It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Sleazy Donald Trump Caught On Hot Mic

page: 84
<< 81  82  83    85  86  87 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyElohim
a reply to: CornShucker

Even if we accept your premise that the system is inherently biased towards the claims of women, you've a long ways to go if you wish to demonstrate that your premise relates to this particular case. That said, there are an alarming number of examples of real, actual rape that were under-prosecuted to counterbalance with the claims made by MGTOW activists. Such wrangling probably belongs in another thread, though.

Fair enough. My main point is that, once spoken, the deed is done. Now the world has seen the deep, dark and nasty inside of DJT's head.

I'm still stuck at, "We came, We saw, He died!!!" That's so much more worthy of my support.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: JetBlackStare
Trump just hauled out four of Bill's accusers before the press in St Louis. They will also be at the debate tonight.

What a Child.

It's amazing how contradictory you guys can be. Do you even realize it?

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

originally posted by: JetBlackStare
Trump just hauled out four of Bill's accusers before the press in St Louis. They will also be at the debate tonight.

Nice apology, Donny.

Why are you so afraid of Bill's accusers? Why aren't you critical of Hillary for smearing and attacking these women?

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: AlienView

Not doing too bad for himself is he ?

Not too short of funds, is he?

Now that you mention it - I think he is.

Last I heard the people backing Hillary are out spending Trump 10 to 1 on political ads.

Compared to the Clinton Foundation and other wealthy interests backing Clinton - Trump is the poor kid on the block.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyElohim

I will give you a Hint . Some Women , and Men , due to their Mental State at any Given Time might not care if they are somehow Disrespected , and may Actually Enjoy the Experience . There , I said it . You can now proceed to Chastise me for such an Impure Thought .

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 07:20 PM
link   

I do see where you're coming from, and there's obviously truth in the notion that a public accusation is to many enough to threaten consequences for deeds unproven. Of course this cuts in every direction: note the volume of members on ATS who refer to Juanita Broaddrick as a rape victim rather than as an accuser, who leave the word "allegedly" off of the sentences where Bill Clinton's trangressions are being discussed.

I agree with you that the Gaddafi remark was without taste. I also think that if someone like Donald Rumsfeld or John Ashcroft had said it, it wouldn't be getting nearly so much play. I think if Donald Trump had made a remark like that, his supporters would be celebrating his "plain-talking style". So, while I dislike hearing death and war being discussed so blithely, I don't find this to be a failing unique to Hillary Clinton.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

Why are you so afraid of Bill's accusers?
I'm not.

Why aren't you critical of Hillary for smearing and attacking these women?
Ok. Hillary is a vile person for being in denial and rejecting the claims which women have made against her husband.

Better?

Now, how does that make Trump's "apology" sincere?

edit on 10/9/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

I will give you a Hint . Some Women , and Men , due to their Mental State at any Given Time might not care if they are somehow Disrespected , and may Actually Enjoy the Experience . There , I said it . You can now proceed to Chastise me for such an Impure Thought .

Are you referring to fetishes like S&M? Sure. That's a thing. But what has that got to do with whether the women who have complained of Donald Trump's behavior have a "dubious" or "upstanding" character, which is what you originally said?

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 07:23 PM
link   
God he is fat.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 07:24 PM
link   

I see what you're saying and it's a fair point. Having a single issue be your deciding factor on someone is almost always a mistake.

Our daughter probably said it best. She started about a year ago. "I want a Do Over!"

Pretty sad where we find ourselves. [Shrugs Shoulders]

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 07:28 PM
link   

I think your daughter has the right of it.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Who are these Women ? Do you know them Personally ? Can you Vouch for their Characters ? Why Assume they are Vestal Virgins being Menaced by an Alleged Cad ? Are you Really that Naive ?

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Who are these Women ? Do you know them Personally ? Can you Vouch for their Characters ? Why Assume they are Vestal Virgins being Menaced by an Alleged Cad ? Are you Really that Naive ?

Oh, so you're not talking about questions of sexual preference, but rather engaging in some good 'ole slut-shaming? Why didn't you just say so! I'm sure you can do your own muckracking instead of raising vague aspersions, yeah?

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

a reply to: Kali74

No one is upset that he said the word pussy.

Those of us trying to maintain some shred of dignity and resent having women demeaned in this manner ARE offended by it. I am offended by it.

I'm upset that Trump thinks he can grab them without consent not about the word.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Geez , Talk about the Density of Matter........

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Oh God he is sniffing again, COKEGATE#

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 08:13 PM
link   
That was the most hilarious reply to a question I have ever seen on the public stage, I almost felt sorry for him.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 10:46 PM
link   
trump is a failure.

but more importantly the american people fail in not seeing that hillary clinton was already the chosen one next in line even before she announced her candidacy.

oh but they love their reality shows.

election 2016 go vote! it matters.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 03:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz
God he is fat.

That's not nice.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 03:46 AM
link   
Then again, he is very fat for someone who shouts at fat people for being fat.

new topics

top topics

<< 81  82  83    85  86  87 >>

join