It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trumpet sounds and strange cloud ring formation over Jerusalem

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 03:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I dunno, it seems genuine.

Just because it's easy to fake things today doesn't mean that it's all fake.
Many things that once considered fake have been proven real (just like those sky trumpet sounds)

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 03:28 AM
link   
First thing anyone should do with these is go to his channel and see what else he's put up.

Pretty safe bet what this is.
Nice video though.

Some of his other works.

edit on 8-10-2016 by ShadowLink because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-10-2016 by ShadowLink because: Problems

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 03:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Shuye

I dunno, it seems genuine.

You are welcome to your opinion.

How long do you reckon we've got? Since the trumpets sounded and stuff.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 03:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I'm not a fan of these biblical revelation stories, I just thought it was interesting.

I believe WW3 will happen sooner.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Or later.

The new cold war has only just begun and the first one lasted a long time.

edit on 10/8/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 03:48 AM
link   
a reply to: ShadowLink

Interesting, I first saw it on facebook after it went viral... I wasn't impressed with his other work but if he made 3 angles of that then he must be quite talented after all.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 03:58 AM
link   
It's pretty interesting even if it's not real.

What if it's real, but the guy who's YT channel sort of highlighted the noise instead of faking the noise?

Anyway seems like a lot of sky noises these days, guess the only way were going to get this sorted is if one of us from ATS hears/records our own and don't mess with it and post it here.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 04:24 AM
link   
I checked the guys other videos and there's one with a CGI tornado and African animals on a bridge. I highly doubt this is real, albeit very convincing.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 05:30 AM
link   

I've heard sounds in London England but these in those videos are definitely fake!

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 05:42 AM
link   
It's a #ing CGI. C'mon people. The 2nd vid was posted by the same person.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Did you hear about Israel expanding illegal settlements

Maybe their days are numbered
edit on 8-10-2016 by PredatorySociety because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Um this was 1 week ago, it would go viral by now. You are talking Jerusalem here, people would notice...

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 06:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: Akragon

Hole punch clouds are real.

People overlaying soundtracks, not so much.

earthsky.org...

On the "Educating Humanity" site that showcases new UFO material about every day, I saw a video reported by an individual that showed an distant orb moving into the middle of a high contrail and as it remained there for a few seconds the vapor of the trail dissolved within a circular area around the orb.

Yes, it could be a fake, but I suspect not. It could be said that the ETs are resorting to ancient methods to catch the attention of those milling down below. Clouds and trumpet sounds from the sky are clear warnings to be heeded.

I'll take a wild guess and suppose that the ETs, with their little ball drones, have determined that Israel is determined to nuke somebody with the slightest provocation and the cloud ring and sound are a warning.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 06:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

Yeah. Or it could be a hoax...

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Is it at all possible that these are natural phenomena that people ascribe religious significance to? I imagine if I saw something abnormal and heard what sounded like trumpets in ancient times, I would have been made a believer.

The cloud portions moving toward the center do appear somewhat phony, however. And anyone could have added a soundtrack.

a reply to: ShadowLink
Ah, I see you figured it out as I was typing. Most likely he is making his artwork goes viral in hopes of being noticed by executives. I'd hire him.

edit on 8-10-2016 by SargonThrall because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 08:09 AM
link   
I've been waiting on this thread as well.
It was debunked in minutes after posting.
The young man is very talented and finally got what he was seeking, a job.
He wanted to prove, (once again) how people can be deceived with modern tech.

Now, if you want to talk about strange events in Jerusalem, I can give you a long list I personally witnessed.
But not on this thread.

Buck

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 08:16 AM
link   
The Trump-et sounds are the UFO's! Either warning us about Trump him or cheering for him..

edit on 10/8/2016 by Pharyax because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 09:13 AM
link   

My thoughts?

I think I need go repent. Wow

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 10:15 AM
link   
I'm pretty sure when Jesus comes back, there's not going to be subtle clues. Since he's coming to trash the place, it's not going to be in doubt when it happens. So, no. These are not signs or strange trumpets or anything else supernatural.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 10:39 AM
link   
It means "Jayyyysus is gonna come down from the skyyyyyuh! And hes gonna smote all the unbelievers.... All the Jews anda Muslimsssah! And all his children will be washed in the blood of the lambahhh! Can Ah get an Amennnnnah?! Can I gettta Halllllelujah!!! Praise Jaysus!! Praise his nameeeeah!"

*drops mic*

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join