It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I hate almost everything and almost everyone, all consuming hate

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

No.

I can relate

I cant tell him in words to turn the hate into something he loves. To turn it into fuel and power. Unrelenting resolve, determination and drive.

To push on. Bite down where it hurts the most and dig deep to find the strength he needs to overcome.

To overcome if anything out of spite. Rage on and defy the bat shait crazies and persevere boldly into oblivion while carrying HIS banner into the dark.

All I can do is offer a song he can relate to. Tell him to give the hate away.

edit on 10 8 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: PredatorySociety

Clearly you love attention....get over yourself..I know some people with advanced parkinson's that have a better outlook. Problem with you is you just don't know how to appreciate the little things in life...I suggest finding a short bridge and taking a long walk.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 07:54 AM
link   

"god"

John Lennon

God is a Concept by which we measure our pain
I'll say it again
God is a Concept by which we measure our pain
I don't believe in magic
I don't believe in I-ching
I don't believe in Bible I don't believe in Tarot
I don't believe in Hitler I don't believe in Jesus
I don't believe in Kennedy I don't believe in Buddha
I don't believe in Mantra I don't believe in Gita
I don't believe in Yoga I don't believe in Kings
I don't believe in Elvis I don't believe in Zimmerman
I don't believe in Beatles I just believe in me, Yoko and me, and that's reality

The dream is over
What can I say?
The dream is over
Yesterday I was the dreamweaver
But now I'm reborn
I was the walrus
But now I'm John
And so, dear friends,
You'll just have to carry on
The dream is over

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Argentbenign

Dang! Beat me to it

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Your like so totally cruising with bad vibes. Rock that hate.

Never-mind. Here's a picture of an adorable raccoon.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeRpeons

It's a rather sad perspective on humanity and a big question on why we're here in the first place. I share your thoughts, and wonder why a loving God would subject his creations to such hate, pain and selfishness. Many turn to their religious beliefs, but many of those beliefs have engaged in killings in the past and the present day. Many are filled with questionable dogma, hate and filled with hypocrisy.

Its not a loving god ( no caps intended ) who subjects his creations to hate, pain and sadness, we are totally capable of subjecting ourselves to those things. The thing is that we do not see it while the only reality, the moment at hand, is present in our daily lives. Rather than using the moment in something creative, an act of love, bliss or some other good quality that would enhance our surroundings or our ecology, we choose almost every time to rather spend it in greed, hatered or some other disruptive act. It is only when you discover your true nature that you will become aware of the things the OP, for instance, mentions. No religion is needed, just live intelligently, choose differently each moment. Who wants to be a robot anyway? In christian terms, stop eating from the tree of knowledge of good and evil and start eating from the tree of life, where there are no barriers, rules and limits. Just the moment and what will blossom out of it in the future moments to come. It is all in your hands. We never left paradise, we just chose to ignore it, know better, that is the only evil that ever happened.
edit on 8-10-2016 by TatTvamAsi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Embrace the Hate

Let it flow through you

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 08:25 AM
link   
I can empathize with your distaste for humans, but don't use nukes to wipe us out- they are rough on the other animals and plants that live on this planet, and they deserve a chance to take over when we are gone.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: dogstar23

You must be busy with you retirement plans already! Well, you might retire. In the future, you kids or grand kids might not retire anymore, because you, for instance, didn't care. There will be no beauty, nature or anything left to enjoy with this kind of attitude. Why don't you grow up!

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 08:34 AM
link   
I used to be as hateful as you are now. I am 31 and I have just recently given up the hate and turned to learning to love everyone and everything. It is not an easy process to begin but it is a worthy endeavor. If you live in Seattle I would like to go have a tea with you and see who you are. Let me know.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: TatTvamAsi

yes yes

FEED ME

the Hatred grows

soon we can have all the posters at each others throats

and our journey to the dark side will be complete

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 09:32 AM
link   

It sounds like you need a change of scenery. Maybe a complete change of what country you live in. Where you are is breeding hatred.
That's not healthy for you, or anyone around you, including any pets you might have. 😕

Nothing changes if nothing changes.
Drastically change your environment, living place.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: TatTvamAsi
a reply to: dogstar23

You must be busy with you retirement plans already! Well, you might retire. In the future, you kids or grand kids might not retire anymore, because you, for instance, didn't care. There will be no beauty, nature or anything left to enjoy with this kind of attitude. Why don't you grow up!

Huh?! Because I don't want to destroy the world in a nuclear Armageddon? Because I enjoy life and want to make things better, rather than destroy everything?

I am busy with my retirement plans, though they're 15-20 years off. I'm buying land and running an organic farm. Terrible, I know.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 09:48 AM
link   
The world's mostly crap and most people are materialistic wankers.

I feel your hurt.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 09:50 AM
link   

All that hate is going to burn you up kid. Ever entertain you might have been hating for a long time but in denial about it?

Most of us aren't that honest. Finally admitting it is the beginning of resolving it.

Before true love we got to expunge the toxic hate.

Carry on...

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 09:54 AM
link   
I don't know, maybe its just me, but I don't find such threads a laughing or joking matter. While many people may experience such emotions at some part of their life, a very small percentage put such emotions into action with devastating results.

Focus on compassion please as hard as it may seem.

Hate is a very dangerous emotion.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 11:16 AM
link   
I almost let hate get to me in my younger days.

Now I realize I don't care enough about the world to feel hate towards it.

The whole blame god thing is kinda funny. I don't think he cares either.

Though if the mark of a craftsman is the quality of his creation, then we as humanity reflect how poor of a creator he is.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Life's a b!tch and then you die.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 11:32 AM
link   

I'm guessing that you either work in Human Resources, or are a greeter at Walmart.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Well, I guess we've arrived at this Orwellian moment.

Don't give into it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join