It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Sleazy Donald Trump Caught On Hot Mic

page: 76
<< 73  74  75    77  78  79 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Fowlerstoad

This just proves that Hillary was right.

The Deplorables living up to their name.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: kruphix

How awful is Hillary's comment "We came, we saw, he died"! About Ghaddaffi (laughs). Or the thousands of kids and women killed in Iran and Syria by her actions as SOS. How deplorable is that!!? Is there any important stuff on your radar or are you fixed on lockerroom talk that affected no one!?

I'd say Hillary is looking in the mirror when she sees Deplorables.
edit on 9-10-2016 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-10-2016 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 11:33 AM
link   
That terrible terrible horrible man Trump said the word P***Y...

OMG... he is so unfit to be President because he made remarks and said the word P***Y....

NO ONE SHOULD BE ALLOWED TO BE PRESIDENT WHEN THEY USE SUCH HORRIBLE DESPICABLE LANGUAGE.

NO ONE.....

So I guess I will just leave this here and let it speak for itself:

I guess if you use the word ribs in conjunction with the word P***Y, then it is perfectly okay.
edit on R352016-10-09T11:35:00-05:00k3510Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa

OMG... he is so unfit to be President because he made remarks and said the word P***Y....

NO ONE SHOULD BE ALLOWED TO BE PRESIDENT WHEN THEY USE SUCH HORRIBLE DESPICABLE LANGUAGE.

NO ONE.....

I guess if you use the word ribs in conjunction with the word P***Y, then it is perfectly okay.

1) Already posted here.

2) Has already been explained that in this video, he's reading from a book in which someone else is being quoted.

Your tagline says "Trigger Warning: I am anti-Hillary Clinton and my posts may reflect that. Anti-Hillary does not equate to Pro-Trump.". This thread is decisively an anti-Trump thread and not at all a pro-Clinton thread, and yet you're circulating dishonest conservative memes to distract from Trump's behavior. Have you gone pro-Trump?
edit on 9-10-2016 by JohnnyElohim because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa

NO ONE.....

No one is upset that he said the word pussy. Calm your melodramatics.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Thats man talk, not that serious, the recording is illegal...
Not defending him, but its just BS mans talk...

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: Nikola014
Why do you have to create multiple anti-Trump threads daily? Can't you just do a serious research of an actual issue concerning Donald Trump, and present it here? You could, but it's quite obvious you, your gang and your leader are running out of time...

Why do you have to copy paste tabloid stuff BS on ATS and poison this board?

Do you think that Trump has the Guts to show up to the debate now. I'm not surprised that Donald talks this way about women, but this video will follow him for the rest of the campaign. The damage is done and Trump brought it all down on himself.

Tabloid? Can you imagine the outrage if a democrat make such a remark about women?

Seriously???

If only I had $1.00 for every time I've had to listen to a variation of, "F*****g Republicans! Like I give a D*mn about whether or not Clinton's been getting a BJ in the Oval Office. Grow the F**k Up!" I'd be able to buy at least a couple of months groceries for my wife and me.

Just another glaring example of the double standard at work. Anybody read the account of the service guy working security with his dog when SoS HRC visited Turkey? The dog was there to help assure that it was safe for her bloated *ss, but when you are queen of all creation I guess that doesn't matter. At the start of her 20 minute screaming banshee fit she started with, "Get that @$#%& thing AWAY FROM ME!!!" When the serviceman was finally allowed to leave he tried to apologize but one of her detail held up a hand and stopped him saying, "Don't worry about it. We go through this every day."

Call it a distraction, nothing to stop you but so many have written that Hillary has the mouth of a sailor that I just see this as a sign of Democrat desperation and how spineless a bunch in the Republican party are. They really should grow up!

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher

How awful is Hillary's comment "We came, we saw, he died"! About Ghaddaffi (laughs). Or the thousands of kids and women killed in Iran and Syria by her actions as SOS. How deplorable is that!!? Is there any important stuff on your radar or are you fixed on lockerroom talk that affected no one!?

I'd say Hillary is looking in the mirror when she sees Deplorables.

It amazes me how Patriotism is thrown out the window by Conservatives when the Democrats pull the trigger.

Next thing you know, you'll be telling me Republicans were against the war, and Bush never wanted Osama.

By the way, Hillary was barely in charge of the Ghaddaffi strike. And being in charge barely makes it an action that isn't carried out by hundreds of intelligence agents and service members.

But it's okay! You'll sleep fine at night giving full accountability to people that try to protect your life as you mock them.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Are we really seriously speaking about this at this point in the election process? Let's look at the bigger picture and stop looking at the petty smearing being performed. We should be speaking about policy and substantive discussion with a month away from election day. I couldn't care less about character flaws. I know what I don't want happening in our country and I dead set against the establishment on both sides of the aisle and their Globalist agenda.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: mkultra11
Are we really seriously speaking about this at this point in the election process? Let's look at the bigger picture and stop looking at the petty smearing being performed. We should be speaking about policy and substantive discussion with a month away from election day. I couldn't care less about character flaws. I know what I don't want happening in our country and I dead set against the establishment on both sides of the aisle and their Globalist agenda.

If you want a real War, vote Republican
If you want an economic War, vote Democrat
If you want no war and legal weed, Vote Johnson
For Spanish, press 4.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: imjack

By the way, Hillary was barely in charge of the Ghaddaffi strike. And being in charge barely makes it an action that isn't carried out by hundreds of intelligence agents and service members.

Hillary was touted as the leader and steward of America's Libyan policies for her part in the intervention, according to this memo by Jake Sullivan, who is Clinton's top foreign policy advisor.

Memo

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Bill Clintons rape victims are banding together to talk about what Hillary did also...

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 12:53 PM
link   

If the basket fits....

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

You're thinking of a "Gentleman."

An alpha male will do as he pleases, when it pleases him to do so. Granted, alphas are not always polished and perfect like a gentleman would be.

Most gentleman are alphas, but most alphas are not gentleman.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

No one is upset that he said the word pussy.

Those of us trying to maintain some shred of dignity and resent having women demeaned in this manner ARE offended by it. I am offended by it.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

Hillary was touted as the leader and steward of America's Libyan policies for her part in the intervention, according to this memo by Jake Sullivan, who is Clinton's top foreign policy advisor.

Memo

You don't truly understand the scope of people that would be thrown under the bus in a situation like this. What I'm saying is it's massive, and Hillary is obviously a scapegoat for the other people involved if it ever did go nasty, and so attacking her is just merely striking the totem.

It's not like 2-4 officials going down here,

It's divisions of the military
entire corporations
officials
AND investors.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

Problem for you is, it was a damn private conversation. Shall we roast you for every conversation you've had in private?

edit to add: It's funny how none of this stuff with Hillary bothers some of you but this private illegally recorded conversation does and not because it was illegal but because of the content and context?

Voting for Johnson is like voting for Nader last election cause no one wanted a Mormon president and look at what we wound up with.
edit on 9-10-2016 by Floridagoat because: edit to add

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: imjack

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

Memo

You don't truly understand the scope of people that would be thrown under the bus in a situation like this. What I'm saying is it's massive, and Hillary is obviously a scapegoat for the other people involved if it ever did go nasty, and so attacking her is just merely striking the totem.

It's not like 2-4 officials going down here,

It's divisions of the military
entire corporations
officials
AND investors.

Of course, not to mention the underestemation of the Libyan people. But, nonetheless, she was the one in charge, lobbying, doing the speeches, brokering deals, and convincing everyone to get involved.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

a reply to: Kali74

No one is upset that he said the word pussy.

Those of us trying to maintain some shred of dignity and resent having women demeaned in this manner ARE offended by it. I am offended by it.

You are offended by the word 'pussy'? Wow.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Pirate Morgan here.....Did anyone ever think that maybe this so called leak was on purpose?? Maybe it is all a set up in order to get Hillary in office because we know she cannot possibly win against anyone with politics in their background? Check out my video blog on youtube... Let me know what you think.....
www.youtube.com...
edit on 9-10-2016 by PirateMorgan because: wrong video

top topics

<< 73  74  75    77  78  79 >>

join