It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Straw that Broke Trumps Back.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 07:58 PM
link   
I think the newest video of trump acting like a jack@$$ may be the straw that broke the camels back.

It's vulgar and by ANY measure morally reprehensible. With trump down in all of he swing state poles and only a month till the election. I think you will have a mass exodus of celebrity trump supporters. The chance he wins is going to be so small,that defending him at the expense of your own reputation, just won't be worth it.

If he just shut up after gaining the nomination he wins hands down.

edit on 7-10-2016 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
NOTICE: AboveTopSecret.com management is now enforcing new standards for the opening posts of threads.

Opening posts that contain minimal content, links with little or no explanation, YouTube videos with no commentary, images with little or no commentary, and similar nominal content may be removed without warning or explanation. If your topic is important to you, make sure you explain why, with links and supporting material so that our members may offer more relevant contributions, and ultimately, better threads. In fact, if you have less to say than this simple notice, then you probably do not have enough to start a new thread. Thank you for your assistance in helping to create great threads on ATS.

When you click this form-field, this message will disappear.

Sweet thread.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

It's almost like you could have said this in the thread for that video.... My guess is you did....

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Bill has done unbelievable things to women, hasn't hurt the Clinton political machine !
More then talk in his oral office. 'Wink Wink"

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 08:21 PM
link   

We all thought the video of Hillary collapsing and being tossed in the van on 9/11 was Hillary's last straw...In the end,...not so much.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Retarded...nothing Trump has said or done, comes remotely close to the horrifying things Hillary, Bill and soon their criminal to be daughter have, do and will do...to get what they want. Those of you who stump for these criminals almost deserve the #$@%storm consequences your asking for...only my kids would have to live through it too so i cant really say that.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Capitalism sucks!

Hell, how many minutes does it take to create an OP on ATS?????

Hillary will fix it! Am I right?

Edit: My bad OP. You finally spit it out! WOW, to think I spent so much time waiting on ............................NOTHING!
edit on 7-10-2016 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Didn`t bother me when Bill was messing with Monica except when he lied under oath,Trump owned up and apologized,no story here.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 08:41 PM
link   
One word...

Cigar

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: WUNK22

Bill isn't running for president, his wife is! Maybe more time should be spent exposing Hillary's scandals instead of trying to justify Trump's immoral behavior by attacking her husband. Who by the way was impeached for his sex scandal.

Both Trump and Hillary should step down. Both parties should select a new candidate to represent their party.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 09:11 PM
link   

You're right. I found it absolutely creepy.

I have never heard anyone say the things that Trump said. I have male friends who talk unfiltered around me, so
I know locker room talk. Trump says he could 'grab women by the p####'. ???? He is a lunatic.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

The point being that at the time the same people screaming about Trump's improprieties didn't care at all about Bill's.

I believe that common refrain was ... It's just sex ... or something like it. I guess it's only just sex if you wear the (D) after your name.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Well, what the @#%$ did you expect? Trump is a class A Slime ball. And Clinton? Don't Get me started!!!

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 09:17 PM
link   
So, I'll wager that if we looked, we could find several of you on record here at ATS condemning the horrible embarrassment that Bill Clinton brought to this country with his coarse horrible behavior ... and yet, when the guy some of you WANT TO BE President is shown to be the same kind of "slime ball" ... suddenly that's okay???

What's the answer here?

a) Hypocrisy

b) Cognitive dissonance?

c) Both?

or just

d) A steamin' pile of good old fashioned stinkin' horse-pucks?

edit on 7-10-2016 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

It's almost like you could have said this in the thread for that video.... My guess is you did....

Topic A: here is what trump said..

Topic B: will this be the gaff that ends his canidicy?

Any questions?

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

Topic A: here is what trump said..

Topic B: will this be the gaff that ends his canidicy?

Any questions?

Yea! I have a question!

Was it that evil Capitalism that provided you an opportunity to by that phone or computer you were using that took you so long to spit out your OP, or was it you were so worked up and nervous about making a mountain out of mole hill that your twitchy fingers accidently pushed the wrong button??

roflmao

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

There's a difference between having an extramarital affair, (which I'm sure many of us know someone who has engaged in immoral behavior in or away from the workplace), and someone who degrades women and thinks they're entitled to grope and take advantage of women just because they have power and influence.

It doesn't make the affair right, but it usually doesn't affect how a person does their job. Who knows how many affairs JFK had while in office? It's also obscene to think the justice department spent more money investigating Bill Clinton's extramarital affair than the investigations on 9/11!

Anyone who would meet someone who acted and talked like trump on the street would walk away thinking..." wow that guy is full of himself and a complete a$$hole!"

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

Um rape not just screwing

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: WUNK22
Bill has done unbelievable things to women, hasn't hurt the Clinton political machine !
More then talk in his oral office. 'Wink Wink"

Got video or audio of him admitttibg to it??? Cause trump does lol.

Your right, Clinton has had plenty of his own affairs. But there isn't video of him acting like an idiot while discussing it.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Dude you do know that wikileaks is dropping bombs right now? and the FBI just released some emails that were supposedly deleted.
This is a cover story so they do not have to cover these leaks. What he said was dumb indeed.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join