It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks Reveals Source of Leaks?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 11:28 PM
link   
a reply to: ghostrager
We already know that Assange is given refuge at the Ecuadorian embassy in London thanks to the good will and support from Russia. That is not free. Assange is working for Russia. Assange can not hack anything from the embassy. But why is Russia hacking the DNC? Supposedly, Republicans and Trump are stronger and more effective leaders than Democrat Hillary Clinton. It does not make sense that Russia or Assange would support the authoratative Trump. But, Trump won't release his tax returns because he does not want anyone to see that he owes China tons of money and that Russia is the guarantor.
We already know Trump is a big fan of back room deals allowing him to avoid paying his debts. He had the bright idea to sell his Top Secret Presidential briefings in exchange for a release from his debt to China. Sounds ridiculous, but is it really? I'm sure Putin has known Trump would be a candidate at some point, and that Putin has had this in the works for a very long time. Trump would be an easy man to blackmail. Trump does not mind bending the rules, but he hates being exposed.
Why else would only the DNC be hacked? Why else would Russia choose the stronger candidate? We know Putin has no fear of Clinton! The brilliance of this arrangement is that it is so obvious that it seems absurd. That is exactly how it is succeeding.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Posted 3 times??
edit on 9-10-2016 by SmashnGrab because: Reposted by accident

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 12:36 AM
link   
a reply to: ghostrager

I am also aware that Assange is a Russian actor. I forgot where I read it, but it is due to the Russians that he is being hosted by the Ecuadorian embassy.

I believe that Trump is using his Top Secret Presidential briefings to pass on secrets to Putin in exchange for Putin paying off his debt to China and others. The desire to hide his debt from the public helps to explain his reluctance to release tax returns. And this explains why Paul Manafort was working for free and why Trump- the biggest scrooge on the planet- is funding his own campaign. He is going to be repaid by Russia.
Why else would Russia prefer a Republican over a Democrat? Why would Putin decide to tango with US elections this late in his career if he was not really excited about Trump and Melania being in the White House.

All the pieces have come together for Putin.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 07:38 AM
link   
I haven't visited ATS for a long time.
After reading the paranoid posts in this thread, that believe Putin is manipulating events.
I've got to say the delusion is strong.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join