It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sleazy Donald Trump Caught On Hot Mic

page: 80
<< 77  78  79    81  82  83 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

It should be. Its so exciting!

Can Trump survive this? Will Clinton win? Or will Trump pull out in the end, maybe because of some horrible leak about Hillary's emails?

If Trump wins, I'd expect chaos immediately around the corner. The whole NATO and Russia thing is ludicrous - truly - and his idea about a wall not something likely to materialize. So, does he want to create the conditions for war? Is he some sicko that gets a kick out of mayhem? Because that is what withdrawing from NATO essentially means: inviting Russia to do to other baltic regions what it has done to Crimea. What is that other than a gesture to Putin? Putin goes, America responds. And what about the sensitive situations elsewhere?

Hmmm...

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManTillman
a reply to: zazzafrazz

You got in house legal for your eBay auctions?

You're pathetic.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
a reply to: olaru12

I was his "apology" that he whipped up on Friday night when he was desperate, that killed him as a contender.

my how time flies! Donald Trump has Resurrected already.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 04:28 PM
link   

You looking for public defender referrals as part of your package? I'd have to point you to HR.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

He's like a whackamole.

And we all know it takes 3 full days to resurrect, but with tonight's debate coming... I don't know..

edit on 9-10-2016 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz

You looking for public defender referrals as part of your package? I'd have to point you to HR.

No bud litigation and corporate aren't same thing. Someone with an HR would know that. A poor homo trying to compensate on the net wouldn't.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 04:35 PM
link   

I'm gonna go watch the debates from my favorite beer joint like the super bowl, world series, Stanley cup. It's that important. Also so I can rub salt in the wounds of Trump supporters. They pretty much have resigned them selves to Donald melting down. They know it's over!!

edit on 9-10-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: ManTillman

Trying to make America great again, one homophobic slur at a time.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

I'm gonna go watch the debates from my favorite beer joint like the super bowl, world series, Stanley cup. It's that important. Also so I can rub salt in the wounds of Trump supporters.

"I'm sorry. But." Drink!
"Bill." Drink!

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: ManTillman

BUD

Your wife beater T is too tight, and please go wash the bake bean stains off it.

Someone with an HR would know that

You are correct (though your grammar is poor ) hence I pointed you to my HR department. I don't go there much. But I hear they are nice people and they have all their teeth too.

A poor homo trying to compensate on the net wouldn't

Hey it was college, I experimented, She was a cute blonde in Daisy Dukes.
edit on 9-10-2016 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I think at some level, whether you kinda support him or not, we all want to see Donald Trump go down in flames, not because we're jealous of his money, fame and fortune, but because he deserves it.

And no matter what you might think of Hillary Clinton, it will be nice if she can really take him out to the wood shed this evening.

Poor Donald, he's probably got no more than 4 hours of sleep in the last two days, and he must be scared #less, not simply about losing the campaign, but his tarnished image and brand.

God save him from the women that he's fondled without real consent coming out of the woodwork to verify that he didn't just talk about it, but was talking about something that he does.

I think his tendency to want to try to fight through these types of things, defiantly, is going to blow up on him and bring him down. Mark my words.

What's amazing is how FAST the media cycle cycles now. You watch. Monday, Tuesday or sometime this week, those women's stories are going to start coming out if they haven't already, and then you can put a fork in him.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: Phage

It is quite clear that he is not bragging about groping women's pink parts, but is bragging that he is a star, that could probably get away with anything, and using hyperbole to emphasize the point.

In the video he quite clearly states that he attempted to cheat on Melania with another married woman and failed. Everything we have seems to suggest this is true. He also said this:

“Whoa! I’ve gotta use some Tic Tacs, just in case I start kissing her. You know I’m automatically attracted to beautiful. I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait.”

And it turns out he did attempt an unsolicited kiss with someone after taking a Tic Tac and offering one to her:

www.cnn.com...

Here are more cases of Trump going in for the undesired kiss whilst married:

qz.com...

Here we have cases of unsolicited groping under a table and more:

www.nytimes.com...

He sexually harasses employees and business associates regularly. At this point, whether he literally "grabbed" someone's nethers appeals as a bit of a trifling technicality. His actions are in line with his words in this video, and that is the genesis of the real scandal.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyElohim

Must be why he thought Roger Ailes would be such a boost to his team.

Oh, what fond memories those two must be able to share ...

#retch

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz

No bud litigation and corporate aren't same thing. Someone with an HR would know that. A poor homo trying to compensate on the net wouldn't.

Please settle down amigo. We don't want to see you get banned. You are the perfect spokesman for the conservative right wing!!

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 04:50 PM
link   

I'm gonna go watch the debates from my favorite beer joint like the super bowl, world series, Stanley cup. It's that important. Also so I can rub salt in the wounds of Trump supporters.

I'm LBGT and creator of a company that makes millions dollars on every one of those days, from selling commercials. Our company is a world-wide monopoly of targeted distribution with around 80 billion commercials a month.

I'm so poor though, I had to leave Miami because of hurricane Matthew, to go Skiing in Colorado at my third home.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 04:52 PM
link   

He tried to kiss a couple people. Big deal.

The sexual revolution has failed.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Must be why he thought Roger Ailes would be such a boost to his team.

Oh, what fond memories those two must be able to share ...

#retch

I have a feeling the next bombshell will reference exactly that. They say they have hours of tapes and the "pu$$ygate" was one of the mild ones. I hope they release them.

Apparently in Donalds arrogance he had a media team recording his every word and move, so everyone could appreciate his greatness. Vanity bringing down arrogance is so sweet.
edit on 9-10-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Clearly the two share a disturbing moral alignment, along with those in this thread moving to downplay the significance of these behaviors.

It buoys me to note that 538's model has at best a 22.9% chance of win for Trump:

projects.fivethirtyeight.com...

Not looking good for Trump and his minions.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 04:56 PM
link   

I'm gonna go watch the debates from my favorite beer joint like the super bowl, world series, Stanley cup. It's that important. Also so I can rub salt in the wounds of Trump supporters. They pretty much have resigned them selves to Donald melting down. They know it's over!!

You will be paraletic within the first half hour.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 04:57 PM
link   
So Trump was talking "like a guy" in a private conversation 11 years ago? But did anyone die? Because I'm pretty sure people died waiting for Hillary to do her job once.
edit on 9-10-2016 by Bloodydagger because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 77  78  79    81  82  83 >>

join