It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sleazy Donald Trump Caught On Hot Mic

page: 85
<< 82  83  84    86  87 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 04:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: TheBulk

Why are you so afraid of Bill's accusers?
I'm not.

Why aren't you critical of Hillary for smearing and attacking these women?
Ok. Hillary is a vile person for being in denial and rejecting the claims which women have made against her husband.

Better?

Now, how does that make Trump's "apology" sincere?

Only Trump knows if his apology is sincere.
The better question is why any of this matters in the race?

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 06:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Why are you so afraid of Bill's accusers?
I'm not.

Why aren't you critical of Hillary for smearing and attacking these women?
Ok. Hillary is a vile person for being in denial and rejecting the claims which women have made against her husband.

Better?

Now, how does that make Trump's "apology" sincere?

Why should Trump have to apologize for something all straight men do? You're not concerned with extremely careless handling of classified materials, you're not concerned with clear corruption, you're not concerned with lies about being shot at by snipers, you're not concerned with rape victim shaming. But you are really concerned about a straight guy talking about getting laid.
edit on 10-10-2016 by TheBulk because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 06:21 AM
link   

But you are really concerned about a straight guy talking about getting laid.

Talking about raping women while his third wife is pregnant... over an open mic. If he can be that indiscreet when he knows he might be recorded, state secrets will not be safe with him.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 06:23 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Only Trump knows if his apology is sincere.

Because his apparent lack of empathy suggests he may be a sociopath as well as a narcissist. Do you want a POTUS who might nuke Britain because Theresa May wouldn't let him grope her?

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Talking about raping women

That never happened. You literally just made it up. What makes it even more mind-numbing is the fact you support the candidate whose husband actually has women who accuse him of rape and they were actually at the debate.

And now none of my texts will show up. What's up with that?
edit on 10-10-2016 by TheBulk because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 07:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Well, fellow Brit....do you want a loudmouthed misogynist who admits to groping women to be President of the USA?

Its funny, because I would wager that the majority of Trump supporters screamed for Clinton to be impeached over the Lewinski stuff (which was consensual by the way) , but now they're using it as a bargaining chip for the ramblings of a misogynistic 59 year old (at the time) married man and saying "well Bill was just as bad..maybe worse" - well, exactly...that's WHY you wanted him impeached, right?

I mean, these are the smart people right? The really smart ones. They have the smartest people. All of them. All the smarts. Really smart people....

.....who cant see that their guy might have said (or done) something wrong, while complaining about a guy who they say has done something wrong... because he's never said anything else bad about women previously...or during this campaign at all, has he?

Donald Trump sexism tracker: Every offensive comment in one place

....yes....lets make America great again.....
edit on 10/10/16 by neformore because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Deleted - Double Post
edit on 10/10/16 by neformore because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: neformore

My favourite part the Trump comedy skit airing last night, was the scene where the Fat Guy with orange skin, horrific hair, cats-bum mouth who confessed to sexually assaulting women, self appoints himself as the defender of women against sexual assault.

And Yanks picked this guy as a nominee. hahahahahaha
Tears were streaming down my cheeks as I laughed.

I slapped my thighs when the rape panel came out and he presided over them LMFAO, talk about trying to destroy your chances with women and mocking the highest office in the land.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Preface: i'd sooner vote for the skunk that has been haunting our neighborhood at night than for Trump.

On the Bill Clinton deal i have 2 thoughts:

- it doesn't matter. Bill Clinton isn't running, Hillary is. I seem to recall that Hillary wasn't so fond of what Bill did, and she stayed mostly out of political expediency. She spun it well, too (i hear Tammy Wynette more in that year than the year it was released)

- its very different. Trump spoke words. Bill Clinton actually took action. Multiple times. Personally, i'd rather people make lewd comments to me than to physically act them out. And see it as a huge, huge difference.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 08:16 AM
link   

its very different. Trump spoke words
You are accepting his denial of his own confession describing his actions last night as proof he didn't assault women but just "used words" ?

Surprising.

On a side note, I'll add this to my mockery of the man.
People are saying it's not assault. I can assure all of you, if that fat sh*t came at me with that hideous mouth to kiss me and then grabbed my vagina, I would know I had been assaulted. He would be charged.

These women are going to come out out of the woodwork in the coming weeks. It was not just words.

Just ask Bill COSBY>

a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan
edit on 10-10-2016 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

I am accepting what is on public record.

Granted, this whole thing has me holding my nose and squinting my eyes shut. So i don't really look for things on either candidate.

And to be fair, Im not fond of any of this stuff. I don't talk about people like that, woman or not. And kinda found it revolting enough that were i present I would have walked off and left the cretins to their grunting.

One more thing I haven't mentioned: the reporter....shouldn't be lambasted. His job is to cozy up and get people talking. I see him more as doing his job effectively. Lord knows, I couldn't have done it.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

The public record hides the actual record

We agree the whole thing is gross. The debate last night was like watching Skeletor from Heman ranting incoherently at Morgana Le fey as they battle for the keys to hells gate.

I differ with you regarding Billy Bush, when I watched the video I said to my sister that he was creepier than Trump in some ways by the way he came out and asked for the hug. Granted women will react differently to his behavior to men. I've been on the receiving end of that behavior, it isn't nice, seeing it on video is not nice and the demographic is women on morning shows, so they had a business decision to make. I would have made the same.

Some of my businesses are in the entertainment industry, and I am a female, it is something I have seen too many how women have had to deal with the sleaze culture that is prevalent .

He got caught displaying a behavior that his contract specifically requires him not to exhibit. Bad luck I say.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

at this point, im almost hoping that those women come out of the woodwork. The spectacle is unlike anything i have ever seen. I grew up around some really stupid redneck folk that did all manner of dumb things (even if i took part in them, lol). This election is the grandest spectacle/circus I have ever been witness to.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 10:06 AM
link   
I am reading on some of the message boards online that 2 more videos will land this week, the first one today... one is another regarding some language of sexual nature, the other is a racial comment...

...we'll see.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 10:23 AM
link   

I am reading on some of the message boards online that 2 more videos will land this week, the first one today... one is another regarding some language of sexual nature, the other is a racial comment...

...we'll see.

I heard that yesterday. One involves an underage teen. He's done and took the GOP down with him. There's also a negative side!

Live by the tabloids, die by the tabloids.
edit on 10-10-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

...we'll see.

I heard that yesterday. One involves an underage teen. He's done and took the GOP down with him. There's also a negative side!

Live by the tabloids, die by the tabloids.

The underage teen one is the Jane Doe case... that one sounds like a hoax. The video on that we have seen already, with the woman's face blanked out. If it's that one then I don't think it will do any damage - any stranger can make a video of an accusation. Trump's not in it.
The racial one, if true, will.
edit on 10/10/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: neformore

Well, fellow Brit....do you want a loudmouthed misogynist who admits to groping women to be President of the USA?

Its funny, because I would wager that the majority of Trump supporters screamed for Clinton to be impeached over the Lewinski stuff (which was consensual by the way) , but now they're using it as a bargaining chip for the ramblings of a misogynistic 59 year old (at the time) married man and saying "well Bill was just as bad..maybe worse" - well, exactly...that's WHY you wanted him impeached, right?

I mean, these are the smart people right? The really smart ones. They have the smartest people. All of them. All the smarts. Really smart people....

.....who cant see that their guy might have said (or done) something wrong, while complaining about a guy who they say has done something wrong... because he's never said anything else bad about women previously...or during this campaign at all, has he?

Donald Trump sexism tracker: Every offensive comment in one place

....yes....lets make America great again.....

No doubt you are right that many Trump supporters were going after Bill to have him impeached.

However, I speak for myself, and I wasn't one of them. I was a teenager when Bill was President, and I remember saying "Who cares if bill got some, what matters is his policies"

Now will you also admit that thee were many anti trump people that defended Bill from being impeached, and said his sex life had nothing to do with his job.

Now these people that didn't want to look into accusations of Bill sexually assualting people, but they now want to go after Trump for just words he said.

So the hypocrisy goes both ways.

But what is sickening is that the main stream media is purposefully setting on these tapes of Trump saying lewd things, and they are purposefully avoiding looking into Bill and Hillarys treatment of women. So I find the hypocrisy of the powerful establishment media to be more concerning than the hypocrisy of some Trump supporters.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz

My favourite part the Trump comedy skit airing last night, was the scene where the Fat Guy with orange skin, horrific hair, cats-bum mouth who confessed to sexually assaulting women, self appoints himself as the defender of women against sexual assault.

And Yanks picked this guy as a nominee. hahahahahaha
Tears were streaming down my cheeks as I laughed.

I slapped my thighs when the rape panel came out and he presided over them LMFAO, talk about trying to destroy your chances with women and mocking the highest office in the land.

Oh yes, you are such a moral person. Laughing at possible rape victims. But hey, when a democrat rapes a woman, that woman deserved to be ignored or ridiculed, right?

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Thank you. Yes I do consider myself a moral person, nice of you to notice

I have no idea about their status, other than they have been out in the public domain for decades with no prosecutions.
Given Trump said in 09 about Paula Jones, I think my comment is mild.

I laughed at Trumps act of desperation wheeling them out and acting like a protector of women against sexual predators,when he IS a sexual predator himself, not at the women.

Where did I say I laughed at the women?

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
But what is sickening is that the main stream media is purposefully setting on these tapes of Trump saying lewd things, and they are purposefully avoiding looking into Bill and Hillarys treatment of women. So I find the hypocrisy of the powerful establishment media to be more concerning than the hypocrisy of some Trump supporters.

I think Bill Clinton's past and the allegations against him are a matter of public record are they not? (note - allegations, no prosecution, as of yet.) Trump bought that stuff up before this tape appeared. Hell...there's even a Wikipedia page about his (Clinton's) affairs and indiscretions. It doesn't get more public than that.

But hey, we wouldn't want to judge anyone today on the person they were 11 or so years ago, would we? Especially if they aren't event running for President. (less we forget, its his wife who is, and for some reason is being blamed for it)

So f we're talking hypocrisy - which is it going to be? You want your man judged in the same way you are judging, or not?
edit on 10/10/16 by neformore because: clarity

top topics

<< 82  83  84    86  87 >>

join