It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sleazy Donald Trump Caught On Hot Mic

page: 87
<< 84  85  86   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 07:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: amicktd

originally posted by: neformore
a reply to: amicktd

If you think glorifying sexual assault is simply "bad words" then you have a problem.

All because you said so and your opinion means nothing to me. As I already stated, sorry bad words hurt your feelings.

They keep Donald up at night. How dare an ugly girl say mean things about me. Boo hoo.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Hey I'm not the one complaining. It's the same old story on ATS. I'm accused of glorifying sexual assault. But, I bet not one person on this site can quote me doing it because it hasn't happened. I'm officially done with ATS, so long.✌️️

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 12:01 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 02:41 AM
link   
twitter.com... donald trump is a legend in these streets.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 05:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: amicktd

Hey I'm not the one complaining. It's the same old story on ATS. I'm accused of glorifying sexual assault. But, I bet not one person on this site can quote me doing it because it hasn't happened. I'm officially done with ATS, so long.✌️️

Sorry if the truth hurts your feelings.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 06:21 AM
link   
a reply to: amicktd

If you leave, they win.
.. wait what?
edit on 19-10-2016 by Encryptor because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Just wait until Hillary is President. These online squabbles will morph in to civil disturbances due to her decisive nature of running things.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 06:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
This is just breaking.I've edited the profanity in the below quotes. Video contains foul language.

Raw Story - Trump caught on 2005 hot mic bragging about groping women: I ‘grab Them by the p----’

The video obtained by the Washington Post showed Trump with Billy Bush of “Access Hollywood” on the set of “Days of Our Lives” for an upcoming cameo.

Trump admits to his failed attempts in the past to seduce one women. “I moved on her and I failed. I’ll admit it,” Trump said. The taping occurred a few months after his marriage to third wife Melania. “I did try and f--- her. She was married.”

Trump then moves on saying he moved in on her in an aggressive way. “I took her out furniture shopping. She wanted to get some furniture. I said, ‘I’ll show you where they have some nice furniture.’”

He then admitted, “I moved on her like a b----, but I couldn’t get there. And she was married,” Trump says. “Then all of a sudden I see her, she’s now got the big phony tits and everything. She’s totally changed her look.”

The two then see soap star Arianne Zucker. “Your girl’s hot as sh*t, in the purple,” Bush is overheard saying. Bush now co-hosts “The Today Show.”

“Whoa!” Trump says. “Whoa!”

“I’ve gotta use some tic tacs, just in case I start kissing her,” Trump jokes.“You know I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait.”

“And when you’re a star they let you do it,” Trump says. “You can do anything.”

He then goes on to say, “Grab them by the p----. You can do anything.”

2nd warning — video contains vulgar language:

In typical Donald Trump form, he diverted to a Clinton saying, "Bill Clinton has said far worse to me on the golf course – not even close."

Donald Trump goes from talking about how he tried to woo a married woman with furniture to how because he's "a star" "[he] can do anything" Including grabbing women by their lady parts.

Good 'ol Donald. Nobody respects women more than him!

dont worry people thinking trump is going to win or its gonna be close are delusional.

latest utah poll has independent leading the republican candidate.

utah is the reddest state in the union, republican for over 50 years.

if trump cant even win utah hillary will win by a landslide.

you know trump is in trouble if he cant win utah. that was a republican gimmie for over 50 years.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 06:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher

Just wait until Hillary is President. These online squabbles will morph in to civil disturbances due to her decisive nature of running things.

So you admit that Clinton is decisive? Excellent! That is a good quality in a leader, one that Obama lacked. It is much better than Trump's divisiveness.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Autocorrect changed Divisive to Decisive and I didn't catch it. Thanks for pointing that out so I could correct it to you.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 11:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
This is just breaking.I've edited the profanity in the below quotes. Video contains foul language.

Raw Story - Trump caught on 2005 hot mic bragging about groping women: I ‘grab Them by the p----’

The video obtained by the Washington Post showed Trump with Billy Bush of “Access Hollywood” on the set of “Days of Our Lives” for an upcoming cameo.

Trump admits to his failed attempts in the past to seduce one women. “I moved on her and I failed. I’ll admit it,” Trump said. The taping occurred a few months after his marriage to third wife Melania. “I did try and f--- her. She was married.”

Trump then moves on saying he moved in on her in an aggressive way. “I took her out furniture shopping. She wanted to get some furniture. I said, ‘I’ll show you where they have some nice furniture.’”

He then admitted, “I moved on her like a b----, but I couldn’t get there. And she was married,” Trump says. “Then all of a sudden I see her, she’s now got the big phony tits and everything. She’s totally changed her look.”

The two then see soap star Arianne Zucker. “Your girl’s hot as sh*t, in the purple,” Bush is overheard saying. Bush now co-hosts “The Today Show.”

“Whoa!” Trump says. “Whoa!”

“I’ve gotta use some tic tacs, just in case I start kissing her,” Trump jokes.“You know I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait.”

“And when you’re a star they let you do it,” Trump says. “You can do anything.”

He then goes on to say, “Grab them by the p----. You can do anything.”

2nd warning — video contains vulgar language:

In typical Donald Trump form, he diverted to a Clinton saying, "Bill Clinton has said far worse to me on the golf course – not even close."

Donald Trump goes from talking about how he tried to woo a married woman with furniture to how because he's "a star" "[he] can do anything" Including grabbing women by their lady parts.

Good 'ol Donald. Nobody respects women more than him!

Here’s what possible fellow pedophile Trump had to say about Epstein, in 2002:

I’ve known Jeff for 15 years. Terrific guy. He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it, Jeffrey enjoys his social life.

www.buzzfeed.com...

www.dailywire.com...

www.bluedotdaily.com...

exerpt of a sworn testimony

On the fourth incident, she says Mr. Trump tied her to a bed and forcibly raped her, in a “savage sexual attack,” while she pleaded with him to stop. She says Mr. Trump violently struck her in the face. She says that afterward, if she ever revealed what he had done, Mr. Trump threatened that she and her family would be “physically harmed if not killed.” She says she has been in fear of him ever since.

In another deposition, Epstein’s brother Mark testified he once flew on Jeffrey Epstein’s plane with both him and Trump, who were “friends.” Asked why Trump was on board, Mark Epstein replied, “You’ll have to ask Donald."

www.documentcloud.org...

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 11:52 PM
link   
a reply to: bluerabbit7788

" Here’s what possible fellow pedophile Trump... "

After the Word " Possible " , the rest of your Post Loses All Credibility , but I am Sure you Knew that to begin with .

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 11:55 PM
link   
We don't care and NEITHER do YOU when it suits YOU not to EITHER you EPICLY bias Hillary ZAMPOLIT...

edit on 26-10-2016 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 12:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

" Here’s what possible fellow pedophile Trump... "

After the Word " Possible " , the rest of your Post Loses All Credibility , but I am Sure you Knew that to begin with .

if you read the links, trumps court date is dec 16 2016 in the alleged rape of 13 year old with his convicted pedophile buddy jeffrey epstein. What does donald think of Jeffrey Epstein?

Trump had to say about Epstein, in 2002:

I’ve known Jeff for 15 years. Terrific guy. He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it, Jeffrey enjoys his social life.

nymag.com...

court date is real, donald gets his day in court dec 16 2016 in nyc.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 03:11 AM
link   

I hope this one does actually go to court. It's quite clearly a hoax, but the good thing is that Epstein will be a major part of the legal investigations and we'll be able to shine some light on the multiple alleged paedophile island trips and activity of Bill Clinton, right before Hillary takes office. Perfect.

Former President Bill Clinton was a much more frequent flyer on a registered sex offender’s infamous jet than previously reported, with flight logs showing the former president taking at least 26 trips aboard the “Lolita Express” -- even apparently ditching his Secret Service detail for at least five of the flights, according to records obtained by FoxNews.com. Clinton’s presence aboard Jeffrey Epstein’s Boeing 727 on 11 occasions has been reported, but flight logs show the number is more than double that, and trips between 2001 and 2003 included extended junkets around the world with Epstein and fellow passengers identified on manifests by their initials or first names, including “Tatiana.” The tricked-out jet earned its Nabakov-inspired nickname because it was reportedly outfitted with a bed where passengers had group sex with young girls. “Bill Clinton … associated with a man like Jeffrey Epstein, who everyone in New York, certainly within his inner circles, knew was a pedophile,” said Conchita Sarnoff, of the Washington, D.C. based non-profit Alliance to Rescue Victims of Trafficking, and author of a book on the Epstein case called "TrafficKing." “Why would a former president associate with a man like that?”

www.foxnews.com...

I think it's pretty obvious that the charges against Trump are of the classic "accuse your enemies of what you do yourself" variety, so typical of the Clintons.
edit on 27/10/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

I hope this one does actually go to court. It's quite clearly a hoax, but the good thing is that Epstein will be a major part of the legal investigations and we'll be able to shine some light on the multiple alleged paedophile island trips and activity of Bill Clinton, right before Hillary takes office. Perfect.

Former President Bill Clinton was a much more frequent flyer on a registered sex offender’s infamous jet than previously reported, with flight logs showing the former president taking at least 26 trips aboard the “Lolita Express” -- even apparently ditching his Secret Service detail for at least five of the flights, according to records obtained by FoxNews.com. Clinton’s presence aboard Jeffrey Epstein’s Boeing 727 on 11 occasions has been reported, but flight logs show the number is more than double that, and trips between 2001 and 2003 included extended junkets around the world with Epstein and fellow passengers identified on manifests by their initials or first names, including “Tatiana.” The tricked-out jet earned its Nabakov-inspired nickname because it was reportedly outfitted with a bed where passengers had group sex with young girls. “Bill Clinton … associated with a man like Jeffrey Epstein, who everyone in New York, certainly within his inner circles, knew was a pedophile,” said Conchita Sarnoff, of the Washington, D.C. based non-profit Alliance to Rescue Victims of Trafficking, and author of a book on the Epstein case called "TrafficKing." “Why would a former president associate with a man like that?”

www.foxnews.com...

I think it's pretty obvious that the charges against Trump are of the classic "accuse your enemies of what you do yourself" variety, so typical of the Clintons.

it was revealed as you can see none of the clintons were accused of raping minors as was epstein who pleaded guilty, and now donald trump is having his day in court, accused of raping a 13 year old girl multiple times and threatening her life and her families lives if she told anyone.

If any of the clintons were accused they would be in court as well. unfortunately for trump supporters, it was jeffrey epstein trumps buddy who admitted he raped minors, and now trumps accused and has his trial date in nyc on dec 13 2016.

so trump supporters trying to deflect this trial date for donald trump doesnt work. donald trump is accused, not bill or hillary. bill or hillary do not have trial court dates for this pedophile ring.

epsteins brother already said in his deposition trump was on the plane with him going to the island so trump denying this only reveals he is lying.

it wil be interesting now that epsteins trial is over, they can use his testimony now since he is not under the gun to reveal trumps true activities on the island. where during epsteins trial he said i would love to tell you about donald and if he was with minors and for what purpose, he pleaded the 5th, since epstein was on trial.

now that epstein is not on trial, i think epstein will talk freely about trump.

new topics

top topics

<< 84  85  86   >>

join