It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BLM planning to loot and raid after Hurricane hits

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
a reply to: Justso The media is indeed culpable and at best shallow. Through media the populace has been trained to think in sound bites and easily summed conclusions. Manipulated by power or not, mass media is a sickness on our society.

BLM does indeed help the continuation of mistrust but likewise, I hold, does relating with them through the sound bite mentality that media fosters. And though understandable, reactions pointing to all black people as BLMers is media nonsense that is so easily used by racists.

Heres where you are wrong and despite the stars you all have recieved for politically correct thinking you fail the basic logic test. Even if someone isnt a BLM protestor they still can become a martyr for there political movement. Someone doing something stupid like stealing from hurricane victims gets killed by someone protecting their property and based solely because they are black blm will riot call the person a murderer and racist while painting the person stealing from hurrricane victims as some kind of saint. They will completely disregard the fact or cover up the racist tweets and motivation for why this "martyr" thought it was ok to steal from someone "white". People like you and the other posters somehow feel even addressing the issue is too taboo and you make excuses an enable them to become even bolder and even more racially motivated.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 03:25 PM
link   
BLM is a contrivance, and a hoax all in one. They should be stopped, and shut down. All they are is racist, ignorant, and looking to divide the country even more than it is already. To me BLM is a dangerous gang.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Easier for night targeting...

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 01:54 AM
link   
a reply to: digital01anarchy

Just thought I would get back to you to alleviate your concerns. Now that Matthew has pasted the East Coast, I gave a brief look a all the looting done by BLM in the aftermath and could find nothing. I guess we'll just have to wait for the next one huh?

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 02:34 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Some few will actually be disappointed, I'm sure.

As near as I've heard there was very little in the way of looting at all, which is, of course, a great thing.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join