It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

It's Official - Paul Ryan "Sickened" Says Trump Won't Be Appearing Tomorrow In Wisconsin

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 07:42 PM
Didn't Putin already called him colorful (rainbow)? Only idiot Trump and his supporters will consider that as a complement.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 10:46 PM

originally posted by: carewemust
October 11, 2016

PAUL RYAN said today that he's instructed all Republican House members to ignore Trump and focus on Winning and/or Retaining seats in the House. I assume McConnell feels the same way, regarding the Senate.

Personally, if Donald Trump loses the election, I want the House and the Senate to be a vast majority.

1. It will teach Ryan and his worthless Republican colleagues a lesson (maybe), and they will be out of a job.

2. Hillary will have clear sailing to implement anything she wants. Let the Democrats see and feel the ramifications of "STRONGER TOGETHER", when their tax bills soar. My family will be hit too, but that's OK. This will teach Democrats who voted for Clinton a valuable, and in many cases, painful lesson.

USA TODAY (a Liberal "News" Paper) says that Donald Trump is now on a "MURDER-SUICIDE" mission. The GOP is PANICKING!

I LOVE IT! If Trump is going down, take as many as those DO-NOTHING WHINERS with him!

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 10:57 PM
a reply to: carewemust

take as many as those DO-NOTHING WHINERS with him!

It is a pleasure to be able to agree with you, and give you a star.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 11:02 PM
a reply to: VimanaExplorer

A man his age, still hung up on flattery and compliments. He's just assumes the compliments are sincere, because ya know, narcissists do that.

Putin says "Donald, you're so pretty. And you are smart and have such beautiful, manly hands".

Donald wets his pants (with tee-tee) he's so excited, and he says "Vlad, I like you so much I'm going to lift all those sanctions that mean Obama tried to hurt you with".

new topics

<< 3  4  5   >>