It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

May leaves her mean twin at home...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Mai and his twin May were in shambles...little May destroyed most of her half of the house as well as part of her twins half...
May was traumatized that Mai looked at another and couldn't seem to get over it...she set out for some beverages on her lonesome...
hoping to meet one even prettier than her dear twin...for revenge
At the Fancy Parlor where some of her best friends served beverages and listened to music...she spoke to the lady with great difficulty..
The woman strived to comprehend May as May looked everywhere for a pretty friend..."here, lady is my money...!"
The lady gave May a drink and looked at a male.."ick...bleck!"
May gave up and spoke to some other males...
"Hi, my name is May..."
"Hi may...where you from...you sound foriegn.."
"stupid, guy's..." May mumbled and left the building...
a song came on the juke box..

May was astounded as she exited the building...
A soft raven curly haired beauty was sitting by herself..." hi my name is May and your beauty startled me...i was sleepy before and now i am awakend with joy at finally finding such a joyful beauty to gaze upon...!"
the dark woman understood most of May's words and sweetly smiled a bit
...things were looking up for the two gal's...
edit on 7-10-2016 by peppycat because: to be continued

edit on 7-10-2016 by peppycat because: e

edit on 7-10-2016 by peppycat because: b

edit on 7-10-2016 by peppycat because: vvideo hopefully okay for all ages

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: peppycat
Peppycat! You so crazy! This story is almost as good, as the other one which was omitted. Almost I say. But not quite.

So May left Mai and found herself a new dig to dig at? Oh! Sounds so catty and clawy. And also in that story of them two newfound gals, well it does sort of sound like the makings and starting of a beautiful and magnificent potential jerry springer episode.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 12:15 AM
link   
a reply to: peppycat

To be completely blunt, this kind of superficiality is repulsive to me. I feel like that won't offend you because I don't think you're a superficial person. My problem is that I've spent most of my life being too superficial, so I don't want to think about going in the other direction again. I look at superficiality as a curse on me personally.

I have nothing against those who are happily superficial. It sickens me personally because I know that it's caused me nothing but pain. I just want to leave it behind me now.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

as a relation to family in modeling agencies..yes superficial problems are very real and possibly traumatic....thats why i never became a model, myself...plus my looks weren't good enough and my height and weight wasn't right...so as do understand the "so called attractive peeps" and their problems...it's never effceted me personally as I see it if one is nice to me..i am nice to them...and being kind is not an act of generostity...your either comfortable in each others presence or you are not...
especially in real world where speaking and face and body actions are noted...smell counts for something in our human connections to nature, animal/primal functions of the low base Chakra needs for survival...
be well friend

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: galadofwarthethird

Jerry springer! ha ha ...have you seen cheeters?...
one one of the silly twins will be all.."i suspected my other half was looking at others!"
and yes...they will be caught in public looking at others!
those two may as well be blind!
thanks for your post...i might work on more of them ...next it's one of them listened to some one else!
"how dare you speak to another!"

edit on 8-10-2016 by peppycat because: well he he

new topics

top topics

join