It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Wait WHAT? Trump Tried To Fire Nancy O'Dell After His Furniture Failure?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 02:01 AM
link   
So the married woman Trump was talking about at the beginning of the recording released today was Bush's then co-host Nancy O’Dell. Now keep in mind this sleazebag is talking about the woman to her co-host and 7 of her co-workers in a bus. He said (source) :

Trump: I moved on her, actually. You know, she was down on Palm Beach. I moved on her, and I failed. I’ll admit it.
Trump: I did try and f--- her. She was married.
Trump: No, no, Nancy. No, this was [unintelligible] — and I moved on her very heavily. In fact, I took her out furniture shopping. She wanted to get some furniture. I said, “I’ll show you where they have some nice furniture.” I took her out furniture — I moved on her like a b----. But I couldn’t get there. And she was married. Then all of a sudden I see her, she’s now got the big phony t--- and everything. She’s totally changed her look.

So not the end of the story:

The Daily Beast - Donald Trump Tried to Fire Nancy O’Dell After She Rejected His Sexual Advances

Less than two years after a female journalist supposedly rebuffed Donald Trump’s sexual advances—as heard on newly discovered video—he allegedly tried to have her fired from one of his beauty pageants.

Trump interacted with O’Dell, who now works on Entertainment Tonight, in her side-gig as a host at Trump beauty pageants. O’Dell co-hosted (along with her Access Hollywood colleague Billy Bush) the Trump-owned Miss USA pageant in 2004 and 2005. Trump made his vulgar comments about O’Dell to Bush in 2005.

In 2007, TMZ reported that the real-estate mogul wanted to kick O’Dell to the curb as Miss USA host because he allegedly didn’t like the way she looked while she was several months pregnant. (Trump’s people did not deny the report at the time, and simply refused to comment.)

edit on 2016-10-8 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Chastity device for Mr. Trump now on, I am sure. Too worried about the D, that man is. Probably why he lost a bil in a year.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 02:17 AM
link   
a reply to: jonsoup

That was an ignorant comment on my part and i apologize for my stupidity. Hillary's gonna castrate him Sunday so no belt is needed. Duh, but I'll leave my previous comment up since I own my stupidity.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 02:29 AM
link   
meh, firing someone from beauty pagents due to looks is sort of part of the business.
2 years after rejection doesn't sound like it is related. Gonna not blow up about this as it seems more of a business decision than anything else.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 02:30 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Wow...the speed at which this is escalating is even surprising to me, and I saw this coming months ago. There will be more. They're almost at the finish line now.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 02:47 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Is it easier to follow your ideology by naming another as a polar opposite and identifying the moral flaws of said opposition?

Keep in mind you are the polar opposite, two of the most unliked candidates of our lifetime, and this is ATS.

Do you think this is real?

Is this a real election?

Did Bernie have a chance?

Is Trump a '92 version of Perot who is just as surprised he didn't have to run independent to change this election as me and you?

If you really think he is this dumb (you might be right) yet somehow me and you could lead his campaign better against a God awful candidate, than we are disillusioned.

Hes throwing it. We should be more concerned as to why.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 03:06 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Does Donald really strike you as the type of fella who would intentionally self-destruct to further someone elses political gain?

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Is everyone too young to remember a red faced President telling the

media *I never had sex with that woman* too embarrassed to even mention

her name Monica Lewinsky a very young just left college student.

Evidence proved him a liar.

Hillary is calling out Trump? .... and has over the years conveniently over

looked someone much nearer home's lewd antics.

You couldnt make it up

edit on 8-10-2016 by eletheia
edit on 8-10-2016 by eletheia because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 03:09 AM
link   
a reply to: eletheia

And yet Bill finished two terms where as Trump will get none. Check and mate Donald.
edit on 8-10-2016 by jonsoup because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 03:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: jonsoup

Does Donald really strike you as the type of fella who would intentionally self-destruct to further someone elses political gain?

Does a billionaire strike you as the type to age quicker (as presidents do) so they can just neglect their company for "public service"?

Or is this same individual messed up enough to exploit the 4 billion dollars worth of free advertising they got when we all know he isn't as successful as he wants us to think?

Should I try and do better at painting him as horrible? Because I can, just trying to appeal to as many as I can.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Should I try and do better at painting him as horrible?

Go for it.
Bet you can't beat the reality.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 03:12 AM
link   
a reply to: eletheia

It's almost like politicians always set the bar lower in a exponential manner so by the time we here something outrageous we're quick to justify it.

Wow, we are in so much control.

I just threw up from laughing.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 03:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Go for it.
Bet you can't beat the reality.

The reality is he is just as vested in the current trend and agenda (a desperate attempt of power for house of cards that is falling) as any elite.

He is a sick sociopath elite who has no connection to anything we deem life or the human experience. I could cut and paste that description for most politicians/elite. And four months from now, I doubt many on here would disagree with me.

Sad how the free thinking sleeper cells got activated by the two party system that keeps "balance" for our country.

I can say worse of Trump if you want, I know you've seen my colorful descriptions of Hillary. They both have a special place in my heart.
edit on 8-10-2016 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-10-2016 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 03:17 AM
link   
How does that differ from reality?

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 03:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
How does that differ from reality?

re·al·i·ty
rēˈalədē/
noun
the world or the state of things as they actually exist, as opposed to an idealistic or notional idea of them.

That's the scary part. It doesn't.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Ha!

You did not meet my challenge.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 03:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Haha, while I feel like there is no way I could have won, as my democracy (oligarchy) is always sold.

You piqued my interest, what would have been the right answer?

PM me I'd you'd like to be straightforward, I'm open minded.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 03:33 AM
link   

You piqued my interest, what would have been the right answer?

I don't know. That's why I asked.

edit on 10/8/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 03:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I see what you did there. You know the answer (maybe) but you're also pushing me further to explain the situation.

Let me elaborate, I could paint a horrible picture for every president we've had since we got on the fiat currency and had to protect the petrol dollar.

I have a feeling I'm preaching to the choir. Just hope I met your challenge.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 08:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: SaturnFX
meh, firing someone from beauty pagents due to looks is sort of part of the business.

She wasn't IN the pageant, she was the co-host. She co-hosted with Billy Bush, the cousin of George W Bush.

originally posted by: eletheia
Is everyone too young to remember a red faced President telling the media *I never had sex with that woman*

Definitely not too young... But Bill is NOT running for president. If his antics had come out BEFORE the election, he never would have made it to the White House. And, as it was, he was fully punished with an impeachment for what he did.

But, just as Melania is innocent of Donald's indiscretions, Hillary's is innocent of Bill's.

I just wonder what Melania has to say about her husband talking like this when they were still newlyweds...
edit on 10/8/2016 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join