It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sleazy Donald Trump Caught On Hot Mic

page: 81
<< 78  79  80    82  83  84 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodydagger
So Trump was talking "like a guy" in a private conversation 11 years ago? But did anyone die? Because I'm pretty sure people died waiting for Hillary to do her job once.

Not according to the findings of eight (count 'em eight) Congressional investigations.

Keep on repeating the lie though.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Bloodydagger

Hillary has a past of having 'responsibility' you mean. This isn't a positive to Trumps 'no experience'.

People literally died from waiting for Trump's stock to resurface. It's easy to bridge minimal concept analogies, Trump Supporter 101 strategy.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: JohnnyElohim

He tried to kiss a couple people. Big deal.

The sexual revolution has failed.

He's demonstrated a pattern of demeaning, abusive, and now predatory behavior with women. I'm unsurprised that none of this is a big deal to you, and also unconcerned. I'm not here to impress you or convince you. I'm here to give the lie to your sophistry.

link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

So Trump was talking "like a guy" in a private conversation 11 years ago? But did anyone die? Because I'm pretty sure people died waiting for Hillary to do her job once.

Not according to the findings of eight (count 'em eight) Congressional investigations.

Easy to say that when shes above the law and the hand picked puppet/mannequin of the elite.

link   
Honestly, after watching this interview of Arianne Zucker in 2005 after Trumps 'cameo' appearance on a soap opera, I realized that Hollywood was a different world from polite society. Especially in 2005! Even these two hosts seem borderline perverts. Might explain why Arianne isn't dissing Trump for this audio.

I cannot help but believe that Trump was trying to make others believe he could fit into this Hollywood world of daytime soaps!

link   

It was a video remember, at least according to Hillary.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 05:02 PM
link   

What even looks worse to me ... is that it took something like THIS to move at least some Republicans to do the right thing.

Not his ridiculous speeches, not his complete lack of an rational policies, not the numerous low-rent things he has done and said all summer.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: imjack

Hillary has a past of having 'responsibility' you mean. This isn't a positive to Trumps 'no experience'.

People literally died from waiting for Trump's stock to resurface. It's easy to bridge minimal concept analogies, Trump Supporter 101 strategy.

If by responsibility, you mean fail horribly with failed policies and other disasters leading to deaths of Americans, then sure.

And before you say it, ask the Benghazi moms what they think about Hillary. I'll take their word over some corrupt legal system bias toward their hand picked puppet.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Easy to say that when shes above the law and the hand picked puppet/mannequin of the elite.

Yeah? Why did she "allow" eight investigations then?

Think it through.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Yeah? Why did she "allow" eight investigations then?

Think it through.

Because she knew she was untouchable no matter what they found (and they were not gonna find anything regardless, because all of it was covered up and evidence was destroyed/tampered with etc)

So its easy to say "lets go to trial" or "have a look at the evidence yourself" when the elite are backing you helping you cover up whats going on. The deck was stacked HEAVILY in her favor. So of course it was easy to go to trial.

Hillary is both above the law and untouchable.

If you or I did a faction of what shes done, we'd be thrown in prison and the key thrown away.
edit on 9-10-2016 by Bloodydagger because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts
Honestly, after watching this interview of Arianne Zucker in 2005 after Trumps 'cameo' appearance on a soap opera, I realized that Hollywood was a different world from polite society. Especially in 2005! Even these two hosts seem borderline perverts. Might explain why Arianne isn't dissing Trump for this audio.

I cannot help but believe that Trump was trying to make others believe he could fit into this Hollywood world of daytime soaps!

Other people are having more fun, something the envious hate to see.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   

What even looks worse to me ... is that it took something like THIS to move at least some Republicans to do the right thing.

Not his ridiculous speeches, not his complete lack of an rational policies, not the numerous low-rent things he has done and said all summer.

This is precisely how I feel. The other absurd positions he espouses (or fails to) on serious topics goes without admonishment. But a social issue, and display of poor character such as this, gives way to people withdrawing their support. It shows where we are as a country, and although I shouldn't (apparently) I still find it shocking. Didn't really realize we'd sunk that low or become that vacuous.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 05:12 PM
link   

You know what's sad...The GOP had some good, strong men in their ranks that could have given Clinton a run for their money but they chose a loud mouth fool that has essentially destroyed the Republicans.

You will still have plenty of opportunities to express your disgust after she is sworn in. She didn't win....Trump lost.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

Right. It seems the US is definitely in a "post-fact" era.

I'm not sure I know how to live in a world where the truth isn't the truth anymore, where there's just no possible consensus on what basic FACTS are.

Or there's two equal and opposite truths.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 05:16 PM
link   

If she was "untouchable" why would there BE investigations though? Aside from maybe one or two.

You're not suggesting that the Republican Congress is participating in nothing more than political theatre in this ...are you?

That would be shocking.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

When he starts on Bill tonight, I would like for her to let him get it off his chest, and then say "Don, if you want me to admit that my husband cheated on me, I will. He did. Now, if you want a personal account from someone on how painful that is, ask Ivana."

Don't you love it? Wish I could email it to her.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
She didn't win....Trump lost.

I'm not voting for Hillary, I'm voting against Trump.

Hey, you don't think this could all be part of a grander plan to totally divest the American people of hope in our system of government ... do you?
edit on 9-10-2016 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
a reply to: Gryphon66

When he starts on Bill tonight, I would like for her to let him get it off his chest, and then say "Don, if you want me to admit that my husband cheated on me, I will. He did. Now, if you want a personal account from someone on how painful that is, ask Ivana."

Don't you love it? Wish I could email it to her.

Cheated on Ivana.
Cheated on Marla.
Apparently cheated on Melania after only a few months.

Yeah, I'd love to see him bring up how infidelity makes one unsuited for the Presidency.

It might be the first time I've agreed with him since this whole crap-show started.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

" You know what's sad...The GOP had some good, strong men in their ranks that could have given Clinton a run for their money but they chose a loud mouth fool that has essentially destroyed the Republicans. "

Oh Really ? Name just One . No Republican could Beat Hillary in this Election , they don't have the Support of enough Voters to do so . The Only Man , who just Happens to be Running for President in this Election on the Republican Ticket , who in his Heart is Not Really a Republican , and could get enough People to Vote for him and Actually Win this Election is Mr. Donald J. Trump .

TRUMP 2016 !

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
She didn't win....Trump lost.

I'm not voting for Hillary, I'm voting against Trump.

Hey, you don't think this could all be part of a grander plan to totally divest the American people of hope in our system of government ... do you?

That happened during daddy bushes reign for me. When we bombed Iraq into oblivion with a war that was designed as a profit generating platform for Halliburton.

top topics

<< 78  79  80    82  83  84 >>

join