It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sleazy Donald Trump Caught On Hot Mic

page: 86
<< 83  84  85    87 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Oh yes, you are such a moral person. Laughing at possible rape victims. But hey, when a democrat rapes a woman, that woman deserved to be ignored or ridiculed, right?

Ya, that's it ya.. anything to ignore Godzilla as he picks up a bus and he throws it back down
As he wades through the buildings toward the center of town.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
Would you rather get grabbed or droned.

As a 66 year old female, my first reaction was laughter.

Then I ask my very average husband what he thought and he said,

So what.

He don't like either of them BTW.

I agree.

My husband and I do not like both candidates and when I showed him the vid he was like who cares.....

Meh.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 02:20 PM
link   
I thought this was rather funny... Washington Post blogger Chris Cillizza suggesting there was something wrong with Trump referring to Clinton as 'She' and "Her"! He thinks it was a strategy, lol

Seriously, America is done for if people like this continue to be allowed to spout such utter garbage without being roundly mocked. It makes me chuckle (sadly of course) to think the world view is being pushed by dorks like this.

edit on 10/10/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz

its very different. Trump spoke words
You are accepting his denial of his own confession describing his actions last night as proof he didn't assault women but just "used words" ?

Surprising.

On a side note, I'll add this to my mockery of the man.
People are saying it's not assault. I can assure all of you, if that fat sh*t came at me with that hideous mouth to kiss me and then grabbed my vagina, I would know I had been assaulted. He would be charged.

These women are going to come out out of the woodwork in the coming weeks. It was not just words.

Just ask Bill COSBY>

a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

I don't think it's about to go away so easily for him either, and is was strange to see him trying to shield himself with those women before the debate.

I think he deserves for the women of his past to start coming forward because he didn't really ever apologize, not authentically or with any degree of contrition whatsoever, which is what Pence was hoping to see among many others.

He still hasn't apologized, not really.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Jeezus, what a toilet bowl this election cycle has been! So, today

"If they wanna release more tapes saying inappropriate things, we’ll continue to talk about Bill and Hillary Clinton doing inappropriate things,” Trump warned.

source

So Trump admits there is more of his crap out there! And he's willing to blackmail to stop it from coming out! Jeezoo the sleaze! The Stupid Sleaze!

And this is a POTUS candidate?? Everything is about him. He is like Mussolini..... Il Douchebag.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Sleazy Donald Trump
Let's look at that great feminist Hillary Clinton:

Just a short YouTube video:

Hillary Clinton: Rape Enabler

Sleazy Donald Trump
- Donald Trump is a choir boy compared the queen of sleaze:

This 3 Minute Video Of Hillary Clinton May Cost Her The Election – Spread This NOW

"You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time".
-Abraham Lincoln

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cherry0

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
Would you rather get grabbed or droned.

As a 66 year old female, my first reaction was laughter.

Then I ask my very average husband what he thought and he said,

So what.

He don't like either of them BTW.

I agree.

My husband and I do not like both candidates and when I showed him the vid he was like who cares.....

Meh.

You are not alone. I think this election has gone into personal territory and slanders where none had gone before. Ratcheting up an already polarized supporter base. My daughter had her first chance to vote and since Bernie had his chance stolen, she looked at the last 2 left and said she wasn't voting.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: angeldoll

a reply to: Kali74

No one is upset that he said the word pussy.

Those of us trying to maintain some shred of dignity and resent having women demeaned in this manner ARE offended by it. I am offended by it.

You are offended by the word 'pussy'? Wow.

Indeed. It is a word spoken by a certain class of which I'm proud to say I do not belong.

And if the day ever comes when I give a rat's ass what you think about it, I'll get back to you.

So you're saying you don't subscribe to Miley Cyrus grabbing her crotch and pretend giving oral sex to Ryan on MTV, or the absolute demeaning of girls and women by celebrity females on all media?

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 02:02 AM
link   
The media madness has gotten so bad that when I saw this headline

Trump's Campaign Is 'Pulling Out of Virginia'

I read something else, as if I were picking up on some sort of explicit Trump talk about pulling out of..

Oh man, time to get off the internet!

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Wow I can't believe Trump has the audacity to trample on all you liberals feelings with his bad words. Especially while in a private setting. He should just drop out now and let the murderer take office to save face.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 08:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014
Why do you have to create multiple anti-Trump threads daily? Can't you just do a serious research of an actual issue concerning Donald Trump, and present it here? You could, but it's quite obvious you, your gang and your leader are running out of time...

Why do you have to copy paste tabloid stuff BS on ATS and poison this board?

I saw the video. I heard Trump admit to crashing dressing rooms of teenaged girls. I think it's very very relevant considering his party impeached a president for a blowjob. As far as HRC being a murderer you have no evidence of that other than the ramblings of a drug addled Rush Limbaugh.
edit on Thu October 13th, 2016 by damwel because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Because Billy Bush didn't get the girl in purple, he got pissed and used this video and mic against the Donald...was a lil s***

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 02:07 AM
link   
a reply to: amicktd

If you think glorifying sexual assault is simply "bad words" then you have a problem.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 05:54 AM
link   
On October 14, 2017, a little after 4 am, Mark Cuban, on CNBC, announced that Donald Trump was done, and all of his brands on the market was done. The Rothschilds seem to have successfuly gotten inside of the business trade markets and manipulated Trump stocks, et cetera. According to sources within the Clinton Campaign, they will first strip Mr. Trump of all his wealth, and then the will kill him. Its no coincidence that Fox News Megan Kelly, and an entire host of so-called Republicans are working with Hillary Clinton to destroy Trump. Megan Kelly is part of a Satanic women's Eastern Star secret movement, and their intent is to destroy Donald Trump! Americans must understand that under the New World Order, there will be no Democrats nor Republicans. There will only be one party. Americans have been told time and time again that Hillary Clinton is connected by blood to the Queen of England, as well as all other Presidents! The Rothschilds and the Obamas are working around the clock to destroy Donald Trump while corporate media finds lying women who are being paid to say Donald Trump sexually assaulted them! The same was done to Herman Kaine, and once he stopped running for President of the U.S., the charges seem to have disappeared.

Hillary Clinton says she is using the tape of Trump speaking with another in his trailer as a way of destroying him. Women who've had contact with Trump have been recruited to lie on him so that his campaign is focused on fighting the claims, while Hillary gathers more support. When Hillary wins the seat, America will go into complete chaos! If tyhe smoke clears from massive blood and violence across the nation, the Phoenix will rise. That Phoenix is the New World Order. Whether Americans know it or not, Hillary is being protected and empowered by Satn himself. You don't have to believe this. But Hillary recently secretly revealed that all of the women, lesbians, gays, and countless others who've supported her will be betrayed! She just needs to get into office, and hell will start for humans across the globe. A thermonuclear war with Russia will assure that the population is killed down to less that 45%. China seeing all of the chaos will join in and shall kill 1/3 of the earth's population! Yet, people will continue to vote for Hillary because she, along with the help of ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN, Fox News, New Yoer Times, Washington Post, and all local media outlets in every city and town, is designed to utilize fabricated warfare against Donald Trump! Americans are seeing that a system at play which is designed to destroyn Trump! And why? Because he chose to fight against the New World Order.

Mr. Trump has stated on numerous occasions that he use to be part of the clique with the Clintons. But when he overheard what plans were being layed out against humans around the globe, he chose to fight for Americans. The FBI and the CIA has done a great job planting alleged white supremecists amongst Trump supporters in an attempt to destroy his credibility with African Americans, Latinos, and other minorities! Hillary is a much better speaker than Mr. Trump and have each and every demon across the globe financing her. The women who Bill Clinton raped and gropped were on the Fox News Hannity show on October 13, 2016. They know Hillary and are scared to death she's about to become President. She will be the most powerful woman in the world, and in hell, thee women shall dominate the men. But the end will be near and the entire planet will purge into global chaos. Only then will many of the caucasian and black women that voted for Hillary will see that God himself shall punish them. Even though Hillary knows this, once the global chaos starts, she will flee to Mount Wether, the underground region for existing Presidents, and others. African Americans seem to forget the Bill Hillary and Bill Clinton designed which destroyed their communities! Many of them will be destroyed because they trusted the evil Clintons. They seem to forget also that the Bill the Clintons created and passed was responsible for police killings of blacks and latinos, and mass incarcerations. Yet, many of them don't know that Vice President Joe Biden executed it.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Eveyone who is speaking against Hillary, the Obamas, and the Bidens are mysteriously being removed in the midst of tornadoes and hurricanes. Some are being placed inside Concentration Camps in their States, and others are being assassinated! When Hillary wins the Presidency, all Americans will forcefully have their guns removed from them, and if any buck, they will be executed by a foreign military. And like the destruction of Ancient Egipt, which America is designed after, all borders will be opened and America will be nomore. Khufu lifted immigration laws which destroyed Egipt. Hillary will lift immigration laws that shall destroy America! Unfortunately, everything with the Clintons is about emtions. They use emotions to manipulate the women of America, and any women who are not on the plane of emotion, they are being erased! Emotions are being responsible for destroying Constitutional Rights of all Americans. When women cry who support Hillary, and all of her evils, or is crying because some man working with freemasons abused them, people like Megan Kelly, and very powerful lesbians, shall use their occupational skills to not only destroy the man, but will seek to change the laws empowering men-hating women who are wanting total power over all men. Lesbians believe men are good for going to sperm banks and donating sperm so they can have children. Other than that, men are nothing to them! And the plans they have for heterosexually masculine men is nothing short than absolute horror. This is why they are practicing on Donald Trump. If Americans noticed, they are recording all Donald Trump speeches, and is disecting each and every word he speaks! These women are pure evil folks!

And entire communities are birthing women of this caliber all across the U.S. The New World Order will betray all of these women, and to get their votes, Hillary has seriously lied to them. Even though Donald Trump is not a saint, he is infact the lesser of two evils. But the Republicans, the Clintons, and the Obamas, with the backing of the Queen of England, and her offspring, they will kill Mr. Trump when messages like this is no more. You will soon see that you all have been lied toby the Democrats and freemasons working with them, who have master racism tactics! We can safely say that practically nobody in the country today is acting on blind faith with regard to the election process and the slim minority that are do not know what is in store as they still cling on to the ideals that they learned in grade school about free elections and the democratic process. It is time to face reality — the media has rendered Hillary Clinton as politically untouchable. Anyone who attempts to expose this is placed in the now popular right wing conspiracy club. The woman whose husband, the 42nd president of the United States, made a political name for himself by weathering and prospering in circumstances that would have felled most ordinary politicians has now become the Teflon public figure in this election. Remember, she came under considerable scrutiny for her handling of the attacks in Benghazi, Libya that left four Americans, including Ambassador Chris Stevens, dead. Now it is but a scab that remains picked at and picked at. It never heals, nor is it ever scrubbed clean and yet she thrives.

In the last few years, she has grown extremely comfortable and happy with where and who she is — she has dodged health questions even though we have seen her cough up a lung or two and have seen her struggle to get into a van at a 911 memorial. There have been countless exposures of corruption provided by WikiLeaks and e-mails that exposed fraud in the election process with regard to Bernie Sanders. When Bernie supporters were angered – they were told to get over it – and abide with the new choice. All moved forward by a heartless and determined media to push the globalist leader into the oval. Not long ago, the Drudge Report revived an old story about a Bill Clinton love child that he allegedly sired with a prostitute. Danny Dee Williams tweeted that he is the son of Bill Clinton and he wants to do is shake his father’s hand and has requested a DNA test. Will this stick on the Teflon Clintons? Absolutely not! Only a few weeks are left before we reach Election Day, and no form of American exceptionalism is going to save us as we no longer have as a nation the monopoly on the confidence curve. With the rise of Donald Trump, the plan of the political elites has been to provoke violence and blame it on him, thus scaring the normal populace. Early on, there were the road-blocks, the threatened riots, the cancelled events in Chicago and Cincinnati, the beatings, the police ordered to “look the other way”and it has continued: The screaming harassment and physical attacks on Trump supporters as they leave his rallies. the spitting, the intimidation, and the thrown eggs. The shoves and punches. The cars blocked and damaged. The hats snatched off people’s heads, stomped on, and then burned on the ground along with flags and other items.

link   
You’ve got an estimated 44% of U.S. households that now own guns. Now in those households we are not talking about one gun we are talking about several different types of guns. Over the last 8 years, President Obama’s anti-gun rhetoric has resulted in the largest surge of gun sales to private citizens ever recorded in American history. As a result of various false flag operations, more Americans than ever now ARs, AKs and PTR 91’s. Gun sales hit the 17th consecutive monthly record in September according to FBI data released on Monday, and overall sales are up 27 percent compared to the same period last year. A total of 1,992,219 background checks were processed through the bureau’s National Instant Criminal Background Check System for the month of September, higher than the 1,795,102 conducted in September 2015. The number of checks run through the FBI’s NICS system is a reliable indicator of how firearm sales are trending, though there is no precise correlation between the number of checks and the number of guns being sold. Now it would take an idiot to think that all those guns were bought for the sole purpose of having them be turned over or confiscated. Why were all of those guns purchased? The people who support Trump are increasingly well-armed, and increasingly seething with justifiable rage. For now they hold back. Donald Trump himself has repeatedly observed that “the safest place in America” for anti-Trump protesters is at Trump rallies. And that is true. For now, why is this? Why the docility in the face of clear provocation?

It is because Trump supporters understand that any retaliatory violence now will be instantly, widely, and incessantly portrayed by the mainstream unBernarrative as proof that “Trump is dangerous” and “Trump’s movement is violent” and “Trump invites violence.” So his supporters endure the abuse. They endure the spit. They endure the shoves and punches. They endure the theft of their possessions and their yard signs. They endure the damaged cars and the incessant harassment. For now, for the sake of their political movement and the candidacy of Donald Trump, they do not strike back. But what happens after the election? It won’t matter who wins because we will lose. If Hillary Clinton is elected, and the media is most certainly pushing that reality, the so-called right wing conspiracy club movement harnessed by Donald Trump will be free to respond to physical attacks. If Donald Trump wins the Presidency, there will similarly be no reason to continue to endure physical attacks and humiliations by the angry and hostile Clinton supporters. Whether Trump or Hillary Clinton is in the White House, there will be no reason to hold back. America has now reached the fulcrum of insurrection. This is not being said for effect – it is a loaded statement that should be seen and understood as both precautionary and a retro causal inevitability.

The psyche of real America has reached its last straw. With the culture under attack, the Constitution demonized, religious beliefs targeted for merciless condemnation and the industrial base of America utterly gutted beyond restoration, there is nothing left to surrender when hope is lost – nothing is left to give. The retro causal inevitability is civil war and martial law. A Civil War would be a disaster for America, which is one reason why globalists like George Soros are pushing so hard for it. We should never wish for open bloodshed and nationwide chaos. If the media did their job and exposed these so called paid for insurrections for what they truly are – war criminals and mob bossed with deep pockets financing these so called rallies for peace would be tried for treason in this country. History time and time again has shown us that civil wars are disastrous for the people and are only profitable for the criminal element that organizes them. The last civil war was disastrous for the US – not just in lives and destruction of property, but in turning what had been a truly positive political structure instantly into something much more corrupt. This also happens or has happened in other countries. They are simply organized for the destabilization process – to actually bring down a country by means of controlled demolition.

link   
We can surmise that if Clinton does win the election and occupies the oval office , the global end game is fast approaching anyway. A Clinton White House only further encourages the calls for revolt across the population, and Hillary’s deep corruption and criminality is so despised by nearly all soldiers and police officers that it’s hard to imagine her being able to demand respect from either of those groups. In fact, it’s a lot easier to imagine a military coup against President Clinton that it is to imagine a successful eradication of the Second Amendment by her presidency. Even if Clinton ordered police across America to go door to door and confiscate all the firearms of private citizens, what cop would be stupid enough to even attempt such a suicide mission? If Donald Trump wins, the radical extreme leftists go on a violent rampage that leads to the rest of us begging for martial law. After half a dozen cities burn with riots and looting, Trump invokes a national emergency, deploying National Guard troops across the most devastated urban areas, and the radical left finds itself in a shooting war with the government. When it’s all said and done, if Trump wins the presidency, the political establishment as we know it today will be obliterated on multiple levels. For starters, the people have already lost faith in the establishment system, and if things escalate, we could see old leaders be exposed and maybe even imprisoned. How could a country that has held a string illusion of freedom be able to withstand this type of trauma?

Can you honestly say to yourself the ballot box has not already been compromised by outrageously biased media deceptions – and well financed false flag operations aimed at putting us under the watchful eye of the surveillance state and the elections under the microscope of Homeland Security and the United Nations Strong Cities Network? There are many people that are being pushed towards civil war and it will take strength and courage to resist it, but that is what has to be done, or you must prepare for it if the sides cave and the unrest begins. There are evil people out there within the realms of power that are targeting the rest of us like a sociopathic 10-year-old would when he uses a magnifying glass to burn ants to a crisp. These people need to be identified and blocked from power. The puppet masters have been quite successful since the 9/11 attacks to keep Americans transfixed so that they can continue to erode civil rights and open vital dialogue for statist, authoritarian propaganda and eventually a newly-planned state socialism. Of course, cultural change where some of the power elite’s key victories lie, takes entire generations to implement. Here is where Psy-Ops have reached new heights. They risk manage the entire process, knowing that many pitfalls and surprises are in store for them every day. So for each plan, each stage, and in each geography, carefully structured “Plan B’s” are always in place in some cases, even, plans C, D and E, just in case, which can be triggered if and when needed. In Dr. John Coleman’s book, The Committee of 300, it is documented that there have been plans in the works to socially engineer the populace into accepting a “controlled super-state.”

This super government can only be implemented if the people demand it. The way it is engineered is through several shocks to the system, which in turn manipulate and wear down the populace into adjusting their principles for the coming changes. The adjustment has been happening gradually, and now America has painted itself into a corner, a very dark corner. It is a conspiracy to change the ideology of America and its social values. This is being done to guarantee a blow back of those individuals that are ready to radicalize and create a reason for the new American police state.

OCTOBER 14, 2016

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 02:08 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: LindaWright
Women for DT. I'm all for Trump!

Why?

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 06:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: neformore
a reply to: amicktd

If you think glorifying sexual assault is simply "bad words" then you have a problem.

All because you said so and your opinion means nothing to me. As I already stated, sorry bad words hurt your feelings.
edit on 17-10-2016 by amicktd because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 83  84  85    87 >>

join