It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Clinton to Goldman: "you need both a public and a private position"

page: 1

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 07:16 PM

And I am not taking a position on any policy, but I do think there is a growing sense of anxiety and even anger in the country over the feeling that the game is rigged

In newly released emails excerpts from Clinton's closed speeches to wall street firms have been found.

Apparently she is well aware of the growing distrust Americans have for our government.

She even knows why this is happening.

politics is like sausage being made, It is unsavory, and it always has been that way, but we usually end up where we need to be. But if everybody’s watching, you know, all of the back room discussions and the deals, you know, then people get a little nervous, to say the least. So, you need both a public and a private position.

Its unfortunate that she thinks that lieing to the American people is part of the job; and its funny that she than has the audacity to lament on why Americans think the system is rigged.

This is why she and most establishment government types need to be shown the door. They are simply to out of tuch to lead.

Even if she and her ilk had nothing but the best of intentions it wouldn't matter; you can't lead a country in a manner that is fair and most economical to very one if you do not include the people; if you thinking lieing to them is the only way to get things done.

There is a path between a health democracy and totalitarian rule and I'm pretty sure it starts when governments start lieing to the people "for their own good".

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 07:26 PM
People like her need to be shown the business end of .......
Not just the door.

That is so pompous, its amazing how much that @#$%likes her own opinion

I cant stand her kind, they know nothing of freedom, liberty just their own hot air. Hopefully nobody is there to catch her next time she falls.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 07:26 PM
a reply to: DanDanDat

Lying is obviously part of the job. The vast majority of the people are ignorant and can´t learn anything, they have absolutely no idea on what´s going on. Or they would be here instead of being at home watching soap operas and reality shows.

The point is that corporations like those "banks" that are too big to fail should also be considered too big to exist. Being too big to fail should led to the immediate conclusion that it should also be too big to exist.

Clinton and all of them know this but they need their money and the corps need their favours. So they keep this kind of opinions behind closed doors.
The result is a conspiracy of the elites against the common man.

The corporations and the politicians always win, the common man always loose.

This is why we should pretend we are outraged with this kind of declarations and guide the sheep agains the politicians we don´t like.

We will use their venom agains them.

The ignorant shall be our army now and we will pull them agains the elites.

Don´t they like to watch reality shows? -Now they can participate.

edit on 7-10-2016 by CrapAsUsual because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 07:30 PM
a reply to: CrapAsUsual

And if we had let the laws and economics take their course before Obama got elected, some of those big banks would not now exist.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 07:31 PM

Im too busy raising my daughter, working, loving my wife and running my farm to watch the dribble refered to as TV
edit on 7-10-2016 by BlueJacket because: Sp

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 07:54 PM

I guess I could be cynical and agree with you; but despite all the cynicism that I harbor, when I take the time to actually have a political opinion I'd like it to a least stand up to my own cynicism.

Sure people are stupid and maybe the easy thing to do is lie to them ... but easy doest always get you the best results.