It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Sleazy Donald Trump Caught On Hot Mic

page: 75
<< 72  73  74    76  77  78 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Then you can probably add every country in the world if that is your criteria, so your point was worthless to begin with.

Note that China voted for Clinton; Russia has no covert influence there.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Then you can probably add every country in the world if that is your criteria, so your point was worthless to begin with.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 07:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Maybe you should let us all know the workings of Russian intelligence. Or let the US Govt know. I am sure they would be delighted to receive your inside baseball.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 07:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: DJW001

Maybe you should let us all know the workings of Russian intelligence. Or let the US Govt know. I am sure they would be delighted to receive your inside baseball.

Clearly, you are in a better position to do that.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

I have said so much worse that these things Trump said in his quotes, that I cannot in any way condemn Trump.

I won't repeat the kinds of things I have said about women in private hah ... about their 'privates' even.

I guess this makes me like Trump more, as he is now just as 'human' as me.

Go Trump!

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fowlerstoad

I have said so much worse that these things Trump said in his quotes, that I cannot in any way condemn Trump.

I won't repeat the kinds of things I have said about women in private hah ... about their 'privates' even.

Go Trump!

Then you probably shouldn't be president, either.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fowlerstoad

Go Trump!

And your proud to share this information? You must be quite a catch!

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: [post=21351822]Atsbhct[/post

I believe I would make a better president than the last two jokers we have had elected to the top executive post in this country.

But, I am not rich enough to ever get elected, so the point is moot!

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Maybe to make America great again you don't need to vote trump, just round his voters up and put them behind a big, tall shiny wall?

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: blackrabbit1

Honesty is the trait desired by everyone. Character attacks after someone is honest to you, priceless.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Then there's the other shoe. Those like you that have a difficult time thinking for themselves needing that mainstream media talking point, maybe round all you up and send you to Syria?

edit to add: That would make America great again.
edit on 9-10-2016 by Floridagoat because: to add

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Proud to share this information?

No ... I am not proud to share it, per se.

Am I honest and realistic in sharing it?

Yes.

In fact, some of the best conversations I have ever had, and the sleaziest, mind you, about women's private parts have been with lesbians.

Those gals really know their stuff!

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Fowlerstoad

Spot on man, love the people that act like women sipping wine and eating cheese at brunch don't partake in the same locker room banter.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Floridagoat
Then there's the other shoe. Those like you that have a difficult time thinking for themselves needing that mainstream media talking point, maybe round all you up and send you to Syria?

edit to add: That would make America great again.

And how do you reach the conclusion I am unable to think for myself?

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Quite simple, I used the same assumption you used on Fowlerstoad. Sorry bout your luck pal.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Wow 74 pages of people defending him by saying "It's guy talk" - yes, guys do talk about women, but there's a HUGE difference between a lude conversation and boasting about sexual assault. I realize that Trump supporters will never like Clinton, thats fine. But back off from the ledge and get some objectivity about the issue at hand. Its not the words that he used, its what he said he did. Imagine if he were talking about your sister or daughter, and forcing his groping hands on them.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Speedtek

So funny, locker room talk is so much worse then Benghazi? Then Uranium? Then 30,000+ deleted emails?

I seriously want one of these E-warrior paid shilling jobs.

I am I disqualified for thinking for myself to obtain that kinda job?

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Floridagoat

You talk about forcing yourself on random women in the locker room? Then talk about ethics?

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Floridagoat

Red Herring

Ignoratio elenchi

(also known as: beside the point, misdirection [form of], changing the subject, false emphasis, the Chewbacca defense, irrelevant conclusion, irrelevant thesis, smokescreen, clouding the issue, ignorance of refutation, judgmental language [form of])

Description: Attempting to redirect the argument to another issue that to which the person doing the redirecting can better respond. While it is similar to the avoiding the issue fallacy, the red herring is a deliberate diversion of attention with the intention of trying to abandon the original argument.

Logical Form:

Argument A is presented by person 1.
Person 2 introduces argument B.
Argument A is abandoned.
Example #1:

Mike: It is morally wrong to cheat on your spouse, why on earth would you have done that?
Ken: But what is morality exactly?
Mike: It’s a code of conduct shared by cultures.
Ken: But who creates this code?...
Explanation: Ken has successfully derailed this conversation off of his sexual digressions to the deep, existential, discussion on morality.
edit on 9-10-2016 by Speedtek because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Trump is Putin's baby. Love it. It's surprising how susceptible to flattery Trump is, isn't it? A few little compliments and he's yours. Criticize him and he's off the charts. What does that say about him?

top topics

<< 72  73  74    76  77  78 >>

join