It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Correlation between yellow/white sun and light bulbs?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 01:19 AM
link   
They say the sun has more of a white hue nowadays. I remember growing up in the 80's and bathing in the magnificent golden aura of the old sun. Many remember the same. Now what if modern light bulbs are a clue to this mystery? Go to any store today and you will notice that they either only stock light bulbs that give off a white glow or have a very small inventory of the yellow radiance. I'm always looking for the yellow ones but find them in short supply. I just prefer that softer, more cozy lighting. Could it be that newer generations and non-quantum shifted take to the now natural white light whereas the older ones and shifted like the yellow natural sunlight better? This could very well be mandela effect residue from a past age/shift.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: genma
They say the sun has more of a white hue nowadays.

"They" are wrong.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: genma

you know if you use a yellow bulb in porch light it wont attract near as many bugs as a white one does. i have never had a problem finding a yellow bulb at the store for it, matter of fact just picked up a new one to replace burned out one about 2 weeks ago. maybe you just need to go to walmart and check out all the yellow bulbs they have lol.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: genma

I know what you mean.

You are not talking about yellow light bulbs but normal light bulbs which used to have a kind of a flame colour . Now they don't have any hint of a flame.

For me, it correlates with car lightbulbs. Nowadays you see more and more cars with very white bright headlights (So white that it is almost blue - and very blinding too)

You are right , it is very much what the younger generation want. Recently , I bought a second-hand car as I like older cars. I was surprised that even that car had 'white' lights. I commented about it and the young salesman said it was better with white lights.

Many years ago , in some European countries like France and Belgium, all cars had yellow lights (real yellow colour). It was such a pleasure to drive over there. You felt so relaxed to drive and no car ever looked threatening. Now they are rare to find . In the UK, car headlights were never yellow colour but they were like old light bulbs ; a kind of flame colour. Now this is becomming rare too. What you see now is the blinding white light; especially the german cars (BMW, AUDI and Mercedes).

Perhaps the soft touch is gone and the bully style is the prevailing one.

As for the Sun, it used to be a friend. Now , it is treated as an enemy. At the beginning of summer you can now see all sorts of government-sponsored advertisements telling us about the dangers of going in the Sun.

top topics

join