It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sleazy Donald Trump Caught On Hot Mic

page: 77
<< 74  75  76    78  79  80 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: angeldoll

a reply to: Kali74

No one is upset that he said the word pussy.

Those of us trying to maintain some shred of dignity and resent having women demeaned in this manner ARE offended by it. I am offended by it.

You are offended by the word 'pussy'? Wow.

Indeed. It is a word spoken by a certain class of which I'm proud to say I do not belong.

And if the day ever comes when I give a rat's ass what you think about it, I'll get back to you.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

Don't ever go to the UK. There are far more offensive words in common usage there. My friends there call me the c-word as a term of endearment.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

I'm offended by it as well... it's a demeaning term aimed at women and actually quite sexist in the same way that men are put down when we call them a 'Dick' or 'Prick'.

Does that make sense?

Problably not, seeing how this thread has gone.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

She's the public face. Because the Government and Military are shady and don't want light. I doubt she is very much personally responsible for what happened, and is again, a scapegoat. Attacking the scapegoat is just bad RNG.

Our Spy Network also isn't cheap. Warfare in America relies on Private Corporations. Who's to say they aren't responsible? Well here's the thing, you remove them, and now we have the worst Military. Show me where she lobbied for these Companies, and I'll believe you, but the truth is they're simply above her paygrade, and she probably realistically doesn't even know who they are.

You guys talk about this Woman like she has more power than the President as a Candidate.
The President is the most over-hyped-puppet-position in the Government, and she's off to a brilliant start.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   

I would like to see TrueBrit and Freeborn check in on that.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

a reply to: Kali74

No one is upset that he said the word pussy.

Those of us trying to maintain some shred of dignity and resent having women demeaned in this manner ARE offended by it. I am offended by it.

You are offended by the word 'pussy'? Wow.

My 83 year old conservative, Right wing, republican, Baptist mother was offended as were most of her Blue haired friends and they vote.

It wasn't the word "pussy" that offended them; it was Trumps arrogance that he could molest any woman he wanted because he was rich.

edit on 9-10-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: imjack

The duties of the Secretary of State are massive, one of which is advising the president on foreign affairs.

The specific duties of the Secretary of State include:[6] Organizes and supervises the whole community United States Department of State and the United States Foreign Service Advises the President on matters relating to U.S. foreign policy, including the appointment of diplomatic representatives to other nations, and on the acceptance or dismissal of representatives from other nations Participates in high-level negotiations with other countries, either bilaterally or as part of an international conference or organization, or appoints representatives to do so. This includes the negotiation of international treaties and other agreements Responsible for overall direction, coordination, and supervision of interdepartmental activities of the U.S. Government overseas Providing information and services to U.S. citizens living or traveling abroad, including providing credentials in the form of passports and visas Ensures the protection of the U.S. Government to American citizens, property, and interests in foreign countries Supervises the United States immigration policy abroad Communicates issues relating the United States foreign policy to Congress and to U.S. citizens The original duties of the Secretary of State include some domestic duties, such as:[7] Receipt, publication, distribution, and preservation of the laws of the United States Preparation, sealing, and recording of the commissions of Presidential appointees Preparation and authentication of copies of records and authentication of copies under the Department's seal Custody of the Great Seal of the United States Custody of the records of the former Secretary of the Continental Congress, except for those of the Treasury and War Departments

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   

What about UKTruth?

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: angeldoll

Don't ever go to the UK. There are far more offensive words in common usage there. My friends there call me the c-word as a term of endearment.

Same goes for our friends down under, they call all our online team mates c### all the time and nobody gets offended.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 01:26 PM
link   

a reply to: imjack

The duties of the Secretary of State are massive, one of which is advising the president on foreign affairs.

The specific duties of the Secretary of State include:[6] Organizes and supervises the whole community United States Department of State and the United States Foreign Service Advises the President on matters relating to U.S. foreign policy, including the appointment of diplomatic representatives to other nations, and on the acceptance or dismissal of representatives from other nations Participates in high-level negotiations with other countries, either bilaterally or as part of an international conference or organization, or appoints representatives to do so. This includes the negotiation of international treaties and other agreements Responsible for overall direction, coordination, and supervision of interdepartmental activities of the U.S. Government overseas Providing information and services to U.S. citizens living or traveling abroad, including providing credentials in the form of passports and visas Ensures the protection of the U.S. Government to American citizens, property, and interests in foreign countries Supervises the United States immigration policy abroad Communicates issues relating the United States foreign policy to Congress and to U.S. citizens The original duties of the Secretary of State include some domestic duties, such as:[7] Receipt, publication, distribution, and preservation of the laws of the United States Preparation, sealing, and recording of the commissions of Presidential appointees Preparation and authentication of copies of records and authentication of copies under the Department's seal Custody of the Great Seal of the United States Custody of the records of the former Secretary of the Continental Congress, except for those of the Treasury and War Departments

Yes, I understand the big question is if she quits her real job, for a fake one, who will do hers? It's very damming. Maybe a Republican Woman will graduate college one day and not be an 'entrepreneur'?

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

Is it cool to brag about grabbing women too?

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 01:30 PM
link   
If it's only talk then I don't see the big deal but if he actually grabbed then their is no excuse.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Sounds pretty much like he was talking about what he had done.

But if not, I don't think a 60 year old man talking like an adolescent bodes well.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Is it cool to brag about grabbing women too?

how was he bragging about grabbing women? I think he specifically said "you", and not "I".

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Right.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

You can do anything when you're famous. You can shoot someone on 5th avenue and get away with it. Trump brags about shooting someone on 5th avenue.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   

What about UKTruth?

I think my position is clear on that.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   

You can shoot someone on 5th avenue and get away with it. Trump brags about shooting someone on 5th avenue.

No. He said that if he did so he wouldn't lose voters. He didn't say he would get away with it.

edit on 10/9/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 01:46 PM
link   
The good thing coming out of this is, we now know "how low" the "moral majority" ground is.
Their True colors are for all to see.

new topics

top topics

<< 74  75  76    78  79  80 >>

join