It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Sleazy Donald Trump Caught On Hot Mic

page: 82
<< 79  80  81    83  84  85 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

originally posted by: CynConcepts
Honestly, after watching this interview of Arianne Zucker in 2005 after Trumps 'cameo' appearance on a soap opera, I realized that Hollywood was a different world from polite society. Especially in 2005! Even these two hosts seem borderline perverts. Might explain why Arianne isn't dissing Trump for this audio.

I cannot help but believe that Trump was trying to make others believe he could fit into this Hollywood world of daytime soaps!

Other people are having more fun, something the envious hate to see.

You may have hit it on the nail there! Many that have become our friends now were extreme negative Ned's/Nancy's and puritanical prudes...but as soon as we included them into our friendship and shared our fun life with them...their views changed! Not that my hubby and I are perverts or criminals...but we are living life good and enjoy sharing that with others. What we don't like is being 'told' to share our happiness with no say in it at all.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

For me, it happened somewhere between "I did not have sexual relations with that woman." and "Mission accomplished."

It's like some totally surreal RPG today.

Eris lives!

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

It's prudish to not agree with a man cheating on his wife???

What were you guys saying about Bill Clinton again?

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Seriously, cheating is having actual sexual intercourse with another woman without your consent as a wife. If a man cheats, does not have wife's approval, she better damn well leave his *ss for disrespecting her or vice versus as the case may be. Marriage is a personal contractual relationship and has no business being involved in politics or work.

It is prudish to think that personal obligations override the character of one needs to lead. Past presidents never had to pass such tests due to the lack of instant communication and retrieval. We have had great leaders...but I bet most of them were focused on being a leader and not on family obligations. Most CEOs tend to live their jobs, personal life and families come second.

Edit add: Back to prudishness and your question. I have never attacked regarding Bill doing what he did. I have only been against Hillary not telling him to go to hell! Now, if she comes out and admits that she knew all about it and actually gave him her consent, I would say Kudos to her. I have no real idea of what their personal contract may be. Same with Melania. All and all...most other countries in this globe find Puritanical Americans behind the times! We need to loosen up and not be so uptight!
edit on 10 9 2016 by CynConcepts because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Juanita cries on Bill´s rape
www.abovetopsecret.com...

But let's face it - They reallly got somethng on Donald Trump with that recording - PROOF, Proof that Donald Trump is a heterosexual male who like to brag about sexual conquest

WOW - Shocking isn't it ??>

A male who likes to brag about his sexuality - But Trump is not proven here.

Only Bill Clinton can make the real claim to conquest - and he got aaway with it too

edit on 9-10-2016 by AlienView because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Poor thing. If Bill had a difficult time with the Interns, Trump would be like a kid in a candy store.

lol. A veritable Kennedy. Of course, back in those days, people had private lives. I've even read the SS would wait outside the door of M.M.'s or where ever, and sneak them in and out of the white house. nary a word every mentioned.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 05:45 PM
link   

That's all very interesting.

But ... there's no problem with a man cheating on his wife then?

I just want to make sure we're all clear on this point.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: AlienView

Proof that Donald Trump is a heterosexual male who like to brag about sexual conquest

Right. Crotch grabbing.
An adolescent male, maybe.

edit on 10/9/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   

That's all very interesting.

But ... there's no problem with a man cheating on his wife then?

I just want to make sure we're all clear on this point.

As far as I am concerned you are not understanding. The word cheat means the wife has no knowledge. That means the man has no approval. If one does so without partners consent it is cheating and nullifies their contract...aka...it is wrong. Many couples have various relationship contracts that are only verbal and not written in ink. It is what works for them.

No matter what...it has no place in politics as I stated above. You could be the biggest philanderer and still be a leader politically which history time and time again has shown. Of course, most juicy details have only become more known now due to technology.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Did Mr. Trump Actually Succeed in Grabbing this Woman's Crotch , or did he just Fantasize about doing it ? That IS the Whole Point here , isn't it ? From the Evidence presented in that Video , the Only thing I see Mr. Trump being Guilty of is innuendo . Last time I checked , that is Not a Crime .

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   

I'm understanding personally. You're explaining your rather elaborate understanding of what it means to cheat on a partner or spouse. And again, thanks for that.

And again, that's not my question. I'll try one more time.

Does public evidence of cheating (even using your definition) on a spouse make someone unfit to be President of the United States?

Or not?

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 06:07 PM
link   
All and all, I am leaning closer to voting for Trump. Even this video shows he his human and he admits it. He has already gone on and on about how wonderful he is and states unequivocally that he has played the system and was a playboy. I call that transparent. This last presidency showed there was no transparency and was filled with lies. Sure Trump may make mistakes as a president, but it will be due to ignorance. Clinton has shown to me that her 'mistakes' seem to intentional and her apologies are truly lacklustered! I am feeling that I rather take a chance on Trump than knowingly elect someone who will intentionally lie to me because she believes I am too stupid to understand her reasonings. Ha!

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 06:12 PM
link   

I'm understanding personally. You're explaining your rather elaborate understanding of what it means to cheat on a partner or spouse. And again, thanks for that.

And again, that's not my question. I'll try one more time.

Does public evidence of cheating (even using your definition) on a spouse make someone unfit to be President of the United States?

Or not?

For me? No. That's why I say this personal innuendoes is all BS, so that we don't focus on the real issues on what is needed to lead a united America and be proud! Both sides have fanatics that are hypocrites and being led astray. This is not a daytime soap opera nor Prime time series...this is reality. We need a leader who we believe will serve Americans best interest and unite us together by action not simple words!

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Thanks. For you, infidelity or fantasized infidelity has no place in the political arena.

A serial cheater, like Mr. Trump, would make a great President then, because fidelity makes no difference in terms of character.

Clear enough.

Vote your conscience.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

I agree. The writing has been on the wall since the beginning, really, but the whole thing is like an illicit vice. Let's say there's one place in town with an illegitimate front business, and in the back they do prostitution, gambling, drugs. If you like any one of those three things, you're likely to turn a blind eye to the other two and of course you'll act like the business they're doing in the front is totally legitimate. Donald Trump appeals to a variety of people who have racial animus, sexual animus, religious animus (against Muslims). It's hard to get a satisfying dose of one of those things in a legitimate venue. He scratches all the itches and it only requires a person to harbor one of them in order to find it compelling to paper over his illegitimate front of house business and ignore the vices that aren't yours happening in the back. But even the demographic that'd go in for all three of those things may find it necessary to distance themselves from a lack of chivalry and honor where traditional sexual relationships are concerned. So, here we are.
edit on 9-10-2016 by JohnnyElohim because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Last time I checked , that is Not a Crime .

I don't think he's been accused of a crime (in regard to the video). Do you think boasting about sexual assault indicates much regard for women?

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyElohim

It's incomprehensible to me.

The biggest problem for many is that they think Clinton is a criminal and dishonest.

Mr. Trump has regularly stated that he has done illegal things and demonstrates his dishonesty at least once a day.

Yet, BY THE SAME CRITERIA that these folks reject Clinton, they approve Trump.

The only word I have for that is "insane."

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 06:24 PM
link   

The only word I have for that is "insane."

Confirmation bias is not necessarily an indication of insanity. More a lack of critical thinking skills.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Agreed.

It's all a matter of degree I guess.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 06:34 PM
link   

My somewhat depressing assessment has been that ardent Trump supporters are generally aware of the discrepancy but choose to ignore it because they're committed to the "vices". No amount of inconsistency from Trump, or evident inconsistency in the criterion being applied to the two, will serve to cancel out the joy in supporting someone who seems to be saying in the light of day the things you used to say only on, say, Stormfront.

It's fine to criticize Clinton. She deserves a lot of criticism. I was quite disappointed that she won the nomination. But in the final analysis, it's a choice between suffering the usual story of dishonesty and pandering in hopes of at least preserving the status quo (Clinton) or throwing the baby out with the bathwater with a cry of "let it burn!" (Trump).

new topics

top topics

<< 79  80  81    83  84  85 >>

join