It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The List: 27 Countries Destroyed By Hillary Clinton's Neocon 'Hubris'

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Are you ready for Hillary Clinton's America ?

"In an email sent to his business partner and Democratic fundraiser Jeffrey Leeds, former Secretary of State Colin Powell wrote of Hillary Clinton, “Everything HRC touches she kind of screws up with hubris.”

"Clinton’s tenure as Secretary of State during Barack Obama’s first term was an unmitigated disaster for many nations around the world. Neither the Donald Trump campaign nor the corporate media have adequately described how a number of countries around the world suffered horribly from Mrs. Clinton’s foreign policy decisions".

"Millions of people were adversely harmed by Clinton’s misguided policies and her “play-to-pay” operations involving favors in return for donations to the Clinton Foundation and Clinton Global Initiative".

SHARE THIS CHART: COUNTRIES DESTROYED BY HILLARY

The following is a before and after chart illustrating, country by country, the destabilizing effects of Clinton’s policies as Secretary of State:

See whole ariicle here:
russia-insider.com...

So why not accept the truth people - the destroyer of worlds is about to become President of the United States of America

And what I ask you - what will we call the United States of Ameica after she is through with it

How about calling it: The Clinton Foundation

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 04:31 AM
link   
a reply to: AlienView

Because Russia offers such an unbiased view of American politics, doesn't it?

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 04:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: uncommitted

Yes it does. What planet you from?

Oh, the one that attacks the messenger four minutes after the thread started.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Actually, this article originally appeared at Infowars. Didn't know it's just another Kremlin hand. Should we expect the statement by the Department of Homeland Security and the Office of the Director of National Intelligence to confirm it officially?))

The article is not really thorough, it doesn't deserve attention. Just my opinion. Moreover, a reader is led to believe that the T[W]itch is guilty of everything. That is not true. She didn't invent this system. Diverting your attention to her person is a manipulation. They always do it.
edit on 2016 by JedemDasSeine because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 05:07 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

As opposed to the one that goes on the counter attack after 7?

Grow up.

People do read ATS you know, and sometimes people may be quick to reply.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Your bias is so obvious.

Swinging in 7 minutes after the op to defend your wonderful Russia.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 05:11 AM
link   
About:

RUSSIA INSIDER

"The mission of this site is media criticism and reform. It was started in September 2014 by a group of expats living in Russia who felt that coverage of Russia is biased and inaccurate".

"We received a huge response from volunteers, mostly in the US and Europe. That the media is seriously malfunctioning regarding Russia is widely evident. But the problem goes well beyond this. The problem is media control by a few corporations and interest groups, and their close ties with governments and business interests.

Quote source:
russia-insider.com...

edit on 8-10-2016 by AlienView because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-10-2016 by AlienView because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 05:16 AM
link   
a reply to: JedemDasSeine

Seems Hilary is to blame for everything, from the Arab Spring, to the global financial crisis..

George Clooney even gets a mention!

What a joke of an article.

edit on 8/10/16 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 05:20 AM
link   
a reply to: neformore

Grow up.

How 'grown up' is discrediting the source before one has had time to review the material?

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 05:21 AM
link   

About the same as blindly defending it.....

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 05:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

About the same as blindly defending it.....

This is a thread about Hillary Clinton, not Russia.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 05:24 AM
link   

So you agree that Hilary caused the Arab Spring and the GFC like the "article" says?

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 05:25 AM
link   

I stubbed my two years ago-I blame Hillarys' toe stubbing policy and now my nation is in ruins.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 05:25 AM
link   
I remember how busy Hillary was running around the Middle East during the Arab springs in Egypt, the bombing of Gaza by Israel, Yugoslavia, etc. She was everywhere it seemed, promoting war and suppression by the aggressor nations.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 05:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

So you agree that Hilary caused the Arab Spring and the GFC like the "article" says?

Hillary didn't 'cause it', was heavily involved though as one above board representative of the US state department at the time.

Link

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Although you frame it as a Clinton thing, I see it more as one more episode in a storyline that's been told for decades. That world champion defence spending and black budget wasn't invented by Clinton or even predecessors like Dick Cheney or Don Rumsfeld. How many countries have been occupied, subverted, invaded in the past century?

The military-industrial complex needs feeding and the USA isn't the only nation to look after one. You had Truman warning about it decades ago.

Don't get me wrong here, I'm not being anti-USA and I'm not rah-rahing the victim status of other countries. What I'm saying is you shouldn't elevate Clinton as somehow worse when international conflict is actually somewhat of a culture for US foreign policy. Politicians come and go, but the war machine keeps going.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Considering its been up on Infowars since September 22nd and is hardly new, how can you possibly surmise that the poster had not had time to review the material?

Instead of blindly attacking people, how about you "review the material"?

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 06:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Yes it does. What planet you from?

Oh, the one that attacks the messenger four minutes after the thread started.

It took less than 4 minutes to read - 4 minutes I won't get back.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 06:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: JedemDasSeine

Actually, this article originally appeared at Infowars. Didn't know it's just another Kremlin hand. Should we expect the statement by the Department of Homeland Security and the Office of the Director of National Intelligence to confirm it officially?))

The article is not really thorough, it doesn't deserve attention. Just my opinion. Moreover, a reader is led to believe that the T[W]itch is guilty of everything. That is not true. She didn't invent this system. Diverting your attention to her person is a manipulation. They always do it.

I was referring to the link to Russia insider - did I say Russian government? Having said that, it's of course interesting who they don't want as president isn't it?

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 06:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: neformore

Grow up.

How 'grown up' is discrediting the source before one has had time to review the material?

It was kind of easy to review actually, grow up.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join