It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

BREAKING: Trump Brags About Groping Married Women on Hot Mic

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: CrapAsUsual
a reply to: Indigo5

How funny is this?

I think this could be considered one more step against hypocrisy.

How many men talk like this? 80%
How many woman talk like this about men? 80%

No..I can get pretty vulgar, but never bragged about trying to nail a married woman while I myself am married.

Never boasted about grabbing a womans "p*&&y" and her not doing anything about it because I am famous...

There is locker room talk, but this is Trump "being Trump" in a way that maybe some men will accept, but no woman will..

Game over..You need over half of the female population on your side to win..and he just lost 80% to 90% of them.
edit on 7-10-2016 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Yeah personally I have never nor have ever as an adult hung out with anyone who brags about gropin women.

I have sure, talked about a womans apearance and added sexual bro talk, but bragging about groping women, married women, actually axting apon a fleeting fantasy etc nope. Thats not just guy talk, that is psychopath behavior.
edit on 7-10-2016 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Devastating to his campaign.
Personally, I find the talk disgusting...but we men do sometimes talk like this with other men...and it's always B.S.

This does make me have second thoughts about voting for him, as I still remember Bill Clinton as POTUS...but I can't support Clinton's corruption.

I don't know that it's all BS. He's rich, and riches bring power. As long as the ones he attacks rely on others for job/etc (like aspiring starlets) they will suffer quietly.

What it means is that he will treat anyone with less wealth and power as his pawn - and in this case, it means most Americans (just look at how he holds his campaign events at his own property... and charges rent on them.)

Perhaps you'd prefer to vote for Johnson or Stein?

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 07:08 PM
link   
He's just a guy doing guy things. Nothing wrong with it.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Call me crazy, but i really don't think he's gonna lose many of his supporters for this.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed
Call me crazy, but i really don't think he's gonna lose many of his supporters for this.

Of course not. Those poor things are signed, sealed and delivered.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed

Christians that once were ok with cutting Donald a little slack are bailing in droves. He just revealed his true character.

Just so we're clear what he actually said....

www.youtube.com...

edit on 7-10-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Guess you people never get around to the real world much...NO ONE gives a crap but EMO snowflakes who are HURT by words and require the guiding light of Hillary to their cellphones...
edit on 7-10-2016 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5
Game over..

He was married to Melania, bragged about trying to sleep with another married women...and how his stardom let him grab women wherever he liked..

And the above is the PG version..

Donors and backers are already dropping him as we speak.

CNN
Trump bragged on hot mic about being able to grope women
www.cnn.com...

Poltico
Trump caught on tape making crude, sexually aggressive comments about women
www.politico.com...

I think this is the final nail and the GOP will start jumping ship.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
Guess you people never get around to the real world much...NO ONE gives a crap but EMO snowflakes who are HURT by words and require the guiding light of Hillary to their cellphones...

I'm voting for trump, but this is bad and prob his death rattle.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

That's just wrong, cav. People do give a crap. If those things were said by someone in my personal life, I would get rid of them. I don't like that kind of thing. It's arrogant, pushy, bordering on assault, and just wrong. Cocky and unbecoming and inappropriate behavior for anyone.

Sure you haven't just become a grumpy old soldier who no longer cares for folkways, mores, and the niceties of societal living?

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

I'm very curious to see if Pence tries to spin this. I think the spin ship has sailed. It is what it is. But I am curious to see what he has to say. I would love to see him resign from this sinking ship.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

Game over..

He was married to Melania, bragged about trying to sleep with another married women...and how his stardom let him grab women wherever he liked..

CNN
www.cnn.com...

Poltico
www.politico.com...

Not just the GOP but Trump himself has started the bailing process; pulling campaign ads from states he needs to carry to get enough electoral college votes to win....what's that tell you?

www.huffingtonpost.com...

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

Why in the hell do you continually think that just because we think Trump is a pervert; that we support Clinton.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Even if Trump had sex with a German Shepherd he would still have more class and morality than the Clinton's.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll
He also apologized.

Popular culture and so called societal living....are the morays of norms that I never bothered with, after I grew up.
Once they dump"Yes sir" and "Yes Ma'am,or balk at it, I am apart from "norms" by choice I can but assure you.

I AM crass ,pushy AND unbecoming,ALL scouts are cocky WE earned it the way they try to constantly KILL us and haven't the slightest IDEA how to deploy us except as "BACK UP" infantry.
My humor is as BLACK as my heart,trust is GONE.
I KNOW the correct fork to use ,I was raised by a Lt Col. as well as use three syllable speech,I have found more use for swearing on poorer side.

Is Existential anger "Grumpy"?

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

WHY in the HELL can't YOU figure out we have a 2 party system, That you are missing a GREAT deal,not to mention Huff post and media are compromised?
AS I V'VE clearly TOLD you before we now that we LIVE under a" Operation Mockingbird" for the DNC.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

You know that this is from 11 years ago right? Most of the times this kind of infidelity is among married people, much better, no one will brag about it with anyone (no one but Trump

Man, this is completely normal, there are even clubs wher people can swing their spouses and girlfriends...

Next week, new wiki leaks about grandma, thats what really matters.

I guess you americans had a president who took his mistress to live in the wite house wasn´t it?

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

Game over..

CNN
www.cnn.com...

Poltico
www.politico.com...

Not just the GOP but Trump himself has started the bailing process; pulling campaign ads from states he needs to carry to get enough electoral college votes to win....what's that tell you?

www.huffingtonpost.com...

Tells me he thinks they have more on him then just that incident

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Speaker Paul Ryan just said he's "sickened" and Trump will not be making an appearance with him at GOP event Saturday.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join