen

Nah.

I'll leave the group beatings to Hillary's brownshirts.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Whatever helps you sleep at night.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 10:07 PM
link   

millionaires are sooo middle class....

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman

millionaires are sooo middle class....

I now see my endeavor to gain insight from people with whom I entrust intellectual respect was immediately hijacked by amoral progressivists who offer nothing I need...

My post implicitly asked for my fellow conservatives perspective but, as usual, leftists ignore paramaters in their quest to morally relativize and mock...

And it is of no small irony reading these posts belie the inherent immaturity required to subscribe to the leftist ethos...

Please cease "contributing" your petulant ramblings as they serve only to prove the intellectual desert in which your brain resides...

Thank you and please take leave us of us peons and return your Infallible monarchy with whom you entrust your uneducated support...

-Chris

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 11:19 PM
link   

sorry for trying to keep it pleasant.

In any event. You are on the fence?

Stay there. We need resolve, not favorites.

There is nothing lacking, you just want acceptance or a plea for your favor.

If you dont know, you never will.

Hell, vote for shillary for all I care. Only one team here, and its not the "conservative" one. Its the AMERICAN one.

our country not your party.

edit on 10 8 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Get off that ledge NOW. I have a wooden spoon and believe me, I KNOW how to use it. I have a rock in a tube sock if I need a little longer reach. I may be old, but trust me.. I will hike my skirt up and CLIMB UP THERE to beat you soundly. You are SCREWED with either one.. and everyone. Get off the ledge and come down here with the rest of us poor rats.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 08:49 AM
link   
So it is with ur final insults to my endeavor which sought solace in my fellow conservatives that i remove myself from this thread of my creation...

Unenlightened fools seek the refuge of conflict from which they can spew vitriol and while i welcome this behavior in many contexts I implicitly expressed a desire for no such juvenile behavior on this post...

Unfortunately the religious subscription to a weak minded ethos bent on silencing opponents based upon the progressivist ideology negates any potential for a mature discussion...
And thus my sincere thread seeking advice fell flat because rabbit holes of leftist creation appeared almost immediately in my most earnest of threads...

So I leave with neither clarity nor absolution...

Thanks to those who generously and kindly contributed to my op..

-Chris

-as always please forgive the typos and homonym errors as iPads can't understand my Texas accent

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
Go with what your heart (intuition, instincts) tells you is right.

Ya right, those instincts are controlled as well, those as yourself are ruled by "gut feelings".

The heart is not present at all in this.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: AudioOne

originally posted by: Stormdancer777

I wanted to add, Trump recently became a born again Christian, so that is something to take into consideration.

Anytime I've seen someone truly "born again", they emerge extremely humble and are regretful of their past actions. Where is his testimony of wrong doing, of "I used to be a womanizer who only cared about money, I took advantage of workers and companies, I was callous and couldn't see the pain I caused those around me." "Now I am a changed man who would never take advantage of _________."

Haven't heard anything close to that from him.

Ummm no....Humble and regretful would be retarded to have as feelings if you were "born again".

Only the some PC idiots in the "church" would want to hear these kinds of things, stringing people up in front of a herd of Satan worshippers is what it appears to be.

The media against Trump has been the most bizarre hateful, lie-filled, embarrassing programming to ever grace the screens, prepare for the TRUMP to sound.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: ParasuvO

The heart is not present at all in this.

For the first time, I believe you.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 12:53 AM
link   

iPads can't understand my Texas accent

Texan?
But you already know what to vote deep down - surely even a few chats with your wife over a texan bbq dinner would have solved your dilemma?

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Christosterone
Donald Trumps "conversation" with Billy Bush 11 years ago has caused a crisis of conscience for me...

-----------------Disclaimer so as not to hear the "glass house" argument:

I am married to the same woman I fell in love with many many years ago...and never will break that promise

I do not drink, smoke, curse or engage in ANY amoral behavior EVER...perhaps as a child I may have once or twice participated in locker room banter but the idiocy of youth excuses those mistakes...
My morality exists not because a magic being in the sky tells me to do so but because my ethos dictates abstinence from gluttony..
My better half enjoys wine and I enjoy buying it for her…however its not right for me personally...

---------------------End of Disclaimer

I would never associate with a home wrecking pervert nor would I want him to helm the greatest society high West has ever produced..

My respect for the institution of marriage is paramount in my life and feel many of societies ills can be traced back to the breakdown of families(meaning 2 person partnerships in whatever form that takes)

Trump discussing the most despicable behaviors such as bragging about hitting on a married woman is something I cannot come to grips with...

Donald Trump was 60 years old when this tape was made...

I'm asking my fellow conservatives for their thoughts...I don't want to hear progressives spiking the football because I know well what he said and the despicable nature of its depravity…
If you have something to add constructive I welcome it because, as I said before, I am at a crisis point and appreciate the thoughtfulness of members of this site...

“I did try and f--- her. She was married,” Trump says. Trump continues: “And I moved on her very heavily. In fact, I took her out furniture shopping. She wanted to get some furniture. I said, ‘I’ll show you where they have some nice furniture.’”

“I moved on her like a bitch, but I couldn’t get there. And she was married,” Trump says. “Then all of a sudden I see her, she’s now got the big phony tits and everything. She’s totally changed her look.”

“I’ve got to use some Tic Tacs, just in case I start kissing her,” Trump says. “You know I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait.”

“And when you’re a star, they let you do it,” Trump says.

“You can do anything.” “Whatever you want,” says another voice, apparently Bush’s.

“Grab them by the pu$$y,” Trump says.
“You can do anything.”

-Chris

SO you more worried about what he has said then what she has done?

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: EvillerBob

originally posted by: amazing
No matter how fast and furious I dated, when I was younger, I never stooped to that level of talking publicly about women like that.

Neither did he. It was a private conversation that was being recorded. In public a few minutes later he acted with the expected decorum.

I find it hilarious to watch the desperate scramble for the moral high ground and the outpouring of fake prudish outrage.

And don't have any fake outrage or moral high ground. And I'm putting him down because I want to bring up Hillary. I've said all along that I'm voting third party this time. That's a different argument/discussion though.

I think what he said was horrible. I talk to my guy friends in private and I don't say things like that to them. That's with no women around. I guess I'm not a nasty, jerk like Trump and to be honest I don't like people like that nor do I associate with them. I sure as heck won't vote for one.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join