It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

The Straw that Broke Trumps Back.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 10:18 PM
I still don't know exactly what Trump said. The TV news bleeps out several words. But since both Democrats and Republicans know that Trump is a horny, obnoxious, non-establishment guy, whatever he said 2005, or 2016, will not affect the race one iota.

But, if Donald Trump were to reveal that he's joined a church choir and is structuring his life to be a good, clean politician, that indeed might be the straw to Break the Camel's Back. America is sick of panderers.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 11:28 PM

originally posted by: Gryphon66
So, I'll wager that if we looked, we could find several of you on record here at ATS condemning the horrible embarrassment that Bill Clinton brought to this country with his coarse horrible behavior ... and yet, when the guy some of you WANT TO BE President is shown to be the same kind of "slime ball" ... suddenly that's okay???

What's the answer here?

a) Hypocrisy

b) Cognitive dissonance?

c) Both?

or just

d) A steamin' pile of good old fashioned stinkin' horse-pucks?

Hypocrisy is seen on both sides. Kind of like when you were calling everyone disgusting for bringing a child into the political arena earlier then brought up the alleged rape victim of Trump (13 years old, shoot him if it's true).

Both sides are hypocrites.

I call out conservatives too, don't feel bad.

<< 1   >>