It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump releases statement on "lewd comments"

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 01:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I've never said that. But I understand, words are tough on people. Trump's words, for instance.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 01:25 AM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope
Apologies, I must have misunderstood.

I don't like comedy with a political agenda.

Trumps words are like water in your fingers. They slip away as if they were never there.

edit on 10/8/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 01:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: Bedlam

Or between me and my brothers walking down a beach when the old ladies are tanning elsewhere.

I have one (1) friend who gets lewd in whiskey fuel blather. Even he has never implied that "they like it."

Umm, true, but we've done sort of worse. Sort of. It was crudity of a different nature. But it's ok, we were conducting a scientific experiment at the time. If ever written up, I think the title would be "On the possibility of dating success using a socially unacceptable accosting technique on Tybee Island".

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Literally. The words were spoken over a decade ago. Trump's words are like a drug in yours. Straight to the oxytocin.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 01:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

Literally. The words were spoken over a decade ago. Trump's words are like a drug in yours. Straight to the oxytocin.

All of his words.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Or between me and my brothers walking down a beach when the old ladies are tanning elsewhere.

I have one (1) friend who gets lewd in whiskey fuel blather. Even he has never implied that "they like it."

Come to think of it, the people I've known who DO say things like that were either uber-rich, or the sort of people you wouldn't let sit your kids. But it could be a rich guy thing, a few CEO level guys we had to go to dinner with over the years (though absolutely not all) would get lit and launch off into that sort of thing. Maybe it goes with having a lot of money/influence.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Maybe it goes with having a lot of money/influence.

Ya think?
Maybe a touch of narcissism?

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 01:36 AM
link   

All of his words.

There are a lot of them. If the distance between the bad ones span decades, I see no problem here.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Patterns.
The patterns are consistent. He thinks little of women. And anyone who isn't him.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Patterns.
The patterns are consistent. He thinks little of women. And anyone who isn't him.

I'm not sure anyone who actually wants that office is going to be any better, at least about that sort of thing.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Then why did he hire them in top executive positions?

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 01:44 AM
link   

I'm not sure anyone who actually wants that office is going to be any better, at least about that sort of thing.

Not this go 'round.
I've always (since my first *blush*) managed to come up with a reason to vote for a President.
I haven't come up with a rationale to vote against one.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Like his daughter?
So he could threaten to fire them?

Oh. Sorry. I forgot.
The women love him. Love him.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 01:46 AM
link   

So he could threaten to fire them?

Should I answer with a question just to keep the pattern going?

I've said some stupid things in my time, perhaps not as crude, but I suppose I should apologize for them—sincerely of course.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Damn, you're quick.
I try to edit before replies, but...

I've said some stupid things in my time, perhaps not as crude, but I suppose I should apologize for them—sincerely of course.
Do your apologies include a "but...?" Because that sort of nullifies it.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Because the people he put in charge of hiring felt they were qualified for the job at hand would be my guess.

a sexist isn't necessarily a misogynist.
Trump certainly doesn't hate woman, one could argue he likes em a bit too much actually.

But anyhow, who specifically did he hire that you are discussing? I do hope you aren't talking about his apprentice shows.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 01:53 AM
link   

The answer to that question is pretty blatantly obvious.

Go ahead, think it through to it's clear conclusion.

The rest of us will wait while you chew it over until the lightbulb goes on...

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 01:55 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 01:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bedlam

Come to think of it, the people I've known who DO say things like that were either uber-rich, or the sort of people you wouldn't let sit your kids. But it could be a rich guy thing, a few CEO level guys we had to go to dinner with over the years (though absolutely not all) would get lit and launch off into that sort of thing. Maybe it goes with having a lot of money/influence.

The guy who works at the local gas station isn't rich but he grabs puzzies in exchange for free drinks, hotdogs, pizza slices, and such.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Damn, you're quick.
I try to edit before replies, but...

Do your apologies include a "but...?" Because that sort of nullifies it.

I don't think I should have to apologize for saying anything. I would at least pretend I was sincere because apparently that antidote seems to work on those who feign injury from it.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join