It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Sleazy Donald Trump Caught On Hot Mic

page: 83
<< 80  81  82    84  85  86 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Trump didn't declare a plan to grab the crotch of the woman they were meeting. He asserted that he could get away with doing so in general because of his fame. There are several examples of unwanted groping and kissing to be had, though. The overall narrative suggests he is routinely disrespectful to women and often transgresses boundaries of respect and dignity because he believes his fame and power render the women less likely to fight back.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

" Do you think boasting about sexual assault indicates much regard for women? "

That would depend on the Truth and Sincerity of such a Statement . In Mr. Trumps case , that has never been Determined . Trash Talk , or Implicit Intent ?

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
Did Mr. Trump Actually Succeed in Grabbing this Woman's Crotch , or did he just Fantasize about doing it ? That IS the Whole Point here , isn't it ?
-- snip --

Actually, it's supposed to be as long as you don't scratch the veneer. There's not much there, though, and it won't take much for the foundation of what's really going on to shine right through clearly for anyone with eyes that see... And this is supposed to be a deal breaker compared to who?

I just watched a presentation by a young lady I follow that is a men's rights advocate in Canada. She's not a lawyer, she's just a citizen that saw some of the things being done to men who have no way of defending themselves from the one-sided system.

As someone who used to run sound when not part of the band on stage, I have trouble with anything media related that has weak sound (or other obvious problems). If you can get past her not being in the "sweet spot" of the mic, she's a very insightful young lady.

The mountain being made out of this shows how the media get to be judge and jury. The title of her presentation says it pretty well.

The Accusation Is The Verdict

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 06:43 PM
link   

That would depend on the Truth and Sincerity of such a Statement . In Mr. Trumps case , that has never been Determined . Trash Talk , or Implicit Intent ?

When taken in light of actions and other statements. Pretty sure he's an asshole in regard to women.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyElohim

" disrespectful to women "

Disrespectful to Women of what type of Character ? Dubious or Upstanding ? Both Deserve Respect from Males being Members of the Opposite Sex , but some might be Oblivious to Insulting Behavior considering their Mindset at the time .

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

When taken in light of actions and other statements. Pretty sure he's an asshole in regard to women.

The man speaks plainly.

link   
Debate time - coming up!

Are you ready to rumble?!

link   
Trump just hauled out four of Bill's accusers before the press in St Louis. They will also be at the debate tonight.

link   
a reply to: CornShucker
So, I guess Bill is innocent of the claims.
Cool.

edit on 10/9/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 06:52 PM
link   

a reply to: JohnnyElohim

" disrespectful to women "

Disrespectful to Women of what type of Character ? Dubious or Upstanding ? Both Deserve Respect from Males being Members of the Opposite Sex , but some might be Oblivious to Insulting Behavior considering their Mindset at the time .

I'm not entirely sure just what you're getting at here, but it sounds icky. There are myriad examples and I've seen nothing to justify disparaging the character of the women who've complained of his behavior.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 06:53 PM
link   
This is so interesting!

Everyone ready for the debate?

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: JetBlackStare
Trump just hauled out four of Bill's accusers before the press in St Louis. They will also be at the debate tonight.

Nice apology, Donny.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: JetBlackStare

What a Child.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Even if we accept your premise that the system is inherently biased towards the claims of women, you've a long ways to go if you wish to demonstrate that your premise relates to this particular case. That said, there are an alarming number of examples of real, actual rape that were under-prosecuted to counterbalance with the claims made by MGTOW activists. Such wrangling probably belongs in another thread, though.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Ahahaha

This is getting even funnier.

A circus of desperation ensues. lMAO

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Many years ago I used to play poker in legal card rooms.

There was this mean looking biker dude who would walk into the card room and begin by throwing out a bunch of insults
and obscenities - That's the way he was - That's the way he talked - After a while you realized it was nothing personal
and if he didn't call you a dirty xxxx maybe you had a problem.

By now we should be used to Trump's off the cuff style of talking - shooting from the hip - and apologizing later if need be.

To judge someone's character because of their risque way of talking is ridiculous !

And as far as Trump's relationship with women - Have you seen his current wife ? - His past wife?

Not doing too bad for himself is he ?

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
So, I guess Bill is innocent of the claims.
Cool.

I'm only one citizen, guaranteed my right to an opinion and nothing more. Strange strategy, though, now that you bring it up.

If I had a bone to pick with someone and wanted them destroyed publicly, my first go to tactic wouldn't be to check the family closet for our dirtiest laundry and then try to hang a bit of it on my nemesis. (But then I'm not in a situation where everything else I've thought of wouldn't stick.)

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz
Ahahaha

This is getting even funnier.

A circus of desperation ensues. lMAO

For sure.

He's so transparent.

I doubt his childish antics will have any affect on Hillary. She's a pro.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: AlienView

Not doing too bad for himself is he ?

Not too short of funds, is he?

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlienView

By now we should be used to Trump's off the cuff style of talking - shooting from the hip - and apologizing later if need be.

This isn't a card room.

This is for president of the United States on an International Stage.

new topics

top topics

<< 80  81  82    84  85  86 >>

join