It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Sleazy Donald Trump Caught On Hot Mic

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 06:22 PM
link   
I love this topic

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 06:23 PM
link   
This is gonna be a great weekend, to start off SNL is going to be funny as hell spinning this atrocity and Sunday we get to see Trump!
It's gonna be comedy gold all weekend!

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Looks like he's through now. Even his own campaign staffers at HQ in New York and around the country, along with advisors close to the campaign are saying that they are shocked and dumbfounded by it. Some are referring to it as a death knell to his campaign.

That he said he apologizes "if" it offended anyone at all, and, that Bill Clinton has said things to him that were "much worse" (trying to deflect), is just totally pathetic on Trump's part.

He didn't own it, and apologize for it as it is, but actually tried to spin it.

Looks like he's toast. Thank God!

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 06:25 PM
link   
This is the sad state of US politics, and the exact reason I've opted out on "doing my share" with my vote. It's all a dog and pony show about demonizing your opponent. There literally is ZERO talk on policies, just he said she said BS, over and over and over.

Clinton did this! Trump did this! Who really gives a #, seriously.

Also to those that say this kind of talk is for high school kids, you are seriously delusional. I was a bartender for 8 years total in Vegas, Phoenix, and Denver. This kind of talk is mild in comparison. Oh, and here's a secret, women talk the same way.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: knoxie

melania must be so proud.

I hope she gets a lot in the settlement. lol.

Pre-nup

Yep

“The most difficult aspect of the prenuptial agreement is informing your future wife (or husband): I love you very much, but just in case things don’t work out, this is what you will get in the divorce. There are basically three types of women and reactions. One is the good woman who very much loves her future husband, solely for himself, but refuses to sign the agreement on principle. I fully understand this, but the man should take a pass anyway and find someone else. The other is the calculating woman who refuses to sign the prenuptial agreement because she is expecting to take advantage of the poor, unsuspecting sucker she’s got in her grasp. There is also the woman who will openly and quickly sign a prenuptial agreement in order to make a quick hit and take the money given to her.” —Trump: The Art of the Comeback, 1997

In Donalds world, there are only 3 types of women
dumb broads that will become gold diggers
gold diggers
or
gold diggers.

But hey, you can grab their kitten and they aren't gonna say nothing because you got cash and star power.

now bend over, biznitches, the D is here with the D.

edit on 7-10-2016 by SaturnFX because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 06:26 PM
link   
I think y'all need to forget the nominees and look to the VP choice and go from there. Pence 2016 is my choice over kreepy kaine. I have no vote to cast in this election anyway, (live outside US), but my only hope is that a liberal never gets into office ever, anywhere.

link   
a reply to: SaturnFX

You don't like what he says. We get it.

link   

originally posted by: Vector99
This is the sad state of US politics, and the exact reason I've opted out on "doing my share" with my vote.

Fair enough, just make sure to vote for all the locals and ordinances out there. opt out of the federal dog and pony show, but your local community actually counts.

link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

Hilarious!

By Monday it will be all over, if it isn't already.

Right now, as the kitty types, it's over for Trump. He's done like dinner.

link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

You're probably right.

He said something racy over a decade ago.

He should just kill himself and save you all the trouble of doing it.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: kinglizard

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
And even if the sexual relations did happen, he is clearly only referring to consensual activity.

"When you're a star, they let you do it.You can do anything ... Grab them by the pussy. You can do anything."

So stop with the "sexual assault" nonsense.

Trump, in context, is speaking about unsolicited ambush style sexual assault.... Morally and intellectually indefensible....

No he isn't.

His statement is clear about consentual contact by adoring fans, also known as "star f-ers".

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Okay so the Trump Body count is up to:
Women(30%)
Mexico(18%)
Blacks(12%)
Asians(5%)

The question is who is voting for Trump?
100 million white males. Mostly from California and Texas.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Many of his high-level executives are women, but I'm sure it's because he wants to bang them.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: whatnext21

If Trump withdrew now, Pence would have a real shot. If Trump would admit defeat and that he punched his own lights out, but no, that's not about to happen.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: imjack

Okay so the Trump Body count is up to:
Women(30%)
Mexico(18%)
Blacks(12%)
Asians(5%)

The question is who is voting for Trump?
100 million white males. Mostly from California and Texas.

Now we know who treats people as ethnic groups.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Confirmed List of Deplorables™

1. Sexists CHECK

edit on 7-10-2016 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I wonder what Trumps many bimbo blond supporters will say on TV when they ask them

“Well how would you feel if Trump grabbed your P___y

link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
a reply to: whatnext21

If Trump withdrew now, Pence would have a real shot. If Trump would admit defeat and that he punched his own lights out, but no, that's not about to happen.

I think that's a long shot.

The libs would want Bush and even Romney before that.

The best thing about Pence(creates anti-gay legislation) is that he's not Cruz(supports the murder of gays). That's a rough positive.

link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

You don't like what he says. We get it.

Sorry. Doesn't look like you got the last laugh. You might as well re-do your avatar now and lose the hat, so that we can get back to the high -minded civilized discussions of old.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Yes demographics are an issue now...

Talk about twist.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join