It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's Official - Paul Ryan "Sickened" Says Trump Won't Be Appearing Tomorrow In Wisconsin

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 03:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg
*Eats popcorn and watches as the Trump train catches fire as it slides towards the ravine*

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Trump Trian 2016

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 03:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi
You are underestimating the power of confirmation bias.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 03:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Yea I know... this is purely for my amusement to try and fan the flames a bit..

I knew I was voting third party long before the primaries ended.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 06:41 AM
link   
One last grasp for Ryan he and his cronies are in fear for their comfy do nothing jobs.

Who cares it was 11 years ago he's human and you can not tell me that a good amount of guys here on
ATS has never had a convo about banging some hot chick with their buddy, human is as human does ...get over it you hypocrites. I can't wait till November 9th either way it will be over.
edit on 03/30/09 by starlitestarbrite because: no f-ing reason

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: starlitestarbrite

I have been part of innumerable conversations about women with friends and not once in the thouands of them did anyone say:

"Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything."
"Grab them by the p---y. You can do anything."

Never. Not one time.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

I have been part of innumerable conversations about women with friends and not once in the thouands of them did anyone say:

"Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything."
"Grab them by the p---y. You can do anything."

Never. Not one time.

Man the Donald is just too rapey , even when I am reasonably certain that the lady is into me , grabbing her punnany without consent is not my go to move, one I might be just wrong about her intentions and it's all in my head, two I might be right but the time might be wrong ie ladies monthlys among other things, but his mindset is saying l'll take anything I want ,whenever I want it and I must not be denied, thus I'll take the oil it's mine!!, i'll take the punnany it's mine!!..he is simply power tripping.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Paul Ryan kicks Trump out of his own Rally.

Remarkable.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Paul Ryan held the rally today..without Donald Trump. To nobody's surprise, he was BOO'd, heckled, called a traitor, and God knows what else. This was in his own district too!

Story: www.msn.com...

Mainstream establishment Republicans who support Donald Trump, are supporting him by a thread. All is takes is one negative Donald thing to start scaring them off. Actually, "scary" is how most of the Republicans are anyway. Obama makes them into girlie-men, at will.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
Paul Ryan kicks Trump out of his own Rally.

Remarkable.

I hear Paul got booed.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

oops sorry

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

A friend was at the Ryan event. She reported the man kept heckling "You should be a democrat, you jackass!". I've seen some variations on that in press accounts. By all accounts, including that of my friend, it was not a good day to be Paul Ryan.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Kapriti
Classy audience.
Oh wait, some Trump supporters were there.

edit on 10/8/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 09:58 PM
link   

do they also admit to going around grabbing women's pussies?? or planting kisses on them??
do they, with their words, weather true or not, ever claim to be going around committing sexual assault, because they are rich and famous and just can???

they might say that they would like to.... but, I highly doubt if they talk like that have actually behaved in such a way.

there's at least one open case filed that claims that he raped, several times, a 12 or 13 year old girl. people are wonder just how pulled the trigger that let this tape come out in the open. well, if it was presented in the courts as evidence, it would have been thrown out because it was taped without his permission. but, now.... well, someone has made sure that everybody has heard it... it won't matter much if the judge allows it to be used as evidence or not..

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

OR you don't have an obsession at all but drawing a paycheck?

yea i'm beginning to think that the clinton campaign is starting to pay their shills and trolls by the post and the antediluvian just got on the payroll.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

" Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything."
"Grab them by the D--k. You can do anything."

Madonna , New York , 1992

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Source?

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie
a reply to: seeker1963

OR you don't have an obsession at all but drawing a paycheck?

yea i'm beginning to think that the clinton campaign is starting to pay their shills and trolls by the post and the antediluvian just got on the payroll.

It doesn't matter. Hillary will keel over again.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Harvey Keitel Interview , 1996

Gotta Find the Link , be back ...

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 10:21 PM
link   
RIP Trump 2016

edit on 8-10-2016 by khnum because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-10-2016 by khnum because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join