It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Sleazy Donald Trump Caught On Hot Mic

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: imjack

Okay so the Trump Body count is up to:
Women(30%)
Mexico(18%)
Blacks(12%)
Asians(5%)

The question is who is voting for Trump?
100 million white males. Mostly from California and Texas.

Now we know who treats people as ethnic groups.

The true issue is ignorance and arrogance, similar to how you compare a woman to an ethnic group. I didn't add the 'gay'(3.8%) vote. Happy? You're nothing but a large segregated group of white people that are mostly racists and bigots.

The lot of you that aren't, are merely business interests that put aside your morals for finance, I know that's the only reason I ever vote republican, but at what cost this year jesus?
edit on 7-10-2016 by imjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Sorry. Doesn't look like you got the last laugh. You might as well re-do your avatar now and lose the hat, so that we can get back to the high -minded civilized discussions of old.

What do I care what a prude cares is or isn't worthy of a laugh?

link   

originally posted by: SaturnFX

originally posted by: Vector99
This is the sad state of US politics, and the exact reason I've opted out on "doing my share" with my vote.

Fair enough, just make sure to vote for all the locals and ordinances out there. opt out of the federal dog and pony show, but your local community actually counts.

The only thing I ever vote for/against are propositions, I'll never vote for another person ever again. Don't blame me blame the mockery US politics have become, even at the smallest local level.

link   

originally posted by: bellagirl
Donald talking on a bus about "cat" and Bill getting "cat" in the oval office ..... which is worse

And Bill Clinton has what to do with this?
edit on 10/7/2016 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

Yes demographics are an issue now...

Talk about twist.

Only to those who are inured to identity politics, or in less euphemistic terms, tribalism.

link   
If Trump came out as a Muslim the left would suddenly start defending his comments as well. It's just his culture.

Meanwhile news is coming out Clinton campaign worked with Bloomberg reporter to write a smear piece on bernie right before the nevada caucus.

Honestly looks like I have a whole weekend of going through the new leaks and the 270 page data dump on the emails by the FBI.

This Trump piece really did come out because multiple bombs have been dropped on Hillary.

link   

originally posted by: primespickle

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: olaru12

There have been a few womanizing presidents if I remember correctly. Kennedy and Cleveland loved the ladies, and I think even Roosevelt was having affairs despite his polio.

Just because there were "womanizing" presidents in the past, doesn't mean it was ever ok.

When Kennedy was president, women weren't allowed to own a credit card, use birth control, or go to an Ivy League school like Yale and Harvard (the list goes on and on but I will stop there).

We should strive to progress as a society, not regress.

Trump is an awful human being. This is just another example.

So are you saying that women have to behave now in a certain way?

They can go to Harvard but have to submit to someone else's moral behavior? Who's? The taliban's?

I thought the 60's and 70's and Cosmo took care of all that BS.

I'm telling you guys, women can get pretty dirty too. No surprise to the women here, I'm sure.

He really sounded like he was joking, telling tall tales to a younger guy.

Now Bill and his Cubana is a different story. Doesn't he know that nicotine is toxic and can be absorbed through the skin and mucous membranes?
What he did was very dangerous!!

link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
Confirmed List of Deplorables™

1. Sexists CHECK

If I were Clinton I'd withdraw that statement during the debate and say something about just one deplorable who managed to con a lot of people or something along those lines.

He'll then try to unload on his old friend Bill, and then down he goes into a blackhole of hypocrisy.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: jellyrev

If Trump came out as a Muslim the left would suddenly start defending his comments as well. It's just his culture.

Meanwhile news is coming out Clinton campaign worked with Bloomberg reporter to write a smear piece on bernie right before the nevada caucus.

Honestly looks like I have a whole weekend of going through the new leaks and the 270 page data dump on the emails by the FBI.

This Trump piece really did come out because multiple bombs have been dropped on Hillary.

No no, the undermining of the 4th estate and the institutions of a free society are inconsequential to what a guy said to another guy back in '05.
edit on 7-10-2016 by LesMisanthrope because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

You're probably right.

He said something racy over a decade ago.

He should just kill himself and save you all the trouble of doing it.

Trump knew going into the race for the white house what it was like. Now running his mouth has come back to haunt him.

Just like happened to Palin and Mitt. I can't help but think there was a side agenda with Donald.

link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Yes like trumps entire movement. Great point.
Good shift tho, really took away that you tried to race bait some one who was talking about demographics.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance

originally posted by: kinglizard

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
And even if the sexual relations did happen, he is clearly only referring to consensual activity.

"When you're a star, they let you do it.You can do anything ... Grab them by the pussy. You can do anything."

So stop with the "sexual assault" nonsense.

Trump, in context, is speaking about unsolicited ambush style sexual assault.... Morally and intellectually indefensible....

No he isn't.

His statement is clear about consentual contact by adoring fans, also known as "star f-ers".

"his statement is clear"...then says something he didn't say.

He isn't talking about groupies..he is saying they wont reject your advances because you are a star...not they will come after you.
Everyone knows star-farkers are the norm. hell, put that down to the whole, "its good to be king" mentality, but his discussion is in context of how he was trying to buy a married womans affections with a freaking futon or some such crap, and how he can force himself on others, he will kiss any pretty woman he see's, needs tic tacs because it happens soo much, and its cool, he can grab their kooch, what are they gonna do about it anyhow..he's famous.

man...gain some clarity here and see what is being said.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

Yes like trumps entire movement. Great point.
Good shift tho, really took away that you tried to race bait some one who was talking about demographics.

It's not me treating ethnicities as voting blocks. Leave your country one time and see how well that works out.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 06:38 PM
link   
You live by the tabloid press you die by the tabloid press

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 06:39 PM
link   

I think his best bet is to blame it on Alec Baldwin. Baldwin does such a great impression of him, he can lie like he does about everything else, and say it was him. Then when Baldwin denies it, nobody will believe him anyway, because, you know, Trump doesn't lie.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

if he's smart, he'll just claim it's a doctored tape and not legit. what the heck, it been sitting around a long time and there's some really good impersonators of his voice I've heard on the comedy shows. surprised none of you trump supporters didn't think it this.. instead of trying to defend the behavior. but, he by no means admit to the truth of what he is saying in that tape without first checking with his lawyer, since he comes dang close to admitting to sexual harassment if not sexual assault..
and to be honest, if he did describe his behavior accurately and is still acting like this, I hope the heck his next victim knees him his family jewels and tells him off!

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

"Racy things?"

Men know how men talk. Men also know what kind of guys talk like Donald Trump. Let's not kid ourselves here. He tried to buy a woman off with furniture which is just pathetic. She was a married woman which makes him a piece of s#. He thinks because he's "a star" he can just go around grabbing women by their genitalia because he "can do anything" he wants?

Come on. Why are you even trying to brush off how douchy he is?

What's his new slogan going to be? "Grab 'em by the P------!

RNC is coming out blasting him. You can bet a lot of those fundies are really questioning the whole "the Bible is my favorite book" BS.

Did I mention that slightly more than half the population is female and a recording of him saying that he can do whatever he wants to them because he's "a star" was just released?

Stick a fork in him.

link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: seeker1963

Yeah all the alphas try to buy women with expensive furniture.

Suck it up cupcake! I don't come on ATS posting obsessively over an individual I hate as do you!

I live to trigger snowflakes like you!

I am not voting for Trump! I am voting against YOU!!!!!

link   
a reply to: dawnstar

Too late, he already admitted to it. He said that it was "locker room talk" and that Bill Clinton has said "much worse on the golf course."
edit on 2016-10-7 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
You live by the tabloid press you die by the tabloid press

The irony is....Trump reveled in having his every word being recorded for posterity. He had an entire press crew with him all the time.

edit on 7-10-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join