It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This whole damned thing is an infuriating charade.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Kandinsky

That's just it. They know, and they don't want to.

They have their Washington gravy train, and they like it that way. Screw us! They can roll out crap candidates all day and night and force us to vote for them because they have their little in club establishment.

Read The Hunger Games and mock it if you must, but right now, it's kind of like that. They run the game out of the Capital and we are being made to dance like the little peons they've reduced us to.

Nobody can force you to vote for anyone. You have multiple choices but the talking heads have convinced you that this is some sort of sporting event where there are only two sides. If you want to live in a two dimensional world, that's okay with me, but I see more options and I'm going to vote FOR an honest man with a proven record of leadership and no slimy videos in his past. That man is Gary Johnson. Don't be blinded by partisanship, you're falling into their trap.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn
Donald Trump will still win as long as people stop pretending they have to act offended at what he says. Nothing he has said offends me. Not one bit. In fact, the latest thing he said 11 years ago, lots of women actually enjoy that. They just have to pretend to be offended so they don't get unfriended by their group of do nothing on social media or people unfollow their youtube channels. Too much peer pressure.

I will not relent, Trump WILL WIN!!!!

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 12:02 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Do you really think this is about Trump winning? What about the people?

Are identity politics so important to you that you'd ignore the very obvious issues he represents?

Between a turd sandwich and a douche bag...This is an episode of South Park.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Go Trump! Screw every liberal

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Well, let me ask you this. What exactly did you want to see for the people for this election assuming the candidate that appeased your sensibilities the most was in the front running?? In order for me to articulate a decent response, I kinda need a bit more depth to your concerns. I typed up a good long one, but was not sure it was appropriate because I need to know if it applies to your concerns.

What did you want out of this election assuming all our dreams came true about it??

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 10:49 PM
link   

A candidate that respects individual rights, the mandate of the Constitution, and takes both the defense of the nation seriously, and the gravity of diplomacy not as a measure of ourselves against other societies, but as a means of protecting our interests.
edit on 10 10 16 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Well then we will see how Trump will do. I think he would do better at those things than Clinton. Maybe not necessarily 100%, but better for sure. We did not exactly get a Senator Paul up for selection so we have to deal with what we got.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   

I think this election is the best thing to ever happen to potential 3rd party candidates.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join