It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

It's Official - Paul Ryan "Sickened" Says Trump Won't Be Appearing Tomorrow In Wisconsin

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

It doesn't matter. Hillary will keel over again.

maybe this time she'll stay down, lets hope anyway.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie

It doesn't matter. Hillary will keel over again.

maybe this time she'll stay down, lets hope anyway.

If it looks like Donald Trump is unfairly losing on November 1st, mysterious powers could intercede.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 10:41 PM
link   

i'm kinda thinking that trump is gonna drop and one of two things is gonna happen.
one ryan steps in and wins, or pence and loses

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 10:47 PM
link   

i'm kinda thinking that trump is gonna drop and one of two things is gonna happen.
one ryan steps in and wins, or pence and loses

You think in a head-to-head, Ryan would do better than Pence, against Hillary? I hadn't thought of that. Ryan certainly is cool and smart like Pence. Plus, he can physically and mentally run rings around sickly Hillary. Good point!

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 10:49 PM
link   

At least Ryan or Pense would be someone Republicans could sincerely support.

But there does not seem to be any mechanism which would allow either to be a candidate at this point.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 10:55 PM
link   

don't get me wrong i like pence, seems like a smart man.
but you know they tried to get ryan to run and he wouldn't, but now after everybody is gone and trump is catching so much hell, and ryan dislikes him so much i think he would run if called on.

and yes, both of them could run circles around hillary.

edit on 8-10-2016 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

actually there is,

this covers death and withdrawal

Both the Republican and the Democratic parties have rules in their bylaws governing how to fill the vacancy. The Party Chair calls a meeting of the National Committee, and the Committee members at the meeting vote to fill the vacancy on the ticket. A candidate must receive a majority of the votes to win the party's nod. The same process would happen if the vacancy were to occur after the general election but before the Electoral College voting. If a vacancy should occur on the winning ticket, it would then be the party's responsibility to fill it and provide a candidate for whom their electors could vote.
Presidential Death During the Election Process

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

Trump said he won't withdraw.

Are you suggesting he may die?

edit on 10/8/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 11:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: theantediluvian

" Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything."
"Grab them by the D--k. You can do anything."

Madonna , New York , 1992

Seriously?

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 11:24 PM
link   

yes he has said that

no.

here is a interesting what if.

One word in the party’s rules would let it create a vacancy and fill it—like say, declaring the candidate mentally unfit. Then it gets interesting.
The RNC Can Legally Dump Donald Trump but It Has to Act Fast

edit on 8-10-2016 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 11:25 PM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

Hehe.
Trump's coocoo!

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 11:30 PM
link   

that's what everyone is saying, might as well run with it.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 11:36 PM
link   

yes he has said that

no.

One word in the party’s rules would let it create a vacancy and fill it—like say, declaring the candidate mentally unfit. Then it gets interesting.

The RNC could "relieve" Trump from duty due to being mentally unfit? You mean like Spock and Kirk did to Commodore Decker in the "Doomsday Machine" Star Trek episode?

REF: www.youtube.com...

Depending on how the landscape looks on Monday (after the Sunday Night debate), I may have to begin petitioning to have a Pence-Carson ticket to replace Trump-Pence.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 11:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

yes he has said that

no.

The RNC could "relieve" Trump from duty due to being mentally unfit? You mean like Spock and Kirk did to Commodore Decker in the "Doomsday Machine" Star Trek episode?

REF: www.youtube.com...

Depending on how the landscape looks on Monday (after the Sunday Night debate), I may have to begin petitioning to have a Pence-Carson ticket to replace Trump-Pence.

No they can't ,not without his approval and he won't give it ..that ego thing, the Dems had a similar discussion over Hillary and her pneumonia, I was secretly hoping she would bow out and hand over the staff to Bernie but that was not to be, but in case he did do just that ,who would take his place with a winning chance so late in the game..and pls don't say his veep pick.
edit on 8-10-2016 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 11:54 AM
link   

That is the only way that hillary could win-and I wouldn't put it past the traitorous,murderous she-slime.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: starlitestarbrite

I have been part of innumerable conversations about women with friends and not once in the thouands of them did anyone say:

"Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything."
"Grab them by the p---y. You can do anything."

Never. Not one time.

Which is worse ???
"Was it because of a protest or was it because of guys out for a walk one night and decided they’d go kill some Americans, "What difference – at this point, what difference does it make?" How soon we forget.....! This is worse ....out of the mouth of a lying corrupt PO garbage. If her mouth is moving she is lying!
edit on 03/30/09 by starlitestarbrite because: Who cares.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 07:01 PM
link   
October 11, 2016

PAUL RYAN said today that he's instructed all Republican House members to ignore Trump and focus on Winning and/or Retaining seats in the House. I assume McConnell feels the same way, regarding the Senate.

Personally, if Donald Trump loses the election, I want the House and the Senate to be DEMOCRAT..by a vast majority.

1. It will teach Ryan and his worthless Republican colleagues a lesson (maybe), and they will be out of a job.

2. Hillary will have clear sailing to implement anything she wants. Let the Democrats see and feel the ramifications of "STRONGER TOGETHER", when their tax bills soar. My family will be hit too, but that's OK. This will teach Democrats who voted for Clinton a valuable, and in many cases, painful lesson.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 07:08 PM
link   

"No woman should ever be described in these terms or talked about in this manner. Ever," said Priebus, who had stood by Trump through his past provocative comments.

I find it interesting that the GOP stood behind him as he alienated smaller voting groups, which typically don't vote Republican anyway, minorities, etc but a huge group like women? Different story.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Picklesneeze

That is the only way that hillary could win-and I wouldn't put it past the traitorous,murderous she-slime.

She slime, sea hag. So many more. But the Trumpeteers only see this when directed at the Messiah. Funny.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   
I just saw on FB that Putin is condemning him too. Someone should do a thread on that.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join