It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ted Cruz joins Bernie Sanders in the "Castration 2016 Club"... (castration used metaphorically)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Greetings readers of ATS™

I type this to You from My current ecological niche in the midst of Flori-Duh. Last storm the Manatees were in the golf course pond and were removed for not paying their green fees anyways I ran across this video from 'The Young Turks'. I can't last the majority of their videos but I thought I'd give this one a full viewing.

It provides a re-cap of their in-fighting and accusations going back and forth. The promises made and broken, the little asides. They mention the 5 affairs reported by TheEnquirer™ and also Mr. Drumpf's accusing Cruz's father being involved w/famous fall guy Lee Harvey Oswald. I read somewhere, probably here at ATS™ where Trump was/is 'very good family friends' w/the publisher of TheEnquirer™ and that only pieces that reflect Trump in a positive manner is ever run. I must admit I didn't do My 'due diligence' in checking to see if this was indeed a 'fact' as Trump has said the same exact thing about The Clintons.

This guy won't make You forget Wally Cronkite but see if the actual content makes sense..

www.youtube.com...

namaste

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 11:02 AM
link   
I bet a lot of people are wishing we saw a Sanders vs Cruz election right about now. I bet that would have been the most boring drama-free election in American history.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Bloodydagger

I'm thinking after the QuinAffair Expose from the rags, it would be smooth sailing. Maybe that is why it is the way it is? It really doesn't matter who sits in TheChair because they're just mouthpieces. If the race is littered w/innuendo it brings in the "clicks" because the majority don't care to report the truth.. When the reader has to do the due-diligence that the reporter should have done before going to print than the odds of that reader being "informed" is lessened because they're usually "too busy" to be bothered.. end result: ill informed voters, so the group who spends the most eye catching ads wins; great ain't it?

join