It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Trump courts the terminally ill.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Mr. Trump is trolling for a constituency. Here is one of his latest pleas for votes.

Speaking at a rally in Nevada, Donald Trump has urged the terminally ill to vote for him.

"I don't care how sick you are," the Republican nominee said.

"I don't care if you just came back from the doctor and he gave you the worst possible prognosis, meaning it's over. Doesn't matter. Hang out till November 8. Get out and vote."

"I don't care how sick you are" but before you die, vote for me.

I'm not making this up and neither is the BBC because here is a video of him saying it.
www.bbc.com...

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire
He has a way with words doesn't he. Maybe he could soften it up if he wore a Clown mask.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: ugmold

Some contend that he already is wearing a mask. Not a clown mask so much as a conservative mask

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Well, after Obama Care is he wrong?

Have a sucker, it might help you out a bit while you cower in your safe space! roflmao

edit on 7-10-2016 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 09:22 PM
link   

That is not so Surprising , Alot of Dead People have Voted for Democrats over the Years since they have Passed.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Theres that many terminally ill people out there?

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: ugmold
He has a way with words doesn't he. Maybe he could soften it up if he wore a Clown mask.

Maybe it's Trump who's behind the rash of scary clown reports.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Ever hear of a joke? Of course not, liberals...

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

Have a sucker, it might help you out a bit while you cower in your safe space! roflmao

Obama care and my safe space. Ouch, you got me good with those two. Good job.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

Want me to call Whine 11? I'll do it just for you!

I mean after all, you ARE a delegate for the Democratic party by your own self admittance on ATS so, I mean it isn't like you are biased at all?
edit on 7-10-2016 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Theres that many terminally ill people out there?

Don't know intrptr, but it shows how he views this whole election It is not about the voters or American values. It's all about Trump.

"I don't care how sick you are" Indeed, it's all about Trump

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 09:35 PM
link   

maybe he suggesting not only voting for him but that voting for him is a positive life enhancing experience giving one hope to get healthier by finding a motivational reason...
or he is not really sure of what he saying at this point and needs help with his speech writing...big time!
he is sounding crass, apathetic...if the speech is true as i didn't watch the video...
interesting OP thank you for posting!

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

That is not so Surprising , Alot of Dead People have Voted for Democrats over the Years since they have Passed.

And if what you suggest is true, I would contend that it is not only the Dems. Cheating is bipartisan, but telling a dying person to wait until they vote for him is an unheard of political parry.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Contextomy. It was a joke.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

Want me to call Whine 11? I'll do it just for you!

I mean after all, you ARE a delegate for the Democratic party by your own self admittance on ATS so, I mean it isn't like you are biased at all?

Whine 11, offff, another zinger.

Me? A Democratic Party delegate? And I admitted it? Just how goofy can you get. Wanna try another?

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

Contextomy. It was a joke.

You may find telling people who are dying that you don't care funny. I'm not laughing, nor was he in that video. Contextualize it how you like and laugh if you want.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 09:46 PM
link   

I like it. Gives me and idea to start rallying Trump support at hospices. They are also likely legal Americans, not gutter trash aliens that crossed the border.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: ksiezycYou may find telling people who are dying that you don't care funny. I'm not laughing, nor was he in that video. Contextualize it how you like and laugh if you want.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 10:00 PM
link   

He has to do something.. Evidently Mr. Drumpf is now wearing a muzzle and the other CROOKS of that particular party won't let Him talk to the folks in Wisconsin due to something He 'may' have uttered a few years ago..

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 10:01 PM
link   

If he would decide to make a law allowing cloned stem cell research in America (1 fetus' cloned cells can treat up to 1,200 people, depending on condition, etc.), and once it is found that things like type 1 diabetes, certain types of cancer, etc., etc., etc., start getting cured then I would absolutely vote for him. These are the kinds of miracles he will have to promise if he wants me to vote for him. I would hope he would truly mean it. He has taken the least donations from big-pharma. The cost of things like diabetes in this country is over a quarter trillion dollars per year! The fact is that the pharmaceutical companies only generate about 25 billion dollars a year in taxable income. It's a huge loss to the American People. If he gets that done, he would be my absolute hero. I don't even care what he has said or done in the past.

He would have to use his powers to put restrictions on the FDA. He would have to make an order that stated that medical research trials can be approved through the President directly. When those trials are proven to work, then he would have to make an order allowing individual states to start curing patients of illnesses. He would also have to use his powers to restrict the DEA and DOJ who want to keep medicinal things like kratom and cannabis from the public.

I am not particularly in support of any specific candidate, but if he kept that promise it would make a huge difference in my life. I will have to watch what he said or read more to see more about what he specifically said. If he can't come through on what I said above, than there is little hope that it will ever happen-if he can win the electoral votes.

Hillary will NEVER let any disease get cured. She took in the biggest political contributions from big-pharma this year, out of ALL of the candidates!

What I said above is a TALL order. I will contact the Trump campaign and share my opinions above with them. I will get to reading the entire article, but I need a President who can give me some real hope!

Edit: I see what he said now. I still want to vote for the above description in a president. Someone willing to go against the grain to make America healthy again (instead of 40th in health like it is now).
edit on 10/7/2016 by InFriNiTee because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join