It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks Podesta email leak Edgar Mitchell ETI claim

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: playswithmachines
Computers etc in those days consumed humungous amounts of power, and theres a lot of speculation that the batteries simply couldn't handle a mission of any length, it's one of the "we never went" arguments.
People making those "we never went" arguments say a lot more about their own ignorance than about the technical capabilities of the mission. That claim is especially ignorant since not only did they have enough power to handle the entire mission, they literally had more than twice as much as was needed because the power systems were redundant, meaning they had two complete power systems and only one of them was needed for the mission, the other was a spare/backup.

And then the somewhat casual mention of ZPE, never heard him say anything like this before. Either it's bunk, or he knows about certain overunity tech. That may well be likely since i believe they used that tech in all the missions.
People talking about harvesting zero-point energy don't seem to understand zero-point energy...

originally posted by: JimOberg
SNOPES just covered the story [sorry if duplicate].... www.snopes.com...
That explains zero point energy nicely:

Zero point energy is a concept in quantum physics that refers to the amount of energy a given quantum system has at its lowest quantum state or ground state. The fact that systems at this “zero point” actually still possess some energy has lead to myriad science fiction or pseudoscientific claims of being able to tap into that energy to achieve things currently known to be physically impossible.
So all you have to do to get zero point energy which is energy present at the lowest possible energy state is to go below the lowest possible energy state, which is of course not possible by definition since zero point energy is already at lowest possible energy state.

edit on 20161014 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

Yes i agree there's a lot of ignorance in the 'never went' camp.
Yes i'm well aware of the lowest state setup, and your analysis is basically correct.

But it's not about going below that level, it is showing us that there is energy there which should not be. It is also glaringy obvious that this energy is not quantifiable in normal terms like joules/gram or whatever, but that it is inter-dimensional.

That means that it is possible to channel vast amounts of energy through a very small area physically, i call that the 'other zero point' as meaning zero space.
Since this occurs in nature anyway, with particles appearing & disappearing everywhere all the time, it only remains to find the mechanism behind it.

I once had a 200+ page argument with someone on YooToob about this, the upshot of which was,i maintained that you can power the entire planet using a single 9v battery as the source, and he thought i was mad.

Obviously there are limits, you can only have so much energy in one place, but my theories on this are in the Electric Universe thread.

And i still think there were maybe power issues,, backups notwithstanding, solar panels, nuclear cells. I am implying that they had a black box that solved that problem, so they didn't need to take 500Kg of extra batteries with them......

Fusion reactors were already being tested in the 60's, the nuclear plane tests were fatal, so they probably decided not to use them on the Apollo missions.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Text Well, leak #7 got us something... Check emailid/9593 where Podesta's meeting someone to "discuss UFO disclosure" Ok on Roger. Tell Caroline this is totally social no business lunch but I wanted to introduce Brian On Feb 18, 2015 1:38 PM, "Eryn Sepp" wrote: > Mid-Day Roundup: > > > > No legit missed calls on my end, nor call requests via my gmail, but > Tony’s office did get this call: > > > > Arnold House > > 562-213-7485 > > Wants to discuss UFO disclosure. > It just shows what we already know, that John Podesta is interested in UFO disclosure. It's good enough for me, since he's a trustable source and a very busy man.

Mr. Vinifalou, you must pay attention to the details. I stated "find me a response from Podesta Confirming any of this.

A note to Podesta saying a Mr. Arnold House called him in hopes of discussing disclosure may be good enough for you, as you state , but not for me.

The Mitchell e-mails (if even from him) speak of ETI from an other universe visiting Earth, and zero point energy.

If some guy named Arnold House leaving a message to John Podesta, wanting to discuss disclosure convinces you so be it. Not I . Not I.
a reply to: vinifalou

edit on 15-10-2016 by Paddyofurniture because: Incomplete

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 01:49 AM
link   
I think the interesting thing is that he used the term "Contiguous Universe". Without commenting on his sanity, or his accuracy, I think he believes what he is saying from what he has been told. The term "Contiguous Universe", implies that there are ETI from "Non-Contiguous Universes". Just a language analysis only -caught my eye.
Also, a poster above stated a "Never Went" to the moon theory based on lack of available Electrical Power. The Apollo Service Module was one giant Hydrogen Fuel Cell Generator made by General Electric, providing ample power. The cost was over $200 million in 1960's dollars. Probably why the Russians and Chinese gave up.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Let's say the email is true. If there is indeed some kind shared interest in doing the "right" things to ultimately acquire the zero point energy, then could this then be why we are seeing globalisation and why the establishment (Hillary and the EU) is trying to cling onto power and control to keep this all in check?

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mnb72
Let's say the email is true. If there is indeed some kind shared interest in doing the "right" things to ultimately acquire the zero point energy, then could this then be why we are seeing globalisation and why the establishment (Hillary and the EU) is trying to cling onto power and control to keep this all in check?

then how and why did podesta claim power in spain? the liberal democrats formed a coalition in britain, hardly establishment.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: stinkelbaum

originally posted by: Mnb72

then how and why did podesta claim power in spain? the liberal democrats formed a coalition in britain, hardly establishment.

Equally how did Brexit happen?

I am not saying it is one government for all - but certain individuals in each establishment working more closely than others behind the scenes who are there always despite the change in political party. The point about the EU and Hillary is there is a more common shared interest behind the scenes, and the political shake ups of Trump and Brexit are like a threat to that.

Basically not one government but a vested interest in obtaining a similar or the same goal.

Of course what I am saying is just a theory - nothing that is definitive. But nonetheless, slightly plausible if you do want to factor in there bieng a 'global elite' existing and trying to pull certain strings behind the scenes in some compacity. There are always a number of civil servants, peers, investors and donators in the background who do not change like the faces and movement of political powers in government. Hillary's donators being one perhaps obvious example.

With regards to how trump and Brexit are a threat, this is because they are both not connected to these powers or 'elite' that would normally pull the strings. Trump has no loyalty to these people and is not answerable to anyone, and Brexit is something of a freak phenomenon that has shaken up more than just the political movement of the power in government, but all the people behind the scenes as well who have vested interests. So like Trump, Brexit is a real shake up for all the people involved who would normally be able to pull the strings.  This affects their plans, and if there is a shared goal in mind, like acquirng the 'zero point energy' then these two things really have potentially put the means to acquire this in great jeopardy.

edit on 16-10-2016 by Mnb72 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 08:45 AM
link   
I was just looking through the podesta e-mails. Specifically e-mail 12127 which discusses
Quantrek’s science intuitive and Dr. Suzanne Mendelssohn.
I google search of her revealed this website:

www.terrimansfield.com...

Which has several pages which explains Edgar Mitchell's original e-mail in a bit more detail.

Now I really don't know if this is nonsense or not but:

contiguous universe means: a different universe that is somehow connected to ours.
ETI are from that universe.
Other aliens are from our universe.

Zero-point energy is somehow related to the tau neutrino (weird?)

So more info but no proof!

I am very skeptical about this info.

edit on 17-10-2016 by Dr X because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dr X
I was just looking through the podesta e-mails. Specifically e-mail 12127 which discusses
Quantrek’s science intuitive and Dr. Suzanne Mendelssohn.
I google search of her revealed this website:

www.terrimansfield.com...

Which has several pages which explains Edgar Mitchell's original e-mail in a bit more detail.

Now I really don't know if this is nonsense or not but:

contiguous universe means: a different universe that is somehow connected to ours.
ETI are from that universe.
Other aliens are from our universe.

Zero-point energy is somehow related to the tau neutrino (weird?)

So more info but no proof!

I am very skeptical about this info.

Too public. Why announce it in such a fashion as the main front page of the website?

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join