It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

It's Official - Paul Ryan "Sickened" Says Trump Won't Be Appearing Tomorrow In Wisconsin

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

Usually in everyday life if you meet someone who doesn't share your moral beliefs, you won't call them your friend or even associate with them.

Birds of a feather...

K~

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Here's a haymaker out of left field for you. I'm disgusted by his comments. I've heard similar "locker room" talk and I find it objectionable. I don't like the fact that our crap system has forced this choice on me.

I still can't forgive an elected official that has violated their oath tirelessly and willfully over and over again. She didn't want those speeches released because she is talking out of both sides of her face.

Is it more disgusting that Trump wants to screw a married woman or that Clinton wants to screw us all?

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

What has Bill Clinton got to do with what Trump said about women?

You see it's not what Bill has said to women it's what he did to them with full support from the candidate you support. He is a sexual predator who has honed his rape skills over the years and that's an inconvenient truth for the Clinton campaign to try and bury. But that's not nearly as bad as when Trump says bad things.

Remember that Hillary supports women's rights.

edit on 7-10-2016 by Nucleardoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 10:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

Here's a haymaker out of left field for you. I'm disgusted by his comments. I've heard similar "locker room" talk and I find it objectionable. I don't like the fact that our crap system has forced this choice on me.

I still can't forgive an elected official that has violated their oath tirelessly and willfully over and over again. She didn't want those speeches released because she is talking out of both sides of her face.

Is it more disgusting that Trump wants to screw a married woman or that Clinton wants to screw us all?

also what is amazing is, no matter how much of a svumbag trump is the clintons can out scumbag him in just about everything.

what trump said here is not even close to bill clinton sticking cigars in interns while married to hillary and in the whitehouse.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Interesting. I thought that the GOP RINOing had come to an end, it could go no further. I was wrong. When Ryan and Priebus get pushback from conservatives over their remarks rebuking Trump, it is another case of La révolution dévore ses enfants. It is true, the Reagan Revolution devoured its children, leading to the Tea Party, and now who is left continue to devour its children.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 12:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fromabove

As for Donald Trump. It only proves he's a man and has a strong attraction to women. If women don't like knowing what men say about them in private they shouldn't dress mostly naked with everything hanging out and then pretend to be upset when men notice..

ISIS totally concurs with this statement. Damn women! Let's get back to the 60s where they knew their place in the world!

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 12:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Picklesneeze
a reply to: conspiracy nut

Where is the liberal outrage about hillary referring to special ed children as "effing retards".

Trump should not be held to a higher standard than rapist enabler and apologist hillary clinton.

Got that on video? Nope. Didn't think so.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 01:27 AM
link   
I can't help but laugh my ass off at all the people trying to defend Trump by saying "But Bill...."

You people really do need to eat more fish to try to help that memory loss thing you've got going on.

There's a reason why Donald Trump and Bill Clinton were bosom buddies and golfing pals for over 20 years.... and we all know it had nothing to do with their American Express Membership affiliations.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 01:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
They now defend a sexual predator.
He will f*** your wife
He will f*** your mother.
He will just grab your daughter by her p🐈🐈🐈y.
Because he's a star🌠
He can do that and they let him.

Sounds like lyrics to a hip hop song.

So now the Democrats are against things a large portion of their target demographics support?

Oh, Silly ol' you.

edit on 8-10-2016 by paradoxious because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 02:19 AM
link   

This guy has been a traitor since the start,another one worried if they will have to go job hunting,suck up to the elite,IMO who gives a flying F who he is,and his opinion

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 02:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: CranialSponge
You people really do need to eat more fish to try to help that memory loss thing you've got going on.

And here they say mercury poisoning affects memory. I'm guessing you forgot that?

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 02:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: paradoxious

originally posted by: Sillyolme
They now defend a sexual predator.
He will f*** your wife
He will f*** your mother.
He will just grab your daughter by her p🐈🐈🐈y.
Because he's a star🌠
He can do that and they let him.

Sounds like lyrics to a hip hop song.

So now the Democrats are against things a large portion of their target demographics support?

Oh, Silly ol' you.

You mean like suburban white kids??? or those who live in the sticks and or on top of a hill, but love urban beats and tho white called each other the Nword,btw I am not racist some of my best friends are.....noooo!!! don't say it!!!..

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 02:49 AM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

It's sexual assault. What he is describing is sexual assault. There is no excuse there is no sweeping this under the carpet.
It's appalling. It's disgusting and the man is a lowlife who is unfit to be president.
There is nothing more to it.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 02:54 AM
link   
a reply to: CranialSponge

The people attempting to defend Trump are making a mistake. Even with his flaws, he's America's best hope. In fact, all he needs to say EVERY TIME Anderson Pooper attempts to roast him on personal issues during Sunday evening's debate is, "I've already admitted that I'm not perfect, but I'm absolutely certain that I can do a much better job of improving the lives of American citizens than Hillary Clinton can."

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 02:56 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

"I've already admitted that I'm not perfect, but I'm absolutely certain that I can do a much better job of improving the lives of American citizens than Hillary Clinton can."

I'm certain he lies.
As does Hillary.

edit on 10/8/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 02:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Picklesneeze.

Wasn't your mother a woman? Don't you think women should be respected? Don't you think women should be proud of or aknowledge their womanhood? Or should we just be smaller men?
Now we're not even allowed to a knowledge were women. Jesus.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 02:59 AM
link   
*Eats popcorn and watches as the Trump train catches fire as it slides towards the ravine*

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 03:01 AM
link   
a reply to: AngryCymraeg

Nah. There are plenty of shovels throwing gravel.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Not excusing what he said... but a picture is worth a thousand words and all that.

Hillary does seem to be an enabler for Bill... so if you want to roast trump for talking about it... probably should roast hillary for not reigning in her horny husband.
edit on 8-10-2016 by Irishhaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 03:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

so if you want to roast trump for talking about it... probably should roast hillary for not reigning in her horny husband.

There is a term for that.
link

Oh, there's another term for that.
link
edit on 10/8/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join