It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks releases excerpts of Hillary’s paid speech transcripts

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Hacked e-mails show Hillary Clinton’s campaign was concerned that remarks she made in paid speeches to Wall Street firms behind closed doors would become public and used against her by political opponents.

Excerpts of her speeches, contained in e-mails sent to campaign chairman John Podesta and leaked Friday by Wikileaks, show Clinton promoting herself as a proponent of free trade.

“My dream is a hemispheric common market, with open trade and open borders,” Clinton is quoted as telling a Brazilian Bank in 2013.

“We have to resist, protectionism, other kinds of barriers to market access and to trade.”

Click link for article...

So once again we have Clinton telling the electorate what they want to hear in order to vote for her all the while her position when it comes to big business is the complete opposite. The Clinton campaign was so concerned about these speeches being leaked they sent warning to John Podesta about it with potential headlines they might see in the media if the speeches ever saw the light of day.

“CLINTON ADMITS SHE IS OUT OF TOUCH,” “CLINTON SAYS YOU NEED TO HAVE A PRIVATE AND PUBLIC POSITION ON POLICY,” and “CLINTON REMARKS ARE PRO KEYSTONE AND PRO TRADE,”

Other sources
* - Podesta emails show excerpts of Clinton speeches to Goldman

The first flagged email is headed “Clinton Admits She Is Out of Touch.” In a February 4, 2014 speech to what was referred to as “Goldman-Black Rock”, Clinton said “And I am not taking a position on any policy, but I do think there is a growing sense of anxiety and even anger in the country over the feeling that the game is rigged…We had our little, you know, one-family house that, you know, he saved up his money, didn’t believe in mortgages. So I lived that. And now, obviously, I’m kind of far removed because the life I’ve lived and the economic, you know, fortunes that my husband and I now enjoy, but I haven’t forgotten it.”

Another flag came from a speech to the National Multi-Housing Council on April 24, 2013: “Clinton Says You Need to Have a Private and Public Position on Policy.”

“I mean, politics is like sausage being made,” she said in the speech according to the excerpt. “It is unsavory, and it always has been that way, but we usually end up where we need to be. But if everybody’s watching, you know, all of the back room discussions and the deals, you know, then people get a little nervous, to say the least. So, you need both a public and a private position.”

In an October 23, 2013 speech to the Goldman Sachs AIMS Alternative Investments Symposium, “Clinton Talks About Holding Wall Street Accountable Only for Political Reasons.”

click link for remainder of this article...

She is a fraud and will say whatever in order to get elected. Its evident by her comments that she has no intention of holding wallstreet accountable and considering the amount of money wallstreet has given her its no wonder why. A public and private policy goes back to the accusations a democratic candidate made against her in the 2008 elections where her campaign stated her position changed because she was moving from primaries mode into general election mode.

His response was "How about tell the truth mode".

Anderson Cooper asks Hillary if she will say anything to get elected - 13 minutes of Hillary lying -

* - How newly released emails by WikiLeaks could impact Clinton’s campaign
* - CNN - WikiLeaks posts apparent excerpts of Clinton Wall Street speeches
* - Foxnews - Wikileaks releases emails allegedly from Clinton campaign chair
* - Politico -
The most revealing Clinton campaign emails in WikiLeaks release - The trove includes excerpts of Clinton's paid Wall Street speeches that were deemed problematic.

edit on 7-10-2016 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Word is Twitter is censoring the hashtag concerning these leaks. As it was trending and then vanished.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: jellyrev
Word is Twitter is censoring the hashtag concerning these leaks. As it was trending and then vanished.

Considering the documents contain info that is detrimental to Clinton is no wonder. I see why she refused to release the contents of her paid speeches now. They confirm her duplicity and shows the almighty dollar is more important to her than the American people.

For a person trying to get over a trust issue... I think this is a torpedo in the side of her campaign. How do you even try to spin this to limit the damage? I dont think its possible. What she said to wallstreet is the complete opposite of what she is telling the American people.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 10:23 PM
link   
This is the first release by wikleaks in line with the commitment he made on the 10th anniversary celebration in Berlin. They disclosed over 2000 emails regarding Clinton. Media / groups are still combing through them.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 10:29 PM
link   
It's interesting that Hillary's deceitful manipulation doesn't generate as much uproar. The Mainstream Media must see a lot of themselves in Hillary. And possibly a good number of her supporters too. What's a good description/term that's a notch below "deplorables"?

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 10:29 PM
link   
...and now we have Team Clinton members and Government officials blaming the Russians for this and accusing Assange / Wikileaks of working for their government. John Podesta's only comment was he didnt have the time to go through the emails to see which ones are real and which ones are faked.

So once again and in true clinton fashion - This entire mess is someone elses fault.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
It's interesting that Hillary's deceitful manipulation doesn't generate as much uproar. The Mainstream Media must see a lot of themselves in Hillary. And possibly a good number of her supporters too. What's a good description/term that's a notch below "deplorables"?

Supporters who blindly support Clinton.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Good. I hope he uses this material in the debate. She is going to use his stolen tax info so even stevens.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: LifeMode
Good. I hope he uses this material in the debate. She is going to use his stolen tax info so even stevens.

Explaining a 900 million dollar loss from 20 years ago as opposed to Clinton being shown to have 2 faces for the electorate as recently as 2016. I think if Trump tripped going on stage and set his tie on fire it would still take a backseat to these releases.

Lets see if Clinton cancels her appearance for the debate.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 10:40 PM
link   
It has started from the DNC / Clinton Campaign -

Clinton’s campaign would not confirm the authenticity of the emails — though it did not explicitly deny it either. Podesta tweeted on Friday evening that he did not “have time to figure out which docs are real and which are faked.”

Clinton spokesman Glen Caplin said in an email that, “Earlier today the U.S. government removed any reasonable doubt that the Kremlin has weaponized WikiLeaks to meddle in our election and benefit Donald Trump’s candidacy.”

He added, “We are not going to confirm the authenticity of stolen documents released by Julian Assange who has made no secret of his desire to damage Hillary Clinton. Guccifer 2.0 has already proven the warnings of top national security officials that documents can be faked as part of a sophisticated Russian misinformation campaign.”

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Those darn Russians will do anything to get their man Trump elected.
How dare they interfere with Democracy in action!
Hillary is counting the money right now to see how many votes she has.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

They confirm her duplicity and shows the almighty dollar is more important to her than the American people. For a person trying to get over a trust issue... I think this is a torpedo in the side of her campaign

Well done. Great find.
Lets hope the" torpedo works it's way through" and is fatal.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Hillary is lying scum.

I hope this story stays alive, but anything against Hillary usually ends up dying.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 10:56 PM
link   

So they ignore the subject matter and simply go after the leaks?

They really do think we're that stupid, sadly, many will prove themselves idiots by ignoring this.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 10:56 PM
link   
She says what people want to hear and clearly has a separate agenda, while this is true for many politicians I really despise her, like we need a Soros puppet who profits from destabilizing countries. To bad there is no opposition.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 10:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: jellyrev

I watched it happen, just like with #DropOutNow, #stonetear, and others.

It's called shadowbanning and Twitter has been caught at it several times.

People see through it though.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 11:27 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

a reply to: DBCowboy
Yes they think the Aerican people are that stupid.

a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight
One can only hope...

Ironically enough the clinton campaign could learn from wikileaks and Assange. At least wikileaks is truthful about what they are trying to do. Clinton cant make that claim.
edit on 7-10-2016 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 11:48 PM
link   

"But if everybody’s watching, you know, all of the back room discussions and the deals, you know, then people get a little nervous, to say the least. So, you need both a public and a private position.”

Our founding fathers were some brilliant people. They knew corruption would never stop, relentlessly attacking the foundations of liberty and freedom they fought so hard for.

See Clinton's quote above and then check my sig below for the proof.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 07:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

Hacked e-mails show Hillary Clinton’s campaign was concerned that remarks she made in paid speeches to Wall Street firms behind closed doors would become public and used against her by political opponents.

Excerpts of her speeches, contained in e-mails sent to campaign chairman John Podesta and leaked Friday by Wikileaks, show Clinton promoting herself as a proponent of free trade.

“My dream is a hemispheric common market, with open trade and open borders,” Clinton is quoted as telling a Brazilian Bank in 2013.

“We have to resist, protectionism, other kinds of barriers to market access and to trade.”

Click link for article...

So once again we have Clinton telling the electorate what they want to hear in order to vote for her all the while her position when it comes to big business is the complete opposite. The Clinton campaign was so concerned about these speeches being leaked they sent warning to John Podesta about it with potential headlines they might see in the media if the speeches ever saw the light of day.

“CLINTON ADMITS SHE IS OUT OF TOUCH,” “CLINTON SAYS YOU NEED TO HAVE A PRIVATE AND PUBLIC POSITION ON POLICY,” and “CLINTON REMARKS ARE PRO KEYSTONE AND PRO TRADE,”

Other sources
* - Podesta emails show excerpts of Clinton speeches to Goldman

The first flagged email is headed “Clinton Admits She Is Out of Touch.” In a February 4, 2014 speech to what was referred to as “Goldman-Black Rock”, Clinton said “And I am not taking a position on any policy, but I do think there is a growing sense of anxiety and even anger in the country over the feeling that the game is rigged…We had our little, you know, one-family house that, you know, he saved up his money, didn’t believe in mortgages. So I lived that. And now, obviously, I’m kind of far removed because the life I’ve lived and the economic, you know, fortunes that my husband and I now enjoy, but I haven’t forgotten it.”

Another flag came from a speech to the National Multi-Housing Council on April 24, 2013: “Clinton Says You Need to Have a Private and Public Position on Policy.”

“I mean, politics is like sausage being made,” she said in the speech according to the excerpt. “It is unsavory, and it always has been that way, but we usually end up where we need to be. But if everybody’s watching, you know, all of the back room discussions and the deals, you know, then people get a little nervous, to say the least. So, you need both a public and a private position.”

In an October 23, 2013 speech to the Goldman Sachs AIMS Alternative Investments Symposium, “Clinton Talks About Holding Wall Street Accountable Only for Political Reasons.”

click link for remainder of this article...

She is a fraud and will say whatever in order to get elected. Its evident by her comments that she has no intention of holding wallstreet accountable and considering the amount of money wallstreet has given her its no wonder why. A public and private policy goes back to the accusations a democratic candidate made against her in the 2008 elections where her campaign stated her position changed because she was moving from primaries mode into general election mode.

His response was "How about tell the truth mode".

Anderson Cooper asks Hillary if she will say anything to get elected - 13 minutes of Hillary lying -

* - How newly released emails by WikiLeaks could impact Clinton’s campaign
* - CNN - WikiLeaks posts apparent excerpts of Clinton Wall Street speeches
* - Foxnews - Wikileaks releases emails allegedly from Clinton campaign chair
* - Politico -
The most revealing Clinton campaign emails in WikiLeaks release - The trove includes excerpts of Clinton's paid Wall Street speeches that were deemed problematic.

Does she think any americans support open borders?
Has she or her campaign said anything about her position on this?

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Sometimes I wonder I they themselves want this stuff to get out there. How could their emails not be secure enough to make sure that something like this never happens?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join